Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 115votes)

Otogi Taisen Fantasma

Alt Names: alt 御伽大戦 ファンタズマalt Otogi Taisen Fantasumaalt Otogi Taisen Phantasma
Author: Yoshimura Hideaki
Artist: Yoshimura Hideaki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yamada Tarou is living a regular life, until the death of the father he never sees catapults him into the role of the 13th King of the holy Phantasma kingdom. Now that he's king, Tarou has become the target of assassins, and all he has on his side is a mistress, Princess Kaguya, whose goal is to make Tarou a worthy king.
Go to Otogi Taisen Fantasma Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Main Characters New Window Leniahi
  • 0 Replies

177 Comments

Not bad I guess. The first two chapters are meh (Be it art or plotwise). It get better after that though.

Also it has brown elf chinese kung-fu girl with mecha. What's not to dislike? (Blond girl is my favorite though, also the reason why I'm reading it. Kaguya isn't bad either though.)

That royal privilage's face really remind me of Izanagi P4

ok looks like it's time TO BE KING.

for that harem, you know, that harem.

i Always thought the HxH art sucks from first chap lol, how to go bad when is already bad? and yeah the chimera arc is the worst arc for my taste, seem like it come out from dragon ball xD

and curse the author that take years of hiatus only to do 1-3 chaps he need to drop manga definitely if he doesn't feel like to continue it

won't even say much but there's nothing on it that looks like dragon ball, except of the king's appearance.

it will take timethe road is long and shrouded in darkness, but he will travel down it nonetheless

So are they actually going to go to the Kingdom now? Soon?  Maybe?  I started reading this because I assumed part of the plot of "Oh I'm the King now" would be "Time to be a King".

No offense to  hunter x hunter fans but the story was really good at the beginning but the plot for it has started to go downhill and the art has gotten kinda bad. I just started reading the first chapter of this and I don't know what to make of it yet.

i Always thought the HxH art sucks from first chap lol, how to go bad when is already bad? and yeah the chimera arc is the worst arc for my taste, seem like it come out from dragon ball xD

and curse the author that take years of hiatus only to do 1-3 chaps he need to drop manga definitely if he doesn't feel like to continue it

Spoiler

so how many mistresses does the mc currently have

I guess most of grimms fairy tales with japanese folklore?
not sure 

so how many mistresses does the mc currently have

KarchAmadeo
Apr 25 2014 12:23 PM

She's supposed to be kaguya hime (japanese folk tale)

Ah, thanks. That one I always seem to forget. I blame Inuyasha and Momotaro. Somewhere in between I just lose that memory.

HxH = Story

This Manga=Harem n Plot

is really hard comparing these 2 togather

don't remember to be comparing anything here

No offense to  hunter x hunter fans but the story was really good at the beginning but the plot for it has started to go downhill and the art has gotten kinda bad. I just started reading the first chapter of this and I don't know what to make of it yet.

It'll soon be an army of mistress.

like a whole lot of them, with at least one guard under them.

much harem such wow

Hunter x Hunter would have problems if the drawing was so important =]

HxH = Story

This Manga=Harem n Plot

is really hard comparing these 2 togather

DARK ELVES BEST ELVES

pssh, Dark or not, Elves are all that matters. :P

DARK ELVES BEST ELVES

the heroin being some manner of moon rabbit princess (Jade rabbit or something of the sort).

She's supposed to be kaguya hime (japanese folk tale)

KarchAmadeo
Apr 18 2014 02:05 PM

Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, obscure reference to snow white, and the heroin being some manner of moon rabbit princess (Jade rabbit or something of the sort). So far so good. Then I think of the protagonist...and think immediately to...6993498-1395830915.png

I don't know if it's my english that isn't to par, but I had some problems reading chapter 5. It seemed a bit...odd.
Anyways, thanks for the new chapters.

Grow harem GROOOWW!

What? Huh? They belong to Disney? The internet never ceases to amaze me.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. If only everybody went to wiki once in a while

she wears a fking miko- ish maid outfit under a seppuku ritual attire @@

His younger brother should hurry if he wants win, if this continue at the current pace he will have to beat harem legion.

as harem manga is have potential

sadly i get used to read too much new skilled draw mangas, that reading this feel like a amateur at first time on drawing >_>

Hunter x Hunter would have problems if the drawing was so important =]

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics