Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.29 - 38votes)

Soul Eater Not!

Alt Names: alt โซลอีทเตอร์น็อต!alt ソウルイーターノット!
Author: Ookubo Atsushi
Artist: Ookubo Atsushi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Soul Eater Not! is a side-story to the main series, focusing on a freshman halberd named Tsugumi Harudori, who befriends two other meisters, Meme Tatane and Anya Hepburn. All three take part in the NOT (Normally Overcome Target) class at DWMA and learn to control their powers in order to overcome their difficulties to have a normal life, as opposed to the battle-oriented EAT (Especially Advanced Talent) class taken by Maka, Soul, and their companions.
Go to Soul Eater Not! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

67 Comments

hmm, did anyone know what the name being write from that "fake" ?

All I could find was him: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_Navas

The CN translation just did a phonetic translation and using Google JP to search for the katakana string just brings up that guy. Just some random humour I guess.

if only I can read the dialogue ...

(only viewing the drawing won't make any conclusion, but it still feels like Shoujo Ai, the anime also give that vibe too) ...

moreover, the RAW I see is in Chinese ...

can't find the Japanese RAW ... so I can't make solid comment in here ...

Until it's confirmed I think I'd be better to leave that tag off cuz I have a hard time believing this would turn into shoujo ai considering how the relationships in Soul Eater went (which was basically non-existent).

Big tanks for Burning Love Scans continuing this manga translation ...

I really enjoy this after some of my fav manga get ended ...

BTW, this manga still ongoing and already reach vol 4 ...

so there should be plenty of RAW material ...

This setting is actually before Sid dies and Medusa shows her true colors.  Hmm I wonder what they were doing during the war....

either the setting like that or this is an alternate world ...

(but with same based character setting)

Stein is such a troll!!!! Oh, how I missed him! ^_^

hmm, did anyone know what the name being write from that "fake" ?

This setting is actually before Sid dies and Medusa shows her true colors.  Hmm I wonder what they were doing during the war....

Stein is such a troll!!!! Oh, how I missed him! ^_^

lol, good 'ol Dr. Stein same as ever~ xD
I've missed him... ;__;

Spoiler

Well damn

I think I know that doctor ...

the one that have screw on his head ?x? ... lolz ...

That chapter was nothing short of HILARIOUS ! Kudos to the translator and editor ! ^_^

Spoiler

Well damn

wow, the anime give Shoujo feel all over ... *x* ...

have you seen all untranslated RAW yet ?

it reach vol 4 now and still ongoing ...

No, but so far it doesn't look to be a shoujo ai. Who is the pairing later?

wow, the anime give Shoujo feel all over ... *x* ...

I love watching Maka and Soul fight. Also please stop tagging shoujo ai. It's clearly not shoujo ai.

have you seen all untranslated RAW yet ?

it reach vol 4 now and still ongoing ...

I love watching Maka and Soul fight. Also please stop tagging shoujo ai. It's clearly not shoujo ai.

What the? What just happened to my "Cute girls doing cute things" manga?

I have the sudden urge to drive that witch's face into a wall...repeatedly.

Bah, if only they were re-scanlated by another scanlator or something. D;

Eh, guess I'll have to read them on mangareader.net then.

After you do that, consider watching the anime, it's not a bad adaptation so far! They've fleshed out some background and moved some scenes around but it's all for the better.

@ANG3L chapters 1,2 and 3 were Scanlated by MangaStream and Batoto can't post them here ^^

Bah, if only they were re-scanlated by another scanlator or something. D;

Eh, guess I'll have to read them on mangareader.net then.

Aaaaahhhh so short makes me want to know what happens next! Thanks Burning Love Scans for the chapter

Thanks for the tip, I'm still learning.

If you're curious, I think these two guides would spare you lots of time spent on exploring the various options :)

http://www.redhawkscans.com/showthread.php?3308-Typesetting-introduction

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/2995-Ten-Typesetting-Tips

Thanks to the persons behind this new release. With hope they read those lines, I would SUPER STRONGLY recommend using anti-aliasing on the fonts, to make them look better.

Look, I'll even be honest and not mince my words, because I see mentioning things that can be improved as a way to help, but in their current state the fonts look nothing less than shitty and it makes the whole reading experience uncomfortable.

Thanks for the tip, I'm still learning.

Thanks to the persons behind this new release. With hope they read those lines, I would SUPER STRONGLY recommend using anti-aliasing on the fonts, to make them look better.

Look, I'll even be honest and not mince my words, because I see mentioning things that can be improved as a way to help, but in their current state the fonts look nothing less than shitty and it makes the whole reading experience uncomfortable.

i want to read more of this!!
it's a shame that it was droped for so long....!
but im happy to see an update!

<3 thanks for the release. Now the anime is airing, hopefully it will continue like good times.

wow, thanks for release ...

need this one after the original finished ...

Finally a chapter! I knew the moment anime came out the manga scanlations will continue

Thank you based scanlators

hoping someone also continue Akuma no Riddle too ... =3= ...

the anime version already aired too ...

kinda remind me with Daganronpa or something ...

Scanlator. Singular :P

Couple of missing chapters in the raws though.

Finally a chapter! I knew the moment anime came out the manga scanlations will continue

Thank you based scanlators

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics