Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 111votes)

Doukyuusei no Macho-kun

Alt Names: alt 同級生のマッチョ君alt 同级生的肌肉君alt Doukyuusei no Maccho-kunalt Mr Macho My Classmatealt Mr Macho! My Classmate
Author: Kobori Makoto
Artist: Kobori Makoto
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: My name is Bakuryusai Yuu, I’m in first year high school and a little more sturdier than normal people, by a little more I mean a lot more. But that hasn't stopped me from chasing after the girl I love, Tsujizono-san. But wait! There is a note on the blackboard saying that she is kidnapped! Wait for me Tsujizono-san! I will save you with my MUSCLES!!!
Go to Doukyuusei no Macho-kun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

105 Comments

Oh man, I almost forgot about this thing. It was pretty damn funny.

But please ease up on the watermarks, while it's not as annoying as that one group that plasters giant rabbit faces everywhere, it's still a bit too noticeable when it's in the middle of a panel. Maybe keep it to one of the corners?

Toguro is back!

I lost brain cells on this one.  Not sure if I regret it or not.

How did I even get here? This is as weird as it gets and there's no story, just lots of action. So if that combined with sickly gross muscle-mass is your thing you will love this. Yes I did read it. How could I not? I had a great laugh.

Wow, i like this manga. I hope someone will pick this up.

Second chapters kind of a retread of the first. 

what in the flying fuck

10/10

Does the mangaka only know one scenario?

Next chapter gets weirder, trust me.  Or don't trust me and looks for the raws ;)

Does the mangaka only know one scenario?

This shit is back Yahooo!!

He seriously looks like Kiel from Rune Factory 4 stuck in one of those cardboard cutouts you can stick your head through and take a picture.

This whole thing is so bizzare...

...Follow.

Superalloy Darkshine in highschool

Superalloy Darkshine used to be super scrawny

I seriously thought this was a one-shot.. Anyway great scanlation job Desperatescanners!

>fetish for skirts

>fetish for bondage

>fetish for long hair

I liked that chapter.

Superalloy Darkshine in highschool

Cheers for all the support guys, makes it all worth it :P

Who am I kidding, I do it for the PURE MUSCLE

chinese guys clean pretty well, you could made your work easier

Got a link?

chinese guys clean pretty well, you could made your work easier

weird but kinda fun to read

FFUUUUCCKKK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  *putting some burning doves and CSI Miami sunglasses on that shit*

Hope that this gets big and a wider audience, because THIS IS AWESOME !!!

THANKS for this release !!

An update? Fuckin' woo!

This was actually pretty interesting.

was not expecting to like this as much as i did hurry up and release moooooooooore!!!

The chinese raws on DM5 are up to chapter 8, search my previous post for a direct link below.

An "American Favourite" macho manga becomes an object of moeification.

Add to Follow list for my light side reading.

I know people with burn damages on their face and mutilated hands, and it never bothered me enough to look away. But this dude, what the ****. He is disgusting. I gave it a chance, but this dude is just so revolting that I feel like hurling.

I´m out, this is more disturbing then all the hardcore scenes in Berserk, yeah all of them.

Lightweight ^^

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics