Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 69votes)

Near Equal

Alt Names: alt 平行世界的我是巨乳娘altalt ≒ −ニア・イコール−
Author: Murata Taichi
Artist: Murata Taichi
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tsubaki is her school's most proficient student, is polite, and is absolutely good at everything, and little by little, people are hailing her to be the school's queen.... And she absolutely despises that. She quietly admits to herself that being a "perfect student" is not her real personality, but a clever ruse to become a more likable person.

She is, however, still not able to interact normally with students and thus is dissatisfied--a fact that prompts her to follow the advice of a magazine on finding happiness: the magazine states that by meeting your doppelganger, you will achieve long-lasting happiness. Determined, Tsubaki follows the instructions in the magazine and opens up a door that will allow her to meet her doppelganger....

...And the one she meets at the other side of the world is not who she was expecting.... Well, it is someone who is strangely identical to her when it comes down to it, but it is also essentially different.
Go to Near Equal Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

109 Comments

It's selfcest.. that is if that doubleganger things about you gonna meet your "other" self is true. If it turns out to be you gonna meet your true lover [Earliest chapter mention this 2nd route iirc]... now that is something else.
read my last comment for my response ericz

they clearly arent close in genes
hmm if they go out... its narccistic... if they both have sex with eachother.... greatest masturbation?
Incest, no incest... I don't give a shit. Tsubaki x Kakeru ;)
i want to see her "parallel world" and how things work in there
we've only seen her room
Am I the only one who thinks that this is wrong? I mean, if they date each other, wouldn't it be, like, INCEST or something? And what about their genes? Let us all gather here and discuss this utterly important aspect of this manga.
I'll start, because, you know:
Spoiler
now would it be considered incest to date your other self, because they really do complement each other well
Sleepy Scans, I just want you to know that I am immensely grateful to you for picking up this series.
I have mixed feelings about ch8..
i mean near sighted btw, unless you think the MC is bear sghted
you guys are taking this too literally. they are nearly equal in spirit, not physically. ones a guy, ones a girl, one has black hair, one has brown hair, one is bear sighted, one isnt. the things they are similar in are the course of their lives.

its actually kind of strange, they share major events in common, like birth, receiving a rare baseball, living alone, however their hobbies and mannerisms are different (though they seem to get similar thoughts from time to time, like in the soy sauce scene).
so its rather that they are nearly equal in circumstance, not every single thing
I know I started the whole Narcissism or Incest conversation and I know it's been annoying some of the readers so...
Spoiler
Genomes strike me as irrelevant to a manga based on magic. What's their precise genetic relationship to each other? Shrug. It's magic. It's supposed to make her happy. Having a kid with genetic diseases would be, hrm, unlikely to do that; therefore, the magic is not going to lead to something like that.
is that game in ch 8 like "the sims"???
i feel sorry for tsubaki-chan
she's lonely in her world ;(
Personally, I'm waiting for the moment a third dimension opens up to get a twist love triangle going. All MCs just loving themselves, or is it each other?
I smell jealousy. (thank you capt'n obvious)
This is not incest! This is... umm... maybe inself. (?)
Can we please NOT start another one of those pointless incest discussions in here?
Thank you.
Get your genetics straight. The human genome has over 20,000 genes, and it's obvious they don't share all of them since they're a different gender.

Even if they did have an identical genetic build-up with recessive genes encoding a disease, the chance of offspring receiving that particular recessive gene from both parents, and not a healthy dominant one, is roughly one in four.
While reading this manga, I thought of something. You know, if they are technically the same person, it means that they have about 80-90 genes matched. Basically, it means, that if they have sex and make some babies, they will be born with genetical diseases, as a result of an inbreeding(?).
Still, it is a fun manga.
@Nest maybe it's a form of masturbation...since they'd be having sex with themselves XD
more update pleasee :D
deredere so cute.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics