Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 106votes)

Datenshi Gakuen Debipara

Alt Names: alt 堕天使学園デビパラalt 堕天使学院alt Datenshi Gakuen Devil Paradisealt Datenshi Gakuen DeviPara
Author: Kawata Yushi
Artist: Yukito
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Three friends, Kotori, Yuuto, and Rin are trapped in school when the principal halfheartedly summons a horde of demons. The demons make a pact with each student in exchange for possessing them. Most of the students wished to be be good looking or to have longer legs, but Yuuto manages to stave off the possessed student body while Rin overpowers the weak demon possessing her. Yuuto makes a pact with a demon to return the school to normal, but what will happen to the school now that each student is being possessed by a demon?
Go to Datenshi Gakuen Debipara Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

105 Comments

girls : i want huge boobs
demon :boy do you want a huge d...
boy : no i'm allright
in the worst case scenario all you can think of it is that !!!!!!
yeah! thats right wish for a pair of huge boobs to a demon exchanging your soul ahahaha that really is a smart choice of wish ahahaha
Just what the .... ?! I cant see where this is going. But well, its not bad and pretty funny; gotta see for myself whats gonna happen next.
That was pretty funny. Weird mix of a serious story/art style and comedic tone, I like it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics