Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 257votes)

Ajin

Alt Names: alt 亚人alt 亜人alt Demi-Human
Author: Miura Tsuina & Sakurai Gamon
Artist: Sakurai Gamon
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story follows a high school student named Kei Nagai, who is caught in a traffic accident, dies, but immediately revives and learns he is not human, but an Ajin, a mysterious creature that cannot die. Scared, he runs away from humans but is helped by his friend Kai, who joins him in his flee from civilization. He then becomes involved in a conflict between human and Ajin and must choose a side.

Note: Roughly mid-way through the manga, the Author Tsuina Miura left this project.

Nominated for the 7th annual Manga Taishou Award, the Readers Award in the 18th Tezuka Osamu Cultural Prize and in the Seinen category in the 38th Annual Kodansha Manga Awards in 2014. In the 40th(2016) annual kodansha manga award for General Category
Go to Ajin Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What is wrong with Kei? New Window Bananimal
  • 23 Replies
Topic English translations? New Window darren
  • 2 Replies
Topic Tin man and Scarecrow New Window truepurple
  • 2 Replies
Topic Sore Spot New Window admira
  • 1 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Yurichikun
  • 6 Replies
Topic Would we react like this? New Window BlackToTheFuture
  • 19 Replies

368 Comments

“Their own flesh and blood”? Wow, you sound like a fucking goat herder from the Bronze Age. Are all your views that backward?

yours are .....

I hope this won't become bl.

“Their own flesh and blood”? Wow, you sound like a fucking goat herder from the Bronze Age. Are all your views that backward?

His family is disgusting.  Who in their right minds would sell out their own flesh and blood?

Manga logic: "Let's torture this immortal being. This couldn't possibly backfire!"

what the name of the movie?????

My guess is it's called "Martyrs".

I'm confused, what exactly are they hoping to learn by torturing him to death over and over? Seems kind of pointless to me.

You should see Martyrs.

sofihsdflksdfsdfsfsd.

This manga gives off a similiar vibe.

bQFpcVy.jpg

what the name of the movie?????

Ever since I saw the cover art of this I knew it would be good, chapter 1 proved that.
Now with chapter 7 it's basically reaching an all-star status with me.
The thing is, in a sense, what occurs in here is possible, almost as if a satire of a possibility, if

such a thing as immortality was found.

The only thing that might not be considered real is the balls the guy has, like who could even

think about their friend when that's happening? I would just *boom* destroy them all.

Spoiler

Man, he's a better man then me. I'm feeling a huge amount of rage and I'm not the one being tortured. I really don't think I could have lasted the duration of the first session forget making it to session two.I really want to see how his character develops.

Kill ALL the humans!

Yup, but keep this manga author, publishers, scanlators and readers as the last ones during that process. If you do not mind, i would like to finish first with this manga, Joshua :D

I really want to know what the ghost is  saying

Just waiting for the scene where all those scientists get slaughtered.....I want it so much

I'm pissed.

Kill ALL the humans!

I'm pissed.

yes i can see the blood lined halls now

Don't forget the trail of vomit and entire facility being filled with miasma! XD

says it will take too long to learn how to ride motor bike, 10 minutes later

Spoiler

And then.. 5 minutes later 

Spoiler

Nice convenient shirt full of exposition you have there

Remember guys everything is FOR !!SCIENCE!!

(Psst here's a spoiler the true forms of Ajins are Dwarves! Dwarfs? Dorfs? Soon their going to gather together and build a Fortress!)

yes i can see the blood lined halls now

Just finished ch 7 and already dying for the next chapter. ahhhh

Remember guys everything is FOR !!SCIENCE!!

(Psst here's a spoiler the true forms of Ajins are Dwarves! Dwarfs? Dorfs? Soon their going to gather together and build a Fortress!)

This MC is interesting. Intelligent enough to see the flaw in fighting for a humanity that would condone doing this to him yet sentimental enough to find a new, personal (and therefor far more believable) reason to resist killing them all and drowning in a sea of righteous bloodshed.

Let's see how long that lasts

Spoiler

You should see Martyrs.

sofihsdflksdfsdfsfsd.

This manga gives off a similiar vibe.

bQFpcVy.jpg

This MC is interesting. Intelligent enough to see the flaw in fighting for a humanity that would condone doing this to him yet sentimental enough to find a new, personal (and therefor far more believable) reason to resist killing them all and drowning in a sea of righteous bloodshed.

Let's see how long that lasts jack-s-experiment-o.gif

FUCK. That is all. As far as the experiment goes...I'll have to cringe my teeth to see what comes next.

2wgaxbp.gif

I wonder what possessed me to pick this project up. Horror is so not my thing, but I feel as though I'm hooked just like the rest of the fans.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics