Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 501votes)

Sun-ken Rock

Alt Names: alt คนเดือด เมืองดิบalt サンケンロックalt Sun Ken Rockalt 最强不良传说
Author: Boichi
Artist: Boichi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMartial Arts Martial ArtsPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ken, a young Japanese guy, is in love with a young Korean girl, Yumin. He followed her in Korea and wants to become a policeman just like her. But then, he finds himself at the head of a local gang. What will happen to Ken?

Spin-offs:

> I Want to Feed Yumin
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/i-want-to-feed-yumin-r3406 )
> Sun-ken Rock Gaiden - Pickaxe
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/sun-ken-rock-gaiden-pickaxe-r3753 )
> Sun-ken Rock Gaiden - Yumin
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/sun-ken-rock-gaiden-yumin-r3330 )
Go to Sun-ken Rock Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Boss Ken figurine New Window Weaper
  • 0 Replies
Topic Favorite Character of Sun Ken Rock New Window Zero King
  • 11 Replies
Topic Boichi on Deviantart. Artworks and more New Window Weaper
  • 2 Replies
Topic Sun Ken Rock Discussion New Window Weaper
  • 144 Replies
Topic Sun-Ken Rock is on Crunchyroll New Window Weaper
  • 21 Replies
Topic 135 queries New Window newtonia168
  • 3 Replies

1033 Comments

hehe, next chapter 87 is tomorrow! xD, chapter 88 is 50 pages :3, stay tuned, guys
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
it has smut now..?
ahhh nice to have SKR back. Missed it soo much :)
i want this arc to finish so he can go to japan avenge his parents!
this manga makes me soo hucking fungry. lol
awesome, new chapters, pickaxe suck ass.
They sure do love their food....
Well I now see Benito in a new light.
fraeking awesome
well...we caught up to the volume release in Japan...so it's magazine raw we'll have to use and buying those are not really easy, you know? Got tons of trouble for finding a 2 months old magazine, that's a given.
Did this stop updating? Because I've been waiting for a long time but i still see it stuck at 85.5. Hope it didn't because i want more.
so read a little bit more and theirs a decent amount of rape all be it not too in detail its still there lol although the words he says make it so it dosnt leave a bad taste in your mouth its still not one of my favorite things to see but i can get past that this looks really promising hope it continues(not the rape...rape is bad)
only read 4 chapters but man is it awesome , so funny cant stop laughing :D
Epic-ness. Almost as good as The Breaker ^_^
man just cant wait for the next chapters !
hop ken kicks ther asses!
man just cant wait for the next chapters !
hop ken kicks ther asses!
xD
YoungBae said that he fought both Ken and that hoodlum guy already.
From his experience, Ken is weaker <.< (yeah, wtf) !!!!
Btw, chapter 81 is translated in our site, we will upload here soon
because he alone is stronger then our boss ken! wtf is that supposed to mean?
Damn, because the massive sun ken rock outburst it feels like it takes ages for a new chapter lolz :P

@Golgo 13 ice revolution was pretty good, although i think i've seen the anime.. but cannot seem to find it right now.. well it has been a while when i've read/watched it but because some reason i can remind me that it was color? lol
well, i think Sun-Ken Rock is a pretty good manga, maybe on my top 3 seinen manga. I like it because it's so hilarious and serious at the same time.
And i'm glad we brought the manga to its deserved popularity. Oh, and next volume is 18th August, and you can count on that, we will make another batch release for it :)
i could never imagine this manga would gain so much popularity, after it's really heavy start. Reader disliked the slow story development of sun-ken rock. For me, i find this Manga pretty funny and interesting, with a huge potential to become a great work of art as it is now. This really makes me happy to see a good manga bloom *sniff*
Unlike "Ice Revolution", which was chopped halfway :(
Plz Support the Authors and Translator groups of every Manga you hold dear !!!!
keep more a another chapter 57 to up!!!! Posted Image
well, we did chapter 74-75 like days ago, just that we need to get japanzai.com site up, so yeah, sr for the lateness, but you guys now got the whole volume translated, right? Have fun!
We are stuck at level 73 :ph34r:

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics