Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 143votes)

Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru

Alt Names: alt 夹在女友和青梅竹马之间的修罗场alt 夹在我女友和青梅竹马间的各种修罗场alt 俺の彼女と幼なじみが修羅場すぎるalt OreShuraalt Too Much Mayhem Between My Girlfriend and Childhood Friend
Author: Yuuji Yuuji
Artist: Nanasuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Eita, after entering high school, is aiming for the National University School of Medicine. His parents' divorce and his goal became the reason that he shuns anything to do with romance or love. One day the school beauty Masuzu with the silver hair who just returned to the country entered his life in the most unexpected way. His childhood friend since elementary school, Chiwa will not let this go without a fight.

adapted from the light novel series of the same name

Spin-offs:

> Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru + H
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-h-r2166 )

> Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru 4-Koma
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-4-koma-r3890 )

> Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Ai
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-ai-r8788 )
Go to Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter Discussions (Spoilers) New Window malgod
  • 11 Replies

444 Comments

Looks like Masuzu is going to be doing so more trolling
lol at how everyone in the school call him harem club.
@Burst Yep that's Kirito, awesome novel and manga by the way(Sword Art Online).
lol awesome chapter
Well I'm called Tutankamon Hayasaki Heinderkroof Skywalker de Pendragon. (all rights reserved).
Best episode of the serie?!
You had me at "fetish quest"
I like the translations.
Spoiler
ROFLMAOOOOO!!!! Pg 34, Phoenix Wright reference. XDDD
I wish i had a harem club.
I've always wanted to ask:

Is it "Maiden's Society for Performing your Life"?

Or

Is it "Maiden's Society for Reforming your Life"?

Cause it seems more like the latter of you ask me. Even if the author wrote it that way it's obviously a mistake.
Alright, a new member in "Eita's Harem Club"!
the new girl is so cute!
So harem tag on this manga eventually? Right? Because tags must be correct. ALWAYS. @__@
damn, i really like himika and masuzu(especially himika *-*), but chiwa pisses me off x.x
+1 to the Harem.
Go Eita. Looking forward to the next addition. :D
OH! YEH ADULTS ARE SO DIRTY

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah-snort-hackcoughspgrblrglrb...
my drink just went right up my nose... that is just too funny...
hehehe
Adults are so dirty.... oh yeah...
OH YEH ADULTS ARE SO DIRTY
Ill admit this is somewhat amusing but I can't feel any heart from it. Normally there are ideas in the plot or drawing style which the author holds dear to a certain extent; but with this I feel nothing. Its like it was put together to appeal to a mass of mindless readers (no offense mindless readers). Too many scenes with hyperbolic emotions and use of slapstick type faces changing the original concept behind the protagonist. I mean really.. Originally he was a calm top student aiming to be a doctor avoiding love like a disease, but shifted to going along with it way too early. On behalf of a small group of artist, I weep inside.
reincarnation from game character ?
120% denpa onna ... lololol ...
another girl added to the harem, awesome
Man the new girls is delusionally cute.
Also, lol sword art online parody, also harem club lol.
Also jojo bizarre adventure parody artwork, incre- wait for it -dible!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics