Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 505votes)

All You Need Is Kill

Alt Names: alt オール ユー ニード イズ キルalt 杀戮轮回alt 明日边缘alt Все, что тебе нужно — убивать
Author: Sakurazaka Hiroshi & Takeuchi Ryousuke
Artist: Obata Takeshi
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaSci-fi Sci-fi[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Since the alien Gitai invaded the Earth, the humankind has been retreating. Now that Japan is almost surrounded by the Gitai, Keiji Kiriya is just one of many new recruits forced into a suit of battle armor and sent out to kill aliens. On a joint mission with the US special force led by Rita, known as the Bitch of the War, Keiji dies on the battlefield, only to find himself reborn.

After 4 times of "death," Kiriya realizes that he has to win the battle to get out of the loop...

Raws
http://tonarinoyj.jp/manga/all_you_need_is_kill/

Note: Edge of Tomorrow, a 2014 movie starring Tom Cruise, is an adaptation of the novel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw61gCe2oqI
Go to All You Need Is Kill Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic edge of tomorrow? New Window generalee
  • 53 Replies
Topic Major plot hole New Window Evange
  • 7 Replies
Topic Should this have been a longer seinen series? New Window keoss
  • 5 Replies
Topic If you is a looper New Window pijoed
  • 1 Replies
Topic How long do you think this manga will last? New Window jonjon100
  • 23 Replies
Topic [Spoiler alert] Would you think the manga adaptation will follow the original novel completely? New Window keoss
  • 0 Replies

813 Comments

I love this manga! Thank you so much~!

So. MuvLuv with awesome battlesuits instead of awesome mecha.

Major Walken where?

It reminds of Gantz, I really hope it'll keep up the actual mood! I can't wait for the third chapter to come!!!

The setting and the plot is really dark!

but it's kind of interesting

following for now

a dark soul like manga with modern setting, that's what I've been waiting for :)

It's basically the same concept to any FPS game in the hardest setting.  You fight the enemy, you die from your mistakes and you repeat until you succeed.

oddly enough it makes me wanna play some Metal Gear Solid

nice and die

Live. Die. Repeat.

sooo good...I can't believe I waited so long for the next chapter...

It was rushed, since you know, we tried to pull of on having the same release date as Japan. :v

Nothing wrong with being rushed (I do in a lot of cases). Nothing wrong with a chinese scan as the image base (I do in a couple of mangas). But if you use a chinese scan for the translation, I'm sorry to say this, but you can't expect people to understand, let alone defend, your decision...

I tried the same stint with Koe no Katachi c20 over a new year's day (actually, a JP translation of a chinese scans),

and trust me, I was thoroughly humiliated myself. =)

Anyway good luck with you, and I hope you work it out with MTO.

I have nothing against Chinese scans as the image base. But... using Chinese scans as the translation base (which _Knight_ accused Kisu KMS of) doesn't go well any defense, I'm afraid.

It is, you know, relatively possible for both groups to work together. Both groups have outstanding staff in specific areas.

Also, can I ask if MTO has raws for Comic Alive March 2014? Heh.

nope, I don't have it :o all i need is ask my rp for anything

It is, you know, relatively possible for both groups to work together. Both groups have outstanding staff in specific areas.

Also, can I ask if MTO has raws for Comic Alive March 2014? Heh.

@PB : I don't really want to strike a blow on you guys, but well, it's time for you to take a look on what you've been doing, base on the comparison between yours and ours.

To be honest, I don't like the way you guys are doing - that is using Chinese scanslation version for your own releases.

For example: this http://vatoto.com/read/_/218137/all-you-need-is-kill_ch1v2_by_kisu-kissmanga-scans-kisu-kms/51

And this : http://vatoto.com/read/_/220937/all-you-need-is-kill_ch1_by_no-group/42

And well, sometimes, character names in your releases are wrong, so I really thought that you guys are translating from... Chinese too.

It's not good, guys. Translating from Chinese scans instead of Japanese raws.

It's ... not good...

Like I said, Chapter 1 was rushed, oh well we're switching to JPN actually, but I don't really like to start a war with you right now and I have sent you a message. I hope we can go on a peaceful negotiation.

Lel, now that's funny spelling.

I'd hope you'd act more gentlemanly, have your opinions on a more objective level and try not to say that your scanlation is better than Kisu's.

I understand your belief that JP raws > CH raws, but emphasizing too much would be a bit hardcore.

Please keep these in mind. Many of us don't like trash talk, regardless which side we take.

However, I shall be right in saying that both groups will be doing scanlations on this nevertheless. I believe Chapter 2 will be released in less than half a day.

Again, I would like to appeal to the public too, support both groups. That is all I wish to voice.

@PB : I don't really want to strike a blow on you guys, but well, it's time for you to take a look on what you've been doing, base on the comparison between yours and ours.

To be honest, I don't like the way you guys are doing - that is using Chinese scanslation version for your own releases.

For example: this http://vatoto.com/read/_/218137/all-you-need-is-kill_ch1v2_by_kisu-kissmanga-scans-kisu-kms/51

And this : http://vatoto.com/read/_/220937/all-you-need-is-kill_ch1_by_no-group/42

And well, sometimes, character names in your releases are wrong, so I really thought that you guys are translating from... Chinese too.

It's not good, guys. Translating from Chinese scans instead of Japanese raws.

It's ... not good...

Finally, HQ cleans from HQ raws and good English sounding translation that wasn't rushed (though I'm reading this through HQ raws anyway), still thanks MTO.

Oh, Hi Vinceled, I guess you're more favored with MTO :) -- ah yes they're more HQ. yes indeed. indeedd

Yeah, some people pmed me about the reason why I took that series.

The answer is : this is my beloved series, and I can't stand looking other group making a very bad move for it T_T

So, sorry for taking your series, but it's the only choice, mate.

You do know, we're kinda a psychotic group when it comes to our project war... :/ we went on a war on 2 Scanlation at the same time :/ I don't really want to start with MTO since I have lots of respect on you, but you just made a me lose my respect on you.....

Oh well, XD Time to go for Psycho Mode = ON

Yeah, I'm alright with you translating on both languages and stuff, *sigh* It was in my expectation that you will also translate this into English, but I didn't know that the great _Knight_ will really go for it. I guess, the effort of making the release at the same as in Japan for Chapter 1 went bad, plus you said readers shouldn't trust our translations.

I see, I see, there's only one thing I can't tolerate, talking about our translation, sure sure we're not the best scanlation group when it comes to our translation coz you know they're lots of good groups that is better than us, but we try hard to make it for the readers, I can tolerate talks about the cleans/redraws/typesetting since I'm a really bad cleaner/redrawer/typesetter considering Kisu KMS has only 2 Cleaners that are active for 4 months now, but not the translation. Please don't talk about the level of our translation as something that shouldn't be trust due to yours being more awesome I guess?

Well I dunno, I don't care anymore. *sigh*

Finally, HQ cleans from HQ raws and good English sounding translation that wasn't rushed (though I'm reading this through HQ raws anyway), still thanks MTO.

Spoiler

Dat face

Kira's face :D

Wait just a damn minute. Isnt this just like the upcoming movie edge of tommorow with tom cruise?

both are based on the same novel

Yeah, some people pmed me about the reason why I took that series.

The answer is : this is my beloved series, and I can't stand looking other group making a very bad move for it T_T

So, sorry for taking your series, but it's the only choice, mate.

Spoiler

Dat face

Chapter 2 has come, enjoy :D

Status Update: 
Chapter 2:
Clean/Redraws: 100% Done
Translations: 50% Done
Playing with Ritta Meme: 150% Done

Chapter 3: 
Clean/Redraws: 100% Done
Translation: 15% Done
Playing with The New Character Meme: 150% Done

-- We're having more new series so our translators can't jump from their project to this. Thanks for the patience.

Can't wait,I hope its a big chapter

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics