Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 192votes)

Yuusen Shoujo ~Plug-in Girl~

Alt Names: alt Plug in Girlalt Yuusen Shoujo - Plug-in Girlalt 有線少女~plugーin girl~
Author: Kaya8
Artist: Kaya8
Genres: Action ActionMecha MechaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Six years ago, Tsukihiko was caught in an assassination attempt on a little girl, Sami, when he attempted to be her shield. This incident nearly killed him and the girl together, but the little girl was the daughter of an extremely powerful family. With its vast amount of resources, the family was able to keep both Tsukihiko and Sami alive by recreating both of their bodies with cyborg technology. This has forced Sami to permanently rely on wired connection to her life sustaining computer. On the other hand, Tsukihiko has become a cyborg "Knight," sworn to protect Sami from harm's way.
Go to Yuusen Shoujo ~Plug-in Girl~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

312 Comments

so you're mad that essentially the ENTIRE backstory was not revealed and explained in the first 3 chapters?

dude

I would have liked the mangaka to say that this is different and how. It is not that difficult to do that and it is basic storytelling to explain the world. (Unless there is some plot twist, but as we can see from the constant references that it is not a secret. 

First: He is never in jail.......

Second: Have you ever seen the International space station? Does it have a thing to let oxygen in. They're in the future, I think they can handle such a problem.

Third: Why would they tell you that so early? Why are you angry that the author didn't just boringly explain everything right away? How do you enjoy anything ever with such a mentality?

First: So it is not a state jail. He is in a different building behind bars and with armed guards. Still the point that her cord can go out of the campus and even the building on the campus stands.

Second: I don't know if you know this but humans need oxygen to live.

Third: I read books/manga for the story and having the foundation in witch the story takes place not explained and then just throwing us into the story without any explanation is annoying. I like to be told that the world is different than the we are in if it is and not "the moon palace" but "the moon palace is blank." It could have taken up just a few of the first pages for the mangaka to say what was different in this alternate world.

Love it when I find gems like these unexpectedly.

@Kyouma14 chill out lol. We only got to see the moon palace for literally less than 3 panels and I'm sure the author isn't going to mention the palace and axe it off from the story -_-. There are countless manga with volumes in the double digits. We are only at the beginning of the second volume. Be patient and those answers will be answered eventually. I rather like manga like this instead of loading up ALL of the backstory of a manga within the first few pages of the manga. Sometimes it's just too much to take in and you get confused but when it's explained through a rather long timespan then it won't feel as jumbled up...well everyone is free to have their opinions.

Yes but the fact that the cord has no effect what so ever angers me and I would at least liked a "Hey by the way we have a new world order" and religion if I remember correctly. You can read it if you want, I don't care but I think that it is bad if I can pull apart bits of logic in the story in only three chapters.

Love it when I find gems like these unexpectedly.

@Kyouma14 chill out lol. We only got to see the moon palace for literally less than 3 panels and I'm sure the author isn't going to mention the palace and axe it off from the story -_-. There are countless manga with volumes in the double digits. We are only at the beginning of the second volume. Be patient and those answers will be answered eventually. I rather like manga like this instead of loading up ALL of the backstory of a manga within the first few pages of the manga. Sometimes it's just too much to take in and you get confused but when it's explained through a rather long timespan then it won't feel as jumbled up...well everyone is free to have their opinions.

This Manga needs more followers

This is amazing. Enough said.

Just read the first chapter. I've gotta admit this is one of the most well executed shonen manga's I've ever read. IMO the opening pages on the train were really cool.

I don't know about him being the weakest, normally the most gentle looking ones are the most savage when the fighting starts. I expect good things from him when the fighting gets underway lol.

Like some characters from majestic prince.

one of the unspoken rules in manga: If there's a group, the biggest one is the weakest

I don't know about him being the weakest, normally the most gentle looking ones are the most savage when the fighting starts. I expect good things from him when the fighting gets underway lol.

one of the unspoken rules in manga: If there's a group, the biggest one is the weakest

So far there are two princesses that is in love or at least close relationship with him (I presume the moon person is a princess or higher  since that kind of authority that require for him to given the technology of his body.)

Yep. So let's take stock. So far, MC has in his potential harem:

* 1 Imouto/cute little sister / borderline Tsundere

* 1 Cute Earth Princess

* 1 Magical Girl/Moon Princess

So the obvious choice for an addition would have to be either a True Tsundere character or a Yandere love interest to round things up.

Manga rules dictate that, if she isn't already attached to someone, she MUST face the MC in combat, lose, and then find something noble within the MC character that will inexorably lead her to respect and/or even grow to love the MC.

When you apply this Constant to the MC's denseness/Obliviousness, then the affection rises to Chaste, Pure love levels.

And if she is a Tsundere.....

So far there are two princesses that is in love or at least close relationship with him (I presume the moon person is a princess or higher  since that kind of authority that require for him to given the technology of his body.)

this manga seems extremely interesting, im really looking forward for the new chapters!

Because a hero needs his harem? I mean, when you save everyone, you've proven that you're a capable male and that definitely arousing to unsuspecting females.

Im wondering how old is that Prime minister. She hasn't changed from when the girl was a kid, it's been a few years. I'd say in the extra chapter she'd be in her mid 20s. So right now she's in her early 30s now.

Gotta love older women in mangas, they gain the wisdom that comes with age without any sort of loss in other aspects.

It is a world cyborgs exist so it's possible for technology that prevent aging.

Rather than shortness, it's being the center that make me think the same. And it could also be the girl. Why do I think she would fall in love  or at least side with him?

Manga rules dictate that, if she isn't already attached to someone, she MUST face the MC in combat, lose, and then find something noble within the MC character that will inexorably lead her to respect and/or even grow to love the MC.

When you apply this Constant to the MC's denseness/Obliviousness, then the affection rises to Chaste, Pure love levels.

And if she is a Tsundere.....

Rather than shortness, it's being the center that make me think the same. And it could also be the girl. Why do I think she would fall in love  or at least side with him?

Because a hero needs his harem? I mean, when you save everyone, you've proven that you're a capable male and that definitely arousing to unsuspecting females.

Im wondering how old is that Prime minister. She hasn't changed from when the girl was a kid, it's been a few years. I'd say in the extra chapter she'd be in her mid 20s. So right now she's in her early 30s now.

Gotta love older women in mangas, they gain the wisdom that comes with age without any sort of loss in other aspects.

I bet out of the three transfer students the short kid with the glasses is the most dangerous one... it's always the short ones...

Indeed. If he was just small, he could still be harmless in the story. But the deadly combination of reduced height and eyewear in contrast to his larger, more able-looking sidekicks marks him as the final boss. If Manga has taught me anything, it's this.

Spoiler

Why?

I bet out of the three transfer students the short kid with the glasses is the most dangerous one... it's always the short ones...

First chapter, first page - i thought by law any sort of wire and chain like stuff on a girl must be in the fashion of a tail

This is by far one of the worst manga I have read yet. Nothing is explained and before you tell me that is a good thing, it is not. The author does not even give is the time of day by explaining what any of the laws or religion are. Also why is Sami living on a school campus if she had never gone to the school? How can her cable extend so far and when Mc guy I don't care to remember or look up is in the jail either the jail is on the school campus because we know it can go through out there for no explained reason or it can go through the city whitch destorys any concequence (I hope that is right) that the cable should make. Also the moon palace does not seem to have anyrhing to let oxygen in so you know they can live.yes more, why does the mc have conections with some moon princess, he is a high schooler and why give him that new weapon thing and not a knight? Well that is all I want to type on my phone so I will leave the choice of reading it to you.

so you're mad that essentially the ENTIRE backstory was not revealed and explained in the first 3 chapters?

dude

Spoiler

Where is that?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

That is what I am afraid of. Right now she is just running around freely so I don't want to see the bad guys showing up one day and all of a sudden it's like "OH NOES THE CABLE! I have to stay here!" I think it would have been cool to have something like the whole school being designed around her cable or at least show her needing to disconnect/reconnect to go certain places. Now if it remains just a quirky character trait that is only going to be used for comedic purposes I'm cool with that.

It probably is designed to move freely throughout the school. The problem would be a bad guy grabbing it >.<

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics