Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.83 - 275votes)

Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki + Imouto

Alt Names: alt 鬼灯さん家のアネキ(+妹)alt Hoozuki-san Chi no Aneki + Imoutoalt Hoozuki-san Chi no Aneki Plus Imoutoalt Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki Plus Imouto
Author: Igarashi Ran
Artist: Igarashi Ran
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The 4-koma crack comedy is back, and this time around Gorou's crush on his sadistic, older stepsister Haru has reached the stage where openly sexual innuendos have become part of their everyday life.
The pair's "peaceful" days would have continued - if only it weren't for Haru's cousin Aoi-chan and her (dangerous?) younger sister-like existence.

Prequel:

> Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/hozuki-san-chi-no-aneki-r504 )
Go to Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki + Imouto Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic whos your favorite New Window lorddx22
  • 2 Replies
Topic Just what the ****? - From a fan of Hoozuki-san Chi no Aneki New Window FakeHero
  • 9 Replies

430 Comments

Huh....got a lot more boring to be honest...I mean I like fanservice as much as the next guy...buy these feel so soulless for some reason

Art style changed between the two series but not between chapters.

No, the art most definitely changed up upon hitting the 20s. Everyone looks skinnier and more stretched out.

the fuck

?????????????
What happened?

drugs. that's what happened

?????????????
What happened?

I think so

Art style changed between the two series but not between chapters.
I can kinda feel how the guy lost interest in the manga. Now it's like 'You want lewds? Here are your lewds.'

sigh...is like this author whises for a axe, this serie have lost any plot it had...

Is it me or did the art change?

I think so
I'm not sure about what exactly happened during these new chapters.

Is it me or did the art change?

From now one we have some pretty short chapters.

Woah. Aoi for once got jealous that he went and kissed Aneki. Not because he kissed her Ankeki but because he kissed Aneki. Looks like things may actually be changing. Lol.

Spoiler

Mc best bride.
Spoiler

An update.

Fuck yesssssssssssssssss.

Tl;DR: I used "Plot" as a euphemism for certain parts of the manga that made me feel uncomfortable.

Now for the long answer.

Spoiler

Thank you for elaborating, and what you say makes sense.

Before, I thought it was another euphemism:

The (in?)famous meme

Gosh, this was actually a great chapter! I really, really hope the next ones will be more like this (and less like the ones with drugs).
Spoiler

Chapter 16 seems to be a BIG foreshadow... oh boy... I am expecting something even more unexpected than that?

More updates coming soon

This is far more entertaining than the original, but it wouldn't be unless the reader had suffered through the originals repetitive jokes.

Biggest issue is that Haru doesn't look as cute in this new art style as she was in the original. It's mostly the unshaded eyes, funny how changing one detail can have such a big impact.

Also bigger breasts. Ugly.

Biggest issue is that Haru doesn't look as cute in this new art style as she was in the original. It's mostly the unshaded eyes, funny how changing one detail can have such a big impact.

What plot?

Tl;DR: I used "Plot" as a euphemism for certain parts of the manga that made me feel uncomfortable.

Now for the long answer.
Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics