Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 458votes)

Bakuman

Alt Names: alt วัยซนคนการ์ตูนalt バクマン。alt Baku-manalt Bakuman - Giấc mơ họa sĩ truyện tranhalt 爆漫王。alt 食夢者alt 食梦者alt 바쿠만alt باكومان
Author: Ohba Tsugumi
Artist: Obata Takeshi
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Moritaka Mashiro (Saiko), with his superb drawing skill, is invited by his writing genius classmate Akito Takagi (Shujin) to tread the difficult path of the mangaka!! His sights are set on his naive yet earnest joint dream with Miho Azuki, who is aiming to become a voice actress!! Saiko and Shujin team up as writer and artist, aiming to be serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump, make a hit, and then release an anime. They bring their manuscripts into editors and set off on the road to becoming pro manga artists!! This is a new-age story of manga success!!
Go to Bakuman Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Hiroshi Gamō New Window GASS4N
  • 6 Replies
Topic I don't know about that... New Window Fragile
  • 1 Replies
Topic Bakuman Anime season 3 New Window thorongil
  • 4 Replies
Topic Completed New Window Jonnylove
  • 23 Replies
Topic DEATH NOTE x HIKARU NO GO x BAKUMAN New Window God of TROLLing LOL
  • 3 Replies
Topic Proposal New Window sirilius
  • 3 Replies

358 Comments

Thank god.
I wonder if season 3 will cover the latest chapters... Or will there actually be a season 4? :P

This is indeed my favorite manga, and one of the best (if not the best) manga I've ever read! 8)
hehe so nice =)
Can't wait for the next chapters
Also, fellas, can we stop saying that it's almost over unless it's officially announced? I hate to say it but those comments can generate all kinds of confusion and can be detrimental to the enjoyment of the manga.
When I was reading Chapter 172, I was filled with unparalleled fury towards that one fat otaku character. It was if I became the physical incarnation of rage itself! However, by the end, my anger was forgotten and instead it was replaced by overwhelming relief.

Ladies and gentlemen, manly tears were shed.
Yay, no cliff hanger !
chapter was great ^^
...um thats all :P
Ahaha, never said it was ending, but the primary plot (goal) has been fullfilled. Of course there is still Nizuma, changing the title to Bakuman, and a handful of side character plots, but unless there is going to be another story arc (and im not saying that there wont e, in fact i would love it if they did) i am going to give a maximum of 10-15 chapters?

and just some more additional ranting
I LOVE THESE GUYS FOR NO RETARDED CLIFFHANGERS. I SHALL BE ENTERTAINED :]
Huh? it was announced that it was ending? i doubt it tbh, they still haven't beaten nizuuma
I honestly feel like this Manga is a master piece. There is failure, success, romance, heart break, rivals, and a ton of other elements that all meld into one another. It's informative to the viewers (to some extent) of the lengths mangakas go through to write and draw manga and overall this manga has made me appreciate the people who dedicate their lives to entertain the masses.

Although I am sad it is ending this will remain as one of best and most original mangas i have ever read. Props to the Manga team of Tsugumi and Takashi Sensei that made it possible and i look forward to their future works
LIKE A BOSS!!! That's how it's done baby!!!
Use spoiler tags liberally!
Posted ImageOhohoho
Spoiler
Indeed it was Wispy. It was soo good i simply just can't stop smiling.
This weeks chapter was soo awesome i cried
Man, I always get so excited when I see Bakuman on the updated list, but always become disappointed when it turns out that it was just translated to another language.
I disagree with your opinion. I don't feel it's being dragged out at all.
DAMMIT all the cliff hanger and DAMN Ohba Tsugumi if he decided to make azukyun fail this dammit
Azukyuuuuuun! Gambare~ Gambare~
oh hey, latest chapter is really good, I like how it builds up the tension. If this part ever gets animated I think it'll be quite difficult to bring out the same feel and the comparison between seiyuu and stuff as the manga.
Ch 171 finally good cliff hanger! It's funny how always there are new strong opponents but that's the shonen manga way.
God I love Miho.
vic`tori
Script?! She's memorized the all the volumes!!
By any chance Azuki didn't get the role. I bet all of you will be screaming: Y U N VOTE AZUKI!
Go, Azuki-chan. I really like her outfit. This is really interesting. I'm hoping for some good surprises.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics