Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 182votes)

Kuroshitsuji

Alt Names: alt Black Butleralt El Mayordomo Negroalt 검은 집사alt 黒執事alt Kara Kahyaalt Piru Hovimestariksialt خادم سیاه
Author: Toboso Yana
Artist: Toboso Yana
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Among the noble families of Victorian England exists Sebastian Michaelis, butler to the Phantomhives. He has unquestionably impeccable knowledge of all subjects, including etiquette, martial arts and cooking, as well as talents in every other area imaginable.

However, though Sebastian is undeniably perfect, he is forever destined to meet the needs of his 12 year old master, Ciel. Wearing a black tailcoat whilst gracefully brewing the world's strongest red tea, why is it that such a high class butler chooses never to leave the side of such a frustrating master? And what is the truth behind his perfection? The secrets of Sebastian and the tragedies of his cunning young master slowly unfold as the duo goes up against many terrible and unexpected foes.
Go to Kuroshitsuji Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kuroshitsuji's Latest Chapter Discussion New Window ndanix
  • 18 Replies
Topic Who is the best Kuroshitsuji character? New Window yamikami
  • 11 Replies

335 Comments

chapter 108 missing

The fact that a gathering of individuals from all classes automatically means something horrible is very amusing

And Purple Library Guy could not have stated it any better. 

Eh, people from many different "areas" simply having fun together without a single conflict usually means something's wrong. These are the rich and the poor mingling together, it would be astonishing if none of these aristocrats felt the need to boast about their money/power, and the penniless wouldn't feel an ounce of jealousy or annoyance towards the rich.

In simple terms, most of the times it means there's drugs involved, or shady dealings, or anything alike. People are people, and when they don't behave like it their brains must've been fried.

All classes mingling?  People having fun?!  These horrors must be stopped!!!

That's because you are not human

AW SNAP! :v

This series is published In Monthly GFantasy which targets the Shounen demographic. Please do not change to Shoujo based on the art style.

Looks like he's one of Undertaker's friend.

Ah, otro capítulo más de Kurai Wonderland. Qué bueno saber español para estar al tanto de las últimas novedades ^_^

Aha! Values dissonance is at play here.

Spoiler

yo when will chapter 109 be in english

just look on other websites. other scanlators have picked up the series. the one i'm seeing though...not sure why there's a prominently disturbing chinese watermark on every page

yo when will chapter 109 be in english

Vale, lo de la encuesta de popularidad fue divertidísimo, aunque ya no volveré a ver a esas serpientes de la misma manera. Y está bien que lo de Sieglinde se haya resuelto, pero... WTF?! Qué ha ocurrido al final del capítulo 108?

¿El padre vive dentro de su hijo? ¿Es eso? Oh, oh.

En todo caso, gracias otra vez a Kurai Wonderland por traer más capítulos.

did Black Asylum drop this or something? ch 107 has been out for 2 weeks now, but nobody is translating it :\

checked their forum. apparently they went on a hiatus close to Xmas 2014 due to IRL reasons before they could complete chapter 100.

the forum post: http://forums.blackbutler.net/showthread.php?8447-Chapter-100-and-Hiatus

soo...would be great if a group can pick it up AND maintain Black Asylum's quality

EDIT: Mangapanda picked it up. Other websites have uploaded chapter 100-107. Their scans doesn't feel the same as Black asylum, but at least it's kinda decent.

GmKGGd5.jpg

Angry Germans!!!!! Angry Germans Everywhere!!!!!!!

Oh damn someone actually uploads it here

¡Se agradece mucho la traducción, Kurai Wonderland! Ese esperado encuentro Sieglinde-Lizzy no tiene desperdicio.

"La confrontación con el tanque fue menos peligrosa" XD

¡Gracias por el capítulo!

did Black Asylum drop this or something? ch 107 has been out for 2 weeks now, but nobody is translating it :\

The old "Evil = Ugly" Cliche. I get the feeling we will see more of it later on.

It's not like this manga doesn't have plenty of beautiful evil.

tanaka is very strong so why he left the ciel be caught?

Just read chapter 99. Oh how exciting!! 

Maybe it's magic, maybe it's mustard gas. I love the twists and turns.

I think it's quite insightful. It kind of shows how what we call science can be easily framed as magic if one is raised with the ideologies that characterize it like so. 

gosh I would totally go gey for ciel in that last page rofl

...ruthless.

hooo lovely twist, Ciel is so cool *_*

KarchAmadeo
Oct 19 2014 09:31 PM

The old "Evil = Ugly" Cliche. I get the feeling we will see more of it later on.

I'm always impressed at the amount of time the author and her team must have taken to design those clothes, particularly Ciel's. He is always well dressed, yet it seems practical at the same time (and personnaly I'm quite jealous that the little guy can run in heels). 

On the story itself, I think Toboso really tries to exploit to the maximum all the disgusting, and conflicting, aspects of humanity and I really like reading that.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics