Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 174votes)

Imawabi no Dakini

Alt Names: alt 忌火のダキニ
Author: Sigama
Artist: Sigama
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fushimi and Toume were just a normal boy and girl going to high school until one day they stumble upon a phantasmal mountain known to legend as "Mount Hagure" . Before either of them knew it, Toume was possessed by a Yoko named Dakini, a goddess who grants wishes.

When asking what Fushimi's wish is, it is only this: Give Toume back. Dakini says she can grant the wish but in return he must become her servant. The deal is struck. Fushimi has now become Dakini's servant and Toume has been returned. Darkness, however, is afoot and now Fushimi must take on a more active role as Dakini's servant. Is he up for the task?!
Go to Imawabi no Dakini Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Dakini in Real Myth (a possible explanation for the tongue) New Window DerSteppenwolf
  • 0 Replies

193 Comments

He did xD You are right

He did? I only found cool mech and soldier pictures from this artist.

Spoiler

Word.

He did xD You are right

Link or it's not true

scratch that. i only want to know if there is some vanilla.

Is no one else bothered by the watermarks?

There is watermark? O_o

Man the face dakini makes is like something from a hentai manga, I can't help but think this guy did hentai before.

He did xD You are right

"the secret technique that brings about the unity of god through a man and a woman"

Implied sexual element?

(Dakini's posing and inclination for clothes tearing kinda infers it more)

Man the face dakini makes is like something from a hentai manga, I can't help but think this guy did hentai before.

I tend to avoid Drama, Tragedy, and Horror tags like the plague but that description is just so dang appealing.  I think I'll cave and give this a try.

Man, some of this was pretty painful to read. I hope the manga isn't gonna be like that constantly from now on.

Well yeah, they're huge and pointless.

Still, at least they're...I dunno, neutral? A lot of scanlators use fancy logos that don't simply get in the way, their style actually clashes with the manga. It's much easier for me to ignore a simple rectangle along the edge. I know "I've seen worse" doesn't make it better, but...I've seen worse.

i didn't even notice any

but it can't be as bad as when the breaker:new waves had somewhat transparent watermarks covering the ENTIRE PAGE

Nope.

This chapter makes me think:

Spoiler
x

Ouch.... I feel for him. I dont wish the man breaker on anyone.

MY GOD THIS GIRL IS ANNOYING!!!!

Spoiler
voodooplz.gif

Nah, she's cool.

MY GOD THIS GIRL IS ANNOYING!!!!

Spoiler
voodooplz.gif

Welp, looks like Niragawa's gonna die...

If not, I'm actually hoping she pisses her pants with what's to come.

Fatalpulse! THAT'S WHY I THOUGHT THIS WAS FAMILIAR! Also, that one that you regret... was probably one of the Victim Girls series.

thanks, been wondering why it felt so familiar, I just hope this manga dose not end up as messed up as his henti, I'm realy digging the story and art style, I just hope it dose not get to a point were I just go Nope, and stop reading it.

Fatalpulse! THAT'S WHY I THOUGHT THIS WAS FAMILIAR! Also, that one that you regret... was probably one of the Victim Girls series.

Asanagi (the group is more known, Fatalpulse).

Beware, not for the faint of heart. He doesn't exactly do Vanilla.

Iirc ShindoL also had a similar art style, and his works contail slightly less high octane nightmare fuel. Not much tongue though, for some reson that doesn't seem to be very popular. :(

Fatal Pulse. I like(somewhat) some of their work and majority hate most of it. I still regret reading a certain piece that they made up to this day.

The story's alright and I love the characters and the art is plain awesome, but most of all right now I'm shocked that three girls were having a stay over and the author didn't force in a bath scene. Guess he's only interested in tongues?

Don't mind me, just here for random cute girls being killed off gruesomely. Also some implied tongue action. (Hey, at least I'm honest)

lah43Ie.png

I also wanna hug Toume.

... Do you know who? For *Ahem-Hem* artistic interests of course.

Beware, not for the faint of heart. He doesn't exactly do Vanilla.

There is a particular h artist that has a VERY similar artstyle.

... Do you know who? For *Ahem-Hem* artistic interests of course.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics