Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 239votes)

Engaged to the Unidentified

Alt Names: alt Comprometida con lo desconocidoalt 미확인으로 진행형alt Mikakunin de Shinkoukeialt 未確認で進行形
Author: Arai Cherry
Artist: Arai Cherry
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is a four-panel comedy manga about Kobeni Yonomori, who on her 16th birthday suddenly has a young man with little presence named Hakuya Mitsumine and his little sister Mashiro appear in front of her. It turns out that Hakuya is her fiancé, and Mashiro is her future sister-in-law. The three (and Kobeni's big sister Benio) start living together underneath the same roof, and hilarious happenings occur.
Go to Engaged to the Unidentified Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Does Tribuo Scans have their own site? New Window amhpanther
  • 1 Replies

413 Comments

Mashiro best little sister, sacrificing herself for the greater good.

Nice seeing Hakuya at least think about what he wants... it was getting annoying when in all the romantic scenes he was all “I love you” and Kobeni was all *blush blush*. Also isn’t it about time they went into the details of the childhood stuff? I feel it really obstructs the romance.

He tried to go all bestiality on her and she was like no way perv ima jump off a cliff or sum shit
Nice seeing Hakuya at least think about what he wants... it was getting annoying when in all the romantic scenes he was all “I love you” and Kobeni was all *blush blush*. Also isn’t it about time they went into the details of the childhood stuff? I feel it really obstructs the romance.

If this were ever to collide with Nukoduke!, the resulting levels of "cute" would be beyond catastrophic levels.  We're talking extinction level event kind of catastrophic!   The fact that both reside on the same site is already dangerous beyond all reasonable levels!

Hnnnnnggggghhhh!!!!

" Haa-kun " ??? Wait does that mean that shorty Arata is much older than Hakuya ?

That Arata is using the wrong honorific (usually older cousins are treated as older siblings) is actually the point of the joke in that strip. Hence why it specifies that "Haa-kun" is 16, c. 4 years older than the person who calls him that.
*Benio.exe is not responding*

*sounds of benio awakening to shotas*

" Haa-kun " ??? Wait does that mean that shorty Arata is much older than Hakuya ?

No, Arata is 6th year elementary school.

Oh my gawd, Benio got rekt! HAHAHAHA!

Oh man, haven't laughed that hard in ages!

Mashiro World sounds like an interesting place

curiously it's also the Ending Theme to the anime.

Benio’s future husbando spotted

Mashiro World sounds like an interesting place

Mashiro clones are my drug. Why is Benio the weirdo? Everyone around these cuties should all be acting like Benio.

It's only a matter of time before Benio takes her preferences, the "potential" of 'mashiro's mother's side of the family' and does the math.

That is to say: Were we just introduced to Benio's love-interest?

Spoiler

It's only a matter of time before Benio takes her preferences, the "potential" of 'mashiro's mother's side of the family' and does the math.

That is to say: Were we just introduced to Benio's love-interest?

I made a mistake in the numbering of the chapters a while ago, and now all our files are based on that numbering. This update is only one chapter (chapter 8), but it's labeled as 8 and 9 to account for my error. Next chapter will be called chapter 10, even though it's the 9th chapter in the volume. I hope this clears up any confusion and I am truly sorry for making the error in the first place. Hopefully this won't take away from the glorious masterpiece of this manga. I mean, "what's in a name?" ...... right?

Mashiro, too pure! She makes me realize that I'm so impure.

Jesus, this chapter actually gave me a cavity. This really is the best read for when you want to relax and feel good.

REALLY waiting on that season 2 anime.

I was feeling down for no peculiar reason, maybe just stress or something, but this made my day, thank you so much for your work and dedication, I haven't forget about what I said and as such I'll say I'm still doping my best, I manage to get in some kind of korean class due to the fact that self taught is kinda hard, specially when I have to keep up at work and school

Anyways, thanks again for all your work Mikakunin de Shinkoukei, all its characters and of course, the Tribuo Scans team, are the fuel that keeps me going

Seeing my Waifu(Kobeni) is always the best medicine

Thank you for the new chapter! Always brightens my day when I see a new Engaged to the Unidentified.

My medicine is looking at Kobeni pictures too.... <3

Niko's are cute. This one and the red-eyed one too.

Weird Official source says the manga first published in 2009 Or its the magazine anniversary?

Phew. So I'm not THAT old.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics