Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 119votes)

Ah! My Goddess

Alt Names: alt Aa! Megami-samaalt Oh! My Goddess
Author: Fujishima Kosuke
Artist: Fujishima Kosuke
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Alone in his dorm on a Saturday night, Nekomi Tech's Keiichi Morisato dials a wrong number that will change his life forever-reaching the Goddess Technical Help Line. Granted one wish by the charming young goddess Belldandy-a wish for anything in the world-Keiichi wishes she would stay with him always! Complications are bound to ensue from this; the immediate first being the new couple getting tossed out of the dorm-it's males only!

As the hapless student and his mysterious "foreign beauty" ride around looking for a new place to stay-risking the different dangers of seeking shelter with an otaku convinced Belldandy is an imaginary woman, and a Zen priest convinced she's a sinister witch-Keiichi's still got his classes on Monday morning! How is his new "exchange student" companion going to be received on the N.I.T. campus? A little too well for normal life to ever return...
Go to Ah! My Goddess Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What next? New Window MrAnarchist
  • 13 Replies
Topic I don't like Keiichi's new character design! New Window Haiyami
  • 3 Replies
Topic About the vol. 36-40 gap.... New Window Baltringue29
  • 2 Replies

215 Comments

@Aquinox True That. This time the translators english was a bit weak, but still better than no translated chapter at all right.
@Aruless: It is already, or it just could be? I could imagine a few people would look that one up if it's already out there.
@BuckRodgers
It's not just you.. I think that at the very least with the Kiss-scene between Keeichi and Beldandy the ending flag has been raised.

@leokiko Might not be so - there were some glimpses of desire, but they were extinguished very fast. I kinda makes me wonder - in retrospective - whether this was the wor of sth. stronger than the 'Ultimate Force'.

On a side note: It's a pity that GMT is not as fast - but on the other hand: their quality (of trans) is by far superior.
@Pax

U know, what u say is actually a doujin scenario xD

Finally, after 285 chapters, on page 9 Keiichi finally hits puberty: http://vatoto.com/read/_/104298/ah-my-goddess_ch285_by_no-group/9

Keiichi's response to this deception could really be something else.

Keiichi: "How could you all deceive me? You just wanted to be pampered while I was magically neutered?"
Urd: "You know, I think I tried to give you a handjob within five minutes of meeting you, and I've tried to slip you aphrodesiacs on multiple occasions. Don't blame me."
Keiichi: "Point taken. Urd, you're coming home with me. Call Peorth, too. I've got a few years worth of suppressed sexual urges to work out, and I think it might take both of you. The rest of you, for the sake of your own innocence, don't come back home for a couple hours, and knock first just to be safe."

@Hammer
Not always, thank god that in my country i can get this :3
Thanks for the chapter, but someone sure dropped the ball QC'ing it. Although I suppose broken English is better than nothing at all.
Keiichi Wasn't the first on whom this was implemented on :o. Even the Great Daimankaicho Couldn't stop it. What will Keiichi Do????? :dizzy:
i got volume 13 to 32 but the quality is a little low and it's a scan shoulld i upload it or not ?
Gingryu is talking about when peorth was first called way back hundreds of chapters ago not the recent chapter. But yeah is it me or does this seem like the start of the ending of this manga?
I kinda agree with Komic..... though i admit she has a little resemblance to Peorth i still think it's belldandy's mom or someone related to her and the daimakaichou
Soo... based on what was mentioned in 285, wouldn't all those times Urd have been trying to get them together and such be contradicting of said contract? If you look at it seriously, it's almost sadistic in a way...
Gingryu
Spoiler
Spoiler
Hild reset her term like trial reset a sofware, lolz
the revelation in ch 285 kinda contradicts the reason why peorth was first summoned
A 278 chapter cockblock. That's gotta be a record...
When will i learn that this manga frequently ends with a cliffhanger.... FUUUUUUUU D:
Somehow, I saw that coming.

It was very strange for him not to have some feeling beyond innocent love for her.
Although, with this he seems more human than before, but I think this too will make his feeling for her to weaver.

Oh, and one more thing: It is me or this manga is being released more often? I guess I should focus more in the release time and not get the chapters so late...
No wonder!!!
Still. I hope he'll stay the nice and awesome guy he is... but you know... with desires this time. ahahah
FINALLY! The mystery has been revealed. He spent a bunch of years but never truly desired her. That was completely strange.
Just started reading this today at a friends urgent insistance , and I have to say.. This is in my top five, nay, top three favorite romance mangas. And im only on chapter 20! Its just so.. Amazing. I hope it gets better and better, that way it can be my favorite of all time. Belldandy <3

Master_Prichter

Well the latest chapter does seem like it's less sensible than previous chapters but you might understand in future chapters that are yet to come.hence, its a manga that leaves you confused and unpredicatable and read by many.
The last 3 chapters made notably less sense than the previous ones... I suspect worse-quality translation.
i love this manga!!!!~~!!!! T_T

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics