Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 91votes)

Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi

Alt Names: alt 神さまのいない日曜日alt 神不在的星期天alt Kamisamano Inai Nichiyoubialt The Sunday without Godalt 没有神的星期天
Author: Irie Kimihito
Artist: Abara Heiki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: God abandoned the world on Sunday. As a result, nobody in the world can die or reproduce. A little girl, Ai, is the gravekeeper for a village. She has prepared 47 graves for the eventual deaths of every member of the village. Later, a boy who identifies himself as "Hampnie Hambart, the 'Man-eating Toy'," which is coincidentally the name that Ai's mother left behind as the name of her father, arrives in the village and slaughters everybody. Just what is going on?
Go to Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window KanameFujiwara
  • 0 Replies

113 Comments

it's easy the girl is a grave keeper, she digs holes. she is pretty much loved by the town. but the town died, because the mysterious person killed them, and she is forced to bury all the corpses.
no idea what the hell is happening
Totally lost on what's going on.
So true Eri :/

Well... "Goes back to reading the Kamisama no inai Nichiyoubi Light Novel"
Killing is a grave keepers job!
Haha, thanks for the heads up Eri. I'll still try to enjoy this, as the drawings are cute, at least!
Christopher: One of the main reveals in the novel lies on tricking the reader into making unsafe assumptions and then wham. The novel illustrations intentionally omit certain things to achieve this. Obviously, that's not gonna happen in a medium where everything is drawn out. (I'm wording it in such a roundabout way because a full explanation would be spoilerrific.)

Moreover, StubbornOne's shaky English certainly doesn't help, even less so because he's apparently translating from Chinese scanslations, which themselves tend to be pretty liberal with the script.

I'd go on but I can't be bothered to shred everything to bits in this wee little comment area. (That and spoilers.)
Haha, my father is called that, my mother said.... huh, father is that you? love it :P
Care to elaborate?
Oh look. Another great novel ruined by a flaky adaptation (and translation).
so, all the ppl from the village is dead, and shes making their graves :o
intriguing...
o: waiting for moar

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics