Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 505votes)

All You Need Is Kill

Alt Names: alt オール ユー ニード イズ キルalt 杀戮轮回alt 明日边缘alt Все, что тебе нужно — убивать
Author: Sakurazaka Hiroshi & Takeuchi Ryousuke
Artist: Obata Takeshi
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaSci-fi Sci-fi[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Since the alien Gitai invaded the Earth, the humankind has been retreating. Now that Japan is almost surrounded by the Gitai, Keiji Kiriya is just one of many new recruits forced into a suit of battle armor and sent out to kill aliens. On a joint mission with the US special force led by Rita, known as the Bitch of the War, Keiji dies on the battlefield, only to find himself reborn.

After 4 times of "death," Kiriya realizes that he has to win the battle to get out of the loop...

Raws
http://tonarinoyj.jp/manga/all_you_need_is_kill/

Note: Edge of Tomorrow, a 2014 movie starring Tom Cruise, is an adaptation of the novel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw61gCe2oqI
Go to All You Need Is Kill Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic edge of tomorrow? New Window generalee
  • 53 Replies
Topic Major plot hole New Window Evange
  • 7 Replies
Topic Should this have been a longer seinen series? New Window keoss
  • 5 Replies
Topic If you is a looper New Window pijoed
  • 1 Replies
Topic How long do you think this manga will last? New Window jonjon100
  • 23 Replies
Topic [Spoiler alert] Would you think the manga adaptation will follow the original novel completely? New Window keoss
  • 0 Replies

813 Comments

I am sorry for deleting chapter 1 without saying anything. These days are traditional new year days in my country, so I have been quite busy.

You can see that I just only did some The World God Only Knows for Red Hawk these weeks instead of a whole chapter as what I used to do.

--------

For some reasons, I deleted this chapter. It's not made by us :D But it's the best version in the world so I don't like to remake it

If you wanted to download, please use mirc, visit our channel: #[email protected] and use trigger !kill1 to download it

---------

About a joint project with Kisu, I thought that it's no need for me to do it. 

My group don't need skilless staffs. We are helping quite a lot of groups for their scanslation, and they also help us when we have problem. 

I already gave Kisu the redrawing test. Since I thought that if we work together, the only thing I need is some few more redrawers to speed it up a bit.

But until now, while I've been waiting for if they can help us or not, there's nothing from them but silence and meaningless chatting around.

--

I never say that it's a "war" or something like this. I love this series, and they did a really bad job on it, translating (and typing) on Chinese cleans, bad grammars and vocabulary using, wrong translations... we all saw this. That was the reason why I took this series.

Why can't I make a better version on what I series love instead of just sitting and letting them keep making sh*t?

--

So, for now, with the "SD" version, I think that no need to work with them. Each of us have our own choice.

We won't rush for our version, we have a lot of stufts to do each week. No need for us to join this meaningless "war".

If you feel like and enjoy our release, thank you, and hope you please keep reading our version.

If not, we are so sorry that we couldn't make a good chapter to make you feel satisfied, we will improve it day by day. Thank you.

(Well, hope you say Happy New Year to me and my staffs :D We're working quite hard for this series)

Don't worry, we will be enjoying this to the fullest like we did on Seven Days Origin I -- we went on a war with 2 scanlation groups back then at the same time (same reason -- stole our projects) --  but who knows, for now let's enjoy this war

GdksAgx.gif

I know how bad it is for someone to steal the manga you're translating, however i don't think kisu manga deserves to translate this manga because:

1: you are mentioning multiple "wars" you are in against other scanlators, you think this makes you a "war veteran" and you are bragging about it, I on the other hand just take that piece of information as that this isn't the first time you screw up stuff so bad others want to take over your project

2: you are reacting very childish / without any arguments against all the proper arguments _knights_ is putting against you. not only that, you aren't even denying them.

So... whoever is more liked by the readers in the end wins this "war"?

Not doing yourself any favors with this childish bullshit, Kisu. Should've spent that time and effort on the actual release.

Why two teams translate the same manga ?!

Focus on others please, there are so much mangas which nobody translate!!

Well SAID!

Why two teams translate the same manga ?!

Focus on others please, there are so much mangas which nobody translate!!

First page comparison

As far as I see, Kisu used too much filters. Can't even regconize haft the details. Seriously not a SD version as they called it.

Okay, now that's just sad. Sticking with MTO then.

This is AWESOME!

anyone know where to read the eng version of chapter 1 from MTO?

things getting hot here... both the story and drama :D
i'm sure until yesterday chapter 1 english from _knight_(MTO) still there...

13 pages of advertisement and info from the scan group itself.,.. thats new to me

THE WAR OF PENGUINS HAS BEGUUN!

Kinda what all my translators said, "All You Need is War"

-- I'm contacting Viz Media as well, for some negotiation, I worked with them before so they can give back the favor this time, but who knows. Let's just enjoy this war~ we still have 2 wars to win. -_- why do everyone wants to steal the projects we do instead of lending a hand and peacefully help each other.

Now this is getting stupid.

anyone know where to read the eng version of chapter 1 from MTO?

First page comparison

As far as I see, Kisu used too much filters. Can't even regconize haft the details. Seriously not a SD version as they called it.

I was going to screentoned it a bit to get back the details, but didn't get much time since we got to move into another war area.

First page comparison

Spoiler
Spoiler

Please keep in mind that 90% of us dont really care who had dibs on what project first.  Most people will read whichever version of the new chapter that was released first, as long as its clean, neat and has decent translations.  That being said, if KMS releases the next chapter before the other group, I hope we dont have to go through 13 pages  of grade A bullshit before we can read it.

Nah, we're not going to put those anymore. It will only be on Chapter 2

Please keep in mind that 90% of us dont really care who had dibs on what project first.  Most people will read whichever version of the new chapter that was released first, as long as its clean, neat and has decent translations.  That being said, if KMS releases the next chapter before the other group, I hope we dont have to go through 13 pages  of grade A bullshit before we can read it.

Personally, I wish both groups good luck. Hope you can get to an agreement, considering this is monthly ^^.

Why I need to go through page 13 to read the actual manga?

We can't help it but go psycho mode.

Don't worry as well, we will remove all those extra pages on later chapters and we will leave only the Versus Image and the war progress.

Nice. If you do manage to do that, we clearly know who's the winner of this damned war haha

"IF"

I'm only here for the drama anyways!

Good luck both teams!

/kobe grabs some popcorn.

Don't worry, we will be enjoying this to the fullest like we did on Seven Days Origin I -- we went on a war with 2 scanlation groups back then at the same time (same reason -- stole our projects) --  but who knows, for now let's enjoy this war

GdksAgx.gif

Why I need to go through page 13 to read the actual manga?

Kinda what all my translators said, "All You Need is War"

-- I'm contacting Viz Media as well, for some negotiation, I worked with them before so they can give back the favor this time, but who knows. Let's just enjoy this war~ we still have 2 wars to win. -_- why do everyone wants to steal the projects instead of lending a hand and peacefully help each other.

Nice. If you do manage to do that, we clearly know who's the winner of this damned war haha

"IF"

I'm only here for the drama anyways!

Good luck both teams!

/kobe grabs some popcorn.

Seven Days Origin II Start!!!

Man, might as well change this to

All you Need is Drama!   :batoto_016:

If you want to read the most superior version, read the VIZ one! xDDDDD

~

Man, might as well change this to

All you Need is Drama!   :batoto_016:

If you want to read the most superior version, read the VIZ one! xDDDDD