Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 486votes)

Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga

Alt Names: alt 妖怪少女─モンスガ─alt Gadis Siluman - Monsugaalt Garota Monstroalt 요괴 소녀 ─ 몬스가 ─alt Monster Girl
Author: Funatsu Kazuki
Artist: Funatsu Kazuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMecha MechaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Part time worker at a general store in Akiba, Yatsuki encounters a beautiful girl named Rokka when she lands on his face in the middle of a park. Much to his surprise, he's able to become friends with this beautiful girl... but she hides a terrible secret that Yatsuki will find out soon enough. With other beautiful girls that surround him, including his little sister Nanao and the maid cafe girl Moru, Yatsuki will have to fight to protect the supernatural girls around him.
Go to Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter discussion (Spoilers) New Window Tadao
  • 9 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga New Window Swifft
  • 4 Replies

2862 Comments

Too bad I want nothing for everyone there who's souls were sucked out to die?  Isn't that the point the author has been working towards?  The author has made G-CUP (lol) to be utterly laughably antagonistic so far, to the point where you can't sympathize with them at all.  It was incredibly over the top, now you have the MC getting stabbed by someone he knows....

I'm glad he got his arm ripped off, now can we get some realism so that he dies within moments because of the shock and blood-loss?  I'm of course waiting for the face heel turn because he was 'all along' aiming for the 'evil hiding within Junk' or some bullshit.... again, too bad I don't care.  Just want him and those humans to die already~

my fucking thoughts exactly, an evil organization that is so scummy it actually makes it laughable isnt evil its just annoying. I hope everyone dies and the manga ends there

Does it really count as a "walk" if the legs don't move?

WTF did you GCUPpies think was gonna happen? Buncha dumbasses... Spend years beating up on weak youkai and finally run into one badass and suddenly they're as effective as any other government agency

To their credit, they probably listen to Linkin Park.

So this manga went from the ultra nakama feelings ganbaru transformation beam to the good old evil within trope. It has completed the full chuuni circle

WTF did you GCUPpies think was gonna happen? Buncha dumbasses... Spend years beating up on weak youkai and finally run into one badass and suddenly they're as effective as any other government agency

The cliffhanger is killing meeeeee.. >_<

I kind of skipped 20 or so chapters and read the most recent. Looks kind of badass!

Too bad I want nothing for everyone there who's souls were sucked out to die?  Isn't that the point the author has been working towards?  The author has made G-CUP (lol) to be utterly laughably antagonistic so far, to the point where you can't sympathize with them at all.  It was incredibly over the top, now you have the MC getting stabbed by someone he knows....

I'm glad he got his arm ripped off, now can we get some realism so that he dies within moments because of the shock and blood-loss?  I'm of course waiting for the face heel turn because he was 'all along' aiming for the 'evil hiding within Junk' or some bullshit.... again, too bad I don't care.  Just want him and those humans to die already~

The true evil is within mc, but since the best friend can't just TELL HIM he stabs him to awaken broken mc and see how that goes.

Of course not because you see the best friend has the symptom of "irrevocable idiot". Here's a tip don't go trusting strangers with sharp swords you never know when they are going to have you kill your best friend. Never the less "evil" is sorta subjective to be completely honest. Considering that these people are the worst type of human purist trash ever. I don't think they get to claim the title of "good" ever. I'm hoping for a global beatdown of the entire GCUP cast before the end. Just so they get that shining moment of "...oh... we... we fucked up didn't we?" as they get pummeled into oblivion.

The mangaka was trying to make this look epic but made it all chunni sigh.

the arc is even crappier as it goes on. guess that's the reason this was axed :(

Aweshum!! Why the hell did I read that?! Now my day screwed!!!

WTF!!! That didn't explain anything! God Damn cliffhangers!

The true evil is within mc, but since the best friend can't just TELL HIM he stabs him to awaken broken mc and see how that goes.

The mangaka was trying to make this look epic but made it all chunni sigh.

WTF!!! That didn't explain anything! God Damn cliffhangers!

Capcom, BoF6 when? No, there was no BoF6, not yet.

IV is 4, VI would be 6

I wonder if this is a Breath of Fire IV situation, where that guy in the last page is Junk's Fou-Lu~

Capcom, BoF6 when? No, there was no BoF6, not yet.

Did it really end, though? Last night and just a few minutes ago to make sure I checked Baka-updates and it still had it listed as ongoing.

Read raw last chapter from sen manga. it ended.

Ah... So he was cursed and as result he is a half youkai. So that was the thing the author was going to force down our necks with his death.

So this story finally ended.. shame. I really liked this one :D

Well there are still plenty of scanlations coming so I guess i can still enjoy this.

Did it really end, though? Last night and just a few minutes ago to make sure I checked Baka-updates and it still had it listed as ongoing.

So this story finally ended.. shame. I really liked this one :D

Well there are still plenty of scanlations coming so I guess i can still enjoy this.

inb4 the next three chapters are nothing but people we have never seen before reacting to the Moribito thing. Also, 3/4 of them never actually show up after that.

As long as there are naked women,we don't care.Much.

I wonder if this is a Breath of Fire IV situation, where that guy in the last page is Junk's Fou-Lu~

Remember when Capcom made great games?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics