Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 71votes)

Tenshi-chan to Akuma-kun

Alt Names: alt Angel and Demonalt てんしちゃんとあくまくんalt 천사쨩과 악마군alt Tenshi-chan and Akuma-kun
Author: Ishizaka Kenta
Artist: Ishizaka Kenta
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From Baka-Updates:

Have you ever heard of names that are read in an unusual way or have strange meanings? You know the ones that'd make feel like you could die of embarrassement if you were to be called by them? Those are known as uber fail names. This is the story of two people who carry such a burden.
Go to Tenshi-chan to Akuma-kun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Do you have a "uber fail" name too? New Window Chynabrack
  • 12 Replies

133 Comments

Starting to wonder if Tenshi is related to Ian from MAR? Those sleeves make me suspicious.

If Akuma said biscuits with tea, I would've thought he was British. XD

I like biscuit with tea since I'm a child but I'm not a british, I also like it with chocolate milk...

If Akuma said biscuits with tea, I would've thought he was British. XD

The Whole random sumo match at a riverbed aint that surprising when you consider the tanks. Also there was a tank there too so yeah

I really like this town where a Tiger I and KV-2 can drive around while the school cafeteria has a Hetzer signboard.

Plot twist: this actually happens in the same universe as Girls und Panzer.

I really like this town where a Tiger I and KV-2 can drive around while the school cafeteria has a Hetzer signboard.

yup.

wow, that's old manga you referencing hahahaha

No you get a girl from the future going back in time to kill the MC, since his popularity creates a population boom that threatens the future of the planet (sheer numbers and cross breeding/incest worries). He might be named something like Mega-Playboy........

DNA2?

The English equivalent would be like Joy Toye, or Ima Hooker, or Marty Cohen, or Howard Yarch (for any ex-Marines). Translating names almost always are bad, but in the native language, Suzy Que or April May will still suck.

A good example of an "uber-fail" name: Dick (aka Richard) Tapper.

I don't know anyone with this exact name, but I DID know a Nick Tapper some years ago! You can imagine all the jokes that sprung forth.

No you get a girl from the future going back in time to kill the MC, since his popularity creates a population boom that threatens the future of the planet (sheer numbers and cross breeding/incest worries). He might be named something like Mega-Playboy........

wow, that's old manga you referencing hahahaha

Spoiler

There might to be at least one in every chapter >_>

Spoiler

and so, tenshi joins the ranks of people like sakuya izayoi and the maoyuu head maid, with no doubt, maids are badass

LOL

Now... if only there was a female hero...

why couldn't I get one of those special DNA?

also, wonder what'll happen if you mixed those DNA together...

Touma's bravery/strength, Tenchi's natural attaction, Negima's magic power, Raku's natural charm, Keitaro's immortality...

Strongest Haremster ever?

I been wondering, how do you categorize which name is "uber fail"?

Like English names or any other language.

Some weird ones from Europe, like Wessiner or something, lol...

Is "uber fail" just the way name sounds "fail" or the meaning of the name is "fail"? (especially foreign names)

IE: someone named Aoi, is that a fail just because it's "blue" in English?

The English equivalent would be like Joy Toye, or Ima Hooker, or Marty Cohen, or Howard Yarch (for any ex-Marines). Translating names almost always are bad, but in the native language, Suzy Que or April May will still suck.

CUTENESS TRANSCENDS EVERYTHING!!!!!

Lol, the Prez has developed a Reality Marble.

Damn pres with her reality marble...

Spoiler

I did not know that tanks where commonplace in town.

Spoiler

Spoiler

...Crazy chick made a reality marble out of her own perversions...

Cute... tasty...

I like to eat cute things

*if you get what I mean meme*

Spoiler

I did not know that tanks where commonplace in town.

It must have caused the explosion for the cover of Volume 1!

At least their name isn't Tintin, which somehow gets pronounced as chinchin (penis) in Japanese.

Actually, Tintin is pronounced as "Tenten" (think of Tenten in Naruto), not double tin (can) but double ten (10).

At least their name isn't Tintin, which somehow gets pronounced as chinchin (penis) in Japanese.

Cute... tasty...

http://vatoto.com/read/_/301871/tenshi-chan-to-akuma-kun_v2_ch9_by_manga-syndrome/27 I can't help but think the 4th panel is a reference to Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics