Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 55votes)

Ciel~the Last Autumn Story

Alt Names: alt Cielalt Ciel: The Last Autumn Storyalt 씨엘
Author: Rhim Ju-Yeon
Artist: Rhim Ju-Yeon
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShoujo ShoujoTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: With the author's characteristic humour and creativity, this work describes one girl’s fantasy adventure.

Yvienne Magnolia lives in a small village and her beauty turns the villagers' heads, yet she would never have imagined the grand future destined for her.

When a count tries to kidnap her, Yvienne is forced to leave her family, and flee to the Lowood Institution for wizardry and witchcraft.

In the school, she meets interesting people, like January Lightsphere who comes from a noble but peculiar family, and Lariatte, an heir to an orthodox fighter family, who might yet become her closest friend.

(Read from left to Right)
Go to Ciel~the Last Autumn Story Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Shamune
  • 6 Replies

71 Comments

I applaud you:
Spoiler
Chapter 14 Prologue Page 12 - is that Lariette as a man?!?!
I read this a while back, don’t know if it’s true or not, but I read that January and Daughter run away together. I can’t really confirm this but it wouldn’t surprise me if it really happened.
What will January and Daughter do now?
After reading the latest chapter I felt sick. Could it be cuz I have a cold? Man being sick sucks :[

I can’t figure out this king character, never know what he’s thinking, or what he’s going to do next. An interesting character indeed.

Is it me or the author has completely forgotten about chapter 0?

Volume 7 chapter 9b: it's touched upon there.
Should be "ih-vee-ehn."
I pronounce it Evie-Anne
Does anyone know how to pronounce her name "Yvienne"?

I've been pronouncing it "Vin-ny" but I'm certain I'm wrong xD
OH GOD. DAUGHTER :____:
Uh... is it just me or the next chapter says "Epilogue"? O_O!
Is it me or the author has completely forgotten about chapter 0?
Love! Progress! The mood in the new chapters are lovely!
New Arc! New Arc! OMG.

I loooveee their dresses!
"Lariatte,
This feeling is..."
and a SUDDEN end... and i'm so curious to know how it continues...
I feel so sad for Octavia.
This is great, I keep on waiting and enduring to see what happens next.
It's a really good manga, I think.
NO CLIFFHANGER!
I agree with Shamune... I like how Yvienneis isn't like those drama queens in other shoujo mangas.
The plot is great, gotta love Yvienneis and Larry.
This isa wonderful story.Yvienneis great and the artwork isvery beautiful.
I just love this series to death! It has one of the rare shoujo heroines who isn't totally annoying.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics