Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 59votes)

Himawari Youchien Monogatari Aiko Desho!

Alt Names: alt Aiko Deshoalt Aiko Desho!alt ひまわり幼稚園物語あいこでしょ!alt 爱子小美眉alt Same Sight
Author: Ooi Masakazu
Artist: Ooi Masakazu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hanatori Suimei, a ronin, came to his aunt's house to study for the next university entrance exam. Turns out the place he will be living in is a kindergarten run by his aunt. There, he meets Aiko, a 4 year-old girl, Haru, a teacher there, and many other children. How will his relationship with Aiko and Haru turn out?
Go to Himawari Youchien Monogatari Aiko Desho! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw Chapters New Window theroadstopshere
  • 1 Replies

111 Comments

Thanks Dark Murmur!!

How close is this to ending? Not that I want it too.

think ch 44 will be the final chapter in vol 6,  of 7 volumes total. So, getting close. 

How close is this to ending? Not that I want it too.

Well, not Yotsuba level but it's still a cute and funnyt SoL. Reminds me with my kindergarten days too.

it's cute, it reminds me at first to Hanamaru Youchien, but for me Hanamaru is better.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Well, not Yotsuba level but it's still a cute and funnyt SoL. Reminds me with my kindergarten days too.

Sorry to shatter your delusions, but

Spoiler

Oh manga, I love you but you need to cut that crap out.   

Spoiler

Spoiler

That baker guy just gives me chills. Are there no restraining orders in Japan?

At least the main character pursues women his own age. 

Its a cute series though a bit uncomfortable at times.

Spoiler

"If it was a test of kindness, he would surely pass." 

Don't we all wish tests were like that, Haru-chan. Don't. We. All.

To be fair, though, I still might fail those.

Very awesome, thanks a lot Dark Murmur!!!

I hope they can finish translate this adorable piece. Just a few more chapters. Thank you Dark Murmur Group, please kindly grant our wish. Peace.

Awesome, thanks a lot Dark Murmur!!

And I noticed on their site that Dark Murmur says they need a translator to complete this series, if anybody can help it'd be great. It would be a shame to see this stall on the final volume.   :)

Aww man, that's a real downer. I hope someone is able to step up to the plate and help... I have been working on my Japanese for a while now just so I can assist various groups lacking translators but I'm just not there yet to be of practical use...

Awesome, thanks a lot Dark Murmur!!

And I noticed on their site that Dark Murmur says they need a translator to complete this series, if anybody can help it'd be great. It would be a shame to see this stall on the final volume.  :)

That baker guy just gives me chills. Are there no restraining orders in Japan?

At least the main character pursues women his own age. 

Its a cute series though a bit uncomfortable at times.

Suimei definitely lives the kind of life I wish I had. I'd always wanted to become a teacher so I could teach and be friendly with children. In the end I didn't go that route, and it's too big of a commitment to start now... Kinda wish I could have just fallen into it like the main character did. 

Gotta say that the baker guy is kinda creepy. He may legitimately just have some kind of gynophobia but he lacks common sense of what is appropriate. He shouldn't be intruding on a kindergarten and playing with Aiko or going out of his way to interact with her. I don't think her parents would really approve of him hovering around their daughter, even if it's just for him to "get used to girls" -- in fact that reason might scare them even more. I think if the main character had any common sense he would just be upfront about it with the guy.

I wonder....Why can't i follow this???!!!

In my country, LC version of this series was completed a long time ago.

For those who want to know the ending.

Spoiler

Wow, back to back releases, very awesome, thanks a lot Dark Murmur!!!

Oh god, I forgot how adorable this manga is. I was not prepared this time and almost had a damn heart attack!

To those wondering about the end of the series:

Spoiler

Super awesome, thanks Dark Murmur!!

I'm wondering, is this really going in that direction. I hope not.

Its been a while, thanks for the update!

Did he make his application in time? Does this mean we're close to the end of Youchien? (God, I hope not!) Find out in the next release - same Kinder time, same Kinder website!

Thank you for the update. That was a great way to start my day.

Missing Chapter 14 added. Sorry if this got bumped on your Follow List. Happy reading!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics