Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 156votes)

Working!!

Alt Names: alt 迷糊餐厅alt Wagnaria!!alt Working!! 犬組alt Working!! Inu-gumi
Author: Takatsu Karino
Artist: Takatsu Karino
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Souta Takanashi gets a job at Wagnaria, a local family restaurant. He is "lured" there by a cute girl named Poplar, who looks like she's 10. However, she is in fact 17, a year older than him! Some of the crazy characters include Satou, the cool chef who is in fact in love with Yachiyo, the chief who is madly in love (admiration) with their boss, Kyoko, who can't stop eating sweets and slows down the restaurant in general. Satou's cooking assistant and "friend" is Souma, a man who can get dirt on anyone and use it against them, except for Inami, a girl who has a phobia of men and punches him before he has the chance to find out anything about her, and Aoi, a girl with fishy motives for joining the restaurant who finds Souma's one weakness... Tears. How does Takanashi, the "normal", high school, small-thing loving (not a lolicon!) teen deal with all of this?

Sequel:

>Working!! Re:ORDER
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/working-reorder-r19095)

Spin-offs:

>Working!! Secret Memories
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/working-secret-memories-r3005 )

>Working!! - Seishunhen
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/working-seishun-days-r687 )

Published in a Seinen Magazine.Please do not edit demographic to Shounen!
Go to Working!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

413 Comments

It is strange Takanashi didn't fawn over Yamada picture like he fawn on Inami's.
aUszSm1.png

Soon:

Spoiler

http://i.imgur.com/5OKD2yh.pngi've copy pasta hobbled together a comic from a bunch of random frames.

Thank you so much nondescriptors! For filling in the missing chapters!

Why do so many scanslator groups do that? They pick up a series and then scanslate only some random chapters, or pick it up from another group, but start from well after where the last group left off.

Does anyone even read manga that way? I mean, I read every chapter, and in order too. I can't get into it if I am missing that much of the story. Is it just me?

If I recall correctly, Comet Scans intended to only translate the actual story related chapters. It was to give any curious readers resolution as to how major plot threads ended. They state in their credits page that they were not picking up Working!! formally, and at the time I think it was still considered Japanzai's project.

As to other works in general, I could not tell you why scanslators would skip story-pertinent chapters. Lots of reasons. Maybe the in-between chapters are only available on a different group's website. Or those chapters were all deleted. Or the newest group was only translating for personal reasons and not to provide a reading experience to the community.

Why do so many scanslator groups do that? They pick up a series and then scanslate only some random chapters, or pick it up from another group, but start from well after where the last group left off.

Does anyone even read manga that way? I mean, I read every chapter, and in order too. I can't get into it if I am missing that much of the story. Is it just me?

I think in this case the original scanlators were only concerned with what was covered in the anime.

Indeed thank you very much for filling in the gap!

Never thought I'd live to see it!

Finally, can read past c153 front page and find out who called... THE SUSPENSE WAS KILLING ME.

The gap is destroyed!!!  For a long time I didn't think I'd see this come to pass.  Ex . . . excuse me a moment, I . . .

Well, anyway.  Jolly good show.

Goddammit, I was nearly tricked into reading 155! The devilish gap! (╬ Ò ‸ Ó)

Now we just need 154... and 162-181... and 190-195... and 197-199... and 201-215 and then there won't be any gaps!

honestly i'd ship satou and taneshima very hard if not for there's yachiyo. they're practically behaving like a married tsundere couple already.

Lol at Taneshima's hair saying Congrats! (on the jump to anime)

1 more to go then the 1st gap is gone

Thanks for the continued releases Nondescriptors

2 more left then 2 to read then another gap, since it's only one chapter I will be patience thanks ND.

The gap narrows!  Thanks Nondescriptors!

Working!! soothes my soul

Yes, I was referring to those before the 6 chapters.

Just to clear things up:

1. There's Working (Web version), currently on-going, which features a different cast from a different Wagnaria branch.

2. Then there's Working Re:Order, which is a mix of scattered works, some of which consist of Takanashi co. meeting Web Version's cast. Do also note that the Re:Order chapters that have been translated are actually just a tiny portion as the group skipped a whole bunch of early chapters.

And yes, if you're referring to the credit page in Re:Order chapter 1 release, the short-haired girl with similar hair colour is NOT Inami.

Technically, there are only 6 chapters in the series. As you can probably see with the chapter numbering, which can be seen clearly(to me atleast) on the top right. And we're translating those currently. But I assume you were referring  to the 4-koma that's part of the volume. We're planning to scanlate those eventually as well. (:

Less than 10 chapters remain! Onwards! (/O_O)/

Just to clear things up:

1. There's Working (Web version), currently on-going, which features a different cast from a different Wagnaria branch.

2. Then there's Working Re:Order, which is a mix of scattered works, some of which consist of Takanashi co. meeting Web Version's cast. Do also note that the Re:Order chapters that have been translated are actually just a tiny portion as the group skipped a whole bunch of early chapters.

And yes, if you're referring to the credit page in Re:Order chapter 1 release, the short-haired girl with similar hair colour is NOT Inami.

Ohhhhh so that's why the credits in Re:Order shows Inami having larger breasts

crazy-monkey-emoticon-061.gif?1292792394

That's from the webcomic edition of Working, they're entirely different characters.

Ohhhhh so that's why the credits in Re:Order shows Inami having larger breasts

crazy-monkey-emoticon-061.gif?1292792394

Chapter release was late because I was too busy watching GuP movie.

No, no, take your time. The GuP movie was also really great, so that's understandable.

"You mean those two things are mutually exclusive?"

> Souma in a nutshell

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics