Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 68votes)

Bloody Monday - Last Season

Alt Names: alt ćƒ–ćƒ©ćƒƒćƒ‡ć‚£ćƒ»ćƒžćƒ³ćƒ‡ć‚¤ ćƒ©ć‚¹ćƒˆć‚·ćƒ¼ć‚ŗćƒ³alt Bloody Monday 3alt Bloody Monday: Last Seasonalt č”€č‰²ę˜ŸęœŸäø€alt Madugong Lunes: Huling kapanahunanalt ŠšŃ€Š¾Š²Š°Š²Ń‹Š¹ ŠŸŠ¾Š½ŠµŠ“ŠµŠ»ŃŒŠ½ŠøŠŗ: Š—Š°ŠŗŠ»ŃŽŃ‡ŠøтŠµŠ»ŃŒŠ½Ń‹Š¹ Š”ŠµŠ·Š¾Š½
Author: Ryuumon Ryou
Artist: Megumi Kouji
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It has been a year since Fujimaru Takagi disappeared and now he has appeared once again, as a Terrorist.

Conclusion of the Bloody Monday series.

Prequel:
> Bloody Monday 2 ( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/bloody-monday-2-r442 )

============Notice================
Unfortunatly the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Bloody Monday - Last Season Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who does Aoi Asada really have romantic feelings for? Fujimaru Takagi or his dad, Ryūnosuke and why? New Window mancoo
  • 1 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Kuroiikawa
  • 3 Replies

75 Comments

Thanks Aotama!

Sigh, Hibiki is raising so many death flags right now... T.T

STOP RAISING SO MANY DAMN FLAGS!!!!

I wonder if there's a list of "plot twist characters" for this manga where they suddenly turn out to be working on the other side?  XD

If i didn't know any better that declaration by Hibiki is a big RED death flag.

yea... going to hate this...

WTF...long ass break...and nothing has happened at all...

If i didn't know any better that declaration by Hibiki is a big RED death flag.

Sigh, Hibiki is raising so many death flags right now... T.T

There's just 13 chapters more, please someone finish it :)
Dan i totally forgot about this series,but there was only one new chapter since i last read this. Well thanks J.A.C Group for the scans oh and...yes!!! four Hibikis!!!
The same themes consistently occur through out all 3 seasons, the only difference is the enemy, getting kinda boring and is beyond predictable.

but alas, I still read just to enjoy the characters some what.
They're back!!!
omgggggg, I want moarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....
well he is a hacker and they are usually in the back in fights.
I don't like how they make such a big deal out of everything falcon does that everyone already does.

"Is falcon ready to risk his life" When everyone in the manga risks their life every chapter.
I don't like how they make such a big deal out of everything falcon does that everyone already does.

"Is falcon ready to risk his life" When everyone in the manga risks their life every chapter.
what happened to Aio from season 1? she was a love "candidate" but after the start of season she never appeared again.. at first i tought she would be the FalconĀ“s girlfriend instead of Hibiki
This season is actually pretty pathetic compared to season 1 and 2...

Falcon is still such a noob. Wish he'd grow up a bit
Chapter 22 : *PLORTCH*
End of the manga.

Oh well, too bad, it could have happened ;)
omg!!!!! this is getting exciting
Page 4 & 5 of chapter 21, just feels too forced... :/
Still confusing. I still don't get what he is really upto yet in this.
I haven't followed this yet, same on me. tsk tsk
I really loved the first two manga series and this one is no different. Bloody Monday is always a great read. Anyways, I'm a little surprised that Hibiki is so... I don't know, moe? Eh, who cares.
indeed, its much more in depth and one the same level as Ghost in the Shell. But there's one thing that bothers me. The female childhood friend's involvement in the story dropped considerably once Falcon's dad "left"(no spoiler intended). I had such high hopes for her.
this manga is really interesting but if you want to understand it you have to read the first 2 seasons before this to understand whats happening. really need to read this one carefully.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics