Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 197votes)

Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha.

Alt Names: alt いなり、こんこん、恋いろは。alt อินาริมนตราสื่อรักalt 稻荷恋之歌alt 이나리 콩콩 사랑의 첫걸음alt Syllabary of Love
Author: Yoshida Morohe
Artist: Yoshida Morohe
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fushimi Inari has a hopeless crush on her classmate Tanbabashi. One day, while trying to interact with him, she accidentally humiliates him in front of the whole class. He refuses to accept her apologies, and, to make matters worse, she discovers that he probably has a crush on their incredibly cute classmate Sumizome.

She has all these things in mind when she is summoned by Uka-no-Mitama-no-kami, a pale fox goddess. In return for rescuing a little fox-spirit creature before school that day, the goddess offers to grant a single wish of Inari's. Without thinking, she blurts out that she wants to be Sumizome. As one might expect, this wish does not go nearly as well as Inari had hoped, and the kindly goddess breaks a goddess-rule to give Inari the ability to change herself back. Now, Inari can change her own shape at will, and using her new skill is very tempting as she keeps trying to win Tanbabashi's heart. But if Inari flaunts her ability, both she and the goddess might end up in trouble with Amaterasu!
Go to Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Request: last chapters please? New Window maxlambert01
  • 0 Replies
Topic last chapters???? New Window salujas
  • 2 Replies
Topic Reason why I dislike Inari (character). New Window RogZiel
  • 1 Replies
Topic Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 0 Replies

527 Comments

I'd be happy if Uka and Touka are happy, even Truck-kun (oops, it's Car-kun this time) won't change anything mmm...

tfw it's been so long since the last update that you totally forget what was going on in the story

Nah-Uka and Touta are the main characters-this is basically a love story told from Inari's point of view.

Uka, Konkon, Koi Iroha.

Real title.

Is it bad that I only care about Uka-sama?

...Oops.

Finally a new chapter thanks!!

yay an update

requote myself for future update

Spoiler

Well some people didn't... so hush

I like reading it for myself LOL

Thanks for the new group for picking this up. We must know how this ends!

Every chapter is first super sweet and fun and lovely, but the higher it lifts you up with those things, the harder it'll crash you down with a super cliffhanger tragedy which just shatters you.
Wow, just wow. Poor Inari. Considering how shifty her brother was being when he saw her, and knowing what he does about their situation, having that happy chat with Uka about a "way to make her human", is he seriously letting his sister just become a god like that despite her wishes so he and Uka can be happy as humans? Cause if he is really on that path, I've lost all respect for him, regardless of his relationship with Uka and how much I supported it. He's literally taking away his sister's life so he and Uka can be together as humans. It's not like Uka would cease to exist as a god or anything, so it's not like he's being coerced into a lose/lose decision by unfortunate circumstances -- she wants to be human, but forcing Inari into that for a mere wish is absurd. The hell kind of older brother does that to his little sister? I seriously hope I'm misunderstanding his intentions here because I seriously don't want to have to *hate* him, but I have a feeling I'm not wrong here. :<

Not feeling so good about this.

almost everyone went ahead and spoilt themselves with the raw, so everyone knew the happy endings already

Well some people didn't... so hush

>Updated after 9 months

THERE IS A GOD

didn't realize it was that long 

Spoiler

requote myself for future update

>Updated after 9 months

THERE IS A GOD

almost everyone went ahead and spoilt themselves with the raw, so everyone knew the happy endings already

Thank you, thank you so much. Seriously, I have been waiting for so long to the point where I tried reading the Korean raws :(  so difficult. Anyway, I'm super happy to see that someone's picked up the manga for the home stretch!

>Updated after 9 months

THERE IS A GOD

when will there be new updates

@dijon: Not so much as "xeno"phobia, as phobia for one of the worst scanlating sites ever that has broken pretty much ever single taboo there is to date. From stealing other people's works to their shitty way of making money off their scanlations and everything else, my opinion of them is that they are nothing but utter shit, and it would stay that way whether they were Korean, English, or otherwise.

Anyway, good news, although now I have plenty of regrets for the hours I wasted. If you still need what I have done though, feel free to contact me.

...so Marumaru is basically the Mangahere of Korean-translated Japanese manga. And I still go on Mangahere...

@dijon: Not so much as "xeno"phobia, as phobia for one of the worst scanlating sites ever that has broken pretty much ever single taboo there is to date. From stealing other people's works to their shitty way of making money off their scanlations and everything else, my opinion of them is that they are nothing but utter shit, and it would stay that way whether they were Korean, English, or otherwise.

Anyway, good news, although now I have plenty of regrets for the hours I wasted. If you still need what I have done though, feel free to contact me.

So the original scanslator responded. He/she is still scanslating! Meaning be patient, readers who don't understand Japanese or Korean and thus can't read the last 5 chapters on either Senmanga or Marumaru. 

I'll get rid of the 5 page preview since those 5 pages effectively portray nothing.

Sorry for being such a tease

Just go on, Dijon. Let readers decide to read or not to read.

It's always good to have a choice.

Sorry, no to both.

That's too bad. Welp, I hope you have free time soon!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics