Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 120votes)

Naqua-Den

Alt Names: alt 南Q阿伝alt Biography of South-Q-Shadowalt Legend of NaQuaalt Nakuadenalt Naqua's Lifealt The Tradition of Na-Q-A
Author: Mitsunaga Yasunori
Artist: Mitsunaga Yasunori
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Japan is being invaded by parasitic gods. The only one left to stop them is Nakua, the spider god. She enlists the help of Taromaru, an otherwise normal boy who has the Nakua's spider familiar resting inside him. Together they free Japan's gods from the control of the parasites.

> Spin-off of Kaibutsu Oujo
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kaibutsu-oujo-r659 )
Go to Naqua-Den Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic say what? New Window Meyerkun
  • 5 Replies

212 Comments

Would love to see more of Taro and his step sister. So funny watching her reactions to the bizarre things he does. Surprised no-one told that he got hit by a car saving a kid but wasn't injured in the slightest, though the car might of been a write off.

Nice. These last 2 releases are great!

Thanks, Vortex-scans!

This is the first time i see Yasunori sensei make a pettanko or loli or even small breast, be it in his normal manga or h manga, but meh, nothing hurts to try new things eh?

well, it's not like he's never drawn small ones...but he's never tried to hide he prefers 'em big 'n bouncy either

Spoiler

and there's a lot more that come to mind, but I'm lazy and finding specific images in Kaibutsu Oujo is like looking for a needle in a hay stack.   :)

@RoflCat Ah it seems like your right... Japanese sure love their word plays.

Only if losing weight was that easy...I'd be a lean, mean, pooping machine. But i am not lean. Just a pooping machine.

@RoflCat Naqua is a spider goddess not the cloud goddess. That's the childhood friend/classmate/shrine maiden that lives at the shrine.

In other news... I LOVE GIRLS THAT TRANSFORM AND LOSE THEIR CLOTHES! WEEE NUDITY! Best power EVER.

Actually

Spoiler

Strangely enough, not only is this manga not labeled with "The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised." It's not even tag ecchi.

on the god of the WWW, It would have made more cence if she was American, from California to be exact. At the least the Japanese WWW god could be an younger sibling of the American WWW god, spawned from the technological boon of japan, and the growing interest of Japanese culture, new and old.

That is not how Shinto gods work. They're created from need and faith, or from transcendence, not from other gods and not necessarily from the 'origin' of their specific domain. 

So... why can we suddenly see Ginko's uh... assets now and could not before?

I am not complaining just curious is all...

The artist wasn't subtle about it either. "Hey everybody, look what I can show you now!"

Granted we had a chapter with loads of undressed lolis but there wasn't any detail.. who knows.

@RoflCat Naqua is a spider goddess not the cloud goddess. That's the childhood friend/classmate/shrine maiden that lives at the shrine.

In other news... I LOVE GIRLS THAT TRANSFORM AND LOSE THEIR CLOTHES! WEEE NUDITY! Best power EVER.

Taro is such a badass

Naqua-sama has such a dynamite body O_O

A shrine goddess of the internet, eh?  So what do people ask her for?  Good upload/download speeds?  No lag?  A day full of awesome Batoto releases?

That aside:  Naqua thinks of everything, doesn't she?  Gets a servant who can eat like nobody's business, turns him from Taromaru into Tubbymaru, then uses his flab to turn him into an impromptu sumo wrestler who can kick ass?  Divine foresight right there.

on the god of the WWW, It would have made more cence if she was American, from California to be exact. At the least the Japanese WWW god could be an younger sibling of the American WWW god, spawned from the technological boon of japan, and the growing interest of Japanese culture, new and old.

It's also a missed opportunity for an interesting plot point. Why was she among the few gods, if the only to not get taken over?  The answer could be that the younger spider gods of the WWW took an interest in her, and protected her, and even gave her a few worshipers to boot. And the enemy has not power over the WWW gods, but at the same time the WWW gods have not interest in them, and that would make some interesting conflict.

Taro is Yuu Narukami

Not until he pulls this with all the ladies around him

Spoiler

This is the first time i see Yasunori sensei make a pettanko or loli or even small breast, be it in his normal manga or h manga, but meh, nothing hurts to try new things eh?

lol

This level of calmness for every problem he encounter

And the love for his little sister

Taro is Yuu Narukami

So... why can we suddenly see Ginko's uh... assets now and could not before?

I am not complaining just curious is all...

Though I'm quite happy about this too, since I haven't read anything yet, I'm still at the point where I'm somewhat disappointed that this spin-off didn't feature SUPER BUCCHI as the main character.

It's technically a sequel .- . so sadly bucchi won't appear.

Also, omg, I didn't notice this at first

Spoiler

Another thing

Spoiler

He done a shit of at least 100 Couric.

There is now an official god of the internet... I just don't know what to say...

This series is AMAZING!!!!

I thought this looked familiar.... Read it without reading the description. Spin off of Kaibutsu Oujo.

All is well with the world.

Though I'm quite happy about this too, since I haven't read anything yet, I'm still at the point where I'm somewhat disappointed that this spin-off didn't feature SUPER BUCCHI as the main character.

I thought this looked familiar.... Read it without reading the description. Spin off of Kaibutsu Oujo.

All is well with the world.

For clouds and spiders they both have a word that sounds the same which is "kumo".

Spiders could be subclass will clouds would be her main.

She probably did something to gain her power back quicker yet in return became a lesser god (maybe the spider god dwells in her like how Taro dwells in the MC)

I like that explanation, it makes the most sense. Not a lot, but the most.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics