Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.3 - 128votes)

Getsurin ni Kiri Saku

Alt Names: alt Gachirin ni Kirisakualt Killing Blooms Under the Rounded Moonalt Saku Kills on the Full Moonalt Sword-Slicing Blossoms When the Moon is Fullalt 月下斬魔之花alt 月輪に斬り咲く
Author: Maruyama Tomo
Artist: Maruyama Tomo
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A new transfer student has come into town, a girl with a mysterious air and black clothing who is called Inugami Sakuya. What few know is that by moonlight, she hunts and kills those possessed by "Inugami." A man can become possessed by being bitten, leading to a nighttime transformation into a beast driven to eat women. Sakuya gets no thanks for brutally ending the lives of these unfortunate men with her sword, and she is often too late to save the women they threaten. Sakuya also must deal with her own inner demons, which are all too real...
Go to Getsurin ni Kiri Saku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

233 Comments

:(

Inugami of that girl who is trying to pick a fight looks like "Herp-Derp" :P unlike inugami of our main heroine who looks badass

Welp, this chapter is foreshadowing a lot of shit hit the fans

Spoiler

And finally we have the clue to who's that wolf-lady on the volume cover is.

I'm guessing the history that was recorded down isn't really what happened.

Summary of chapter 15

Talk, talk, talk, bitch fight, talk, talk, bitch fight

Spoiler

Fierce

Show them dogs who's the top dog in da neighborhood!

Spoiler

Fierce

Well.

All those suggestive jokes below sure got a lot more disturbing with this chapter.

I wonder how much he enjoys getting his void filled though

It's more like her "Void" is getting "filled" 33.gif

TFW the girl who's "filling his void" is actually a man, and we just haven't been fully shown what kind of "filling" they refer to.

Lucky Kaina, always gets to have the Secks

I wonder how much he enjoys getting his void filled though

Lucky Kaina, always gets to have the Secks

Kinda wish Kaina was the protagonist honestly. His situation seems a bit more interesting.

I think Chapter 12 sums up the difference between Shounen and Seinen quite well-

Shounen - Character gets away with committing horrible crimes.

Seinen - Character gets brutally killed for committing horrible crimes.

Not really, Hokuto no Ken, Gundam, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure(Jojolion is Seinen though), these are some of the most classic shounen material around and all of them difer from the usual light hearted shounen you usually see. THe real difference between Shounen and Seinen is the world around the characters, Shounen mangas tend to explore, culture, religion, people and of course background. Seinen Mangas go further than that, they present, economy, psycological depth to all characters(as opposed to Shounen that mostly focus in key charactes), transformations caused by history progression and all other things that would go unnoticed by teenagers and late teens who have yet to learn about work related issues and other adult things.

Cause we non-Japanese audiences decided to arbitrarily apply the "shounen" and "seinen" tags based on the publication the manga is in.

We actually got the classifications from the Japanese though. Certainly it's arbitrary, but it's arbitrarily assigned by Japanese editors. It's not a Western issue, contrary to what you seem to be implying.

http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/青年漫画

http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/少年漫画

http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/少女漫画

You're confusing this issue with the phenomenon of Western leechers arbitrarily deciding they know best based on content whether something is shounen/shoujo/etc. when it's in fact defined entirely by what magazine the manga is published in. Sometimes it's not even clearly defined, like many yuri magazines for example, that no longer aim at a clearly defined demographic (because yuri was originally aimed at women, except there's of course no such thing as a man that hates hot lesbian action).

-cough-

Spoiler

Akame ga Kill (lol)

-cough-

Cause we non-Japanese audiences decided to arbitrarily apply the "shounen" and "seinen" tags based on the publication the manga is in.

DO IT, GO ROGUE KAINA

Screw the selfish others, go around protecting lolis until you get your memory back.

Nobody will call you pedobear, cuz you'd be the pedodog (or pedodawg, pick one).

I think Chapter 12 sums up the difference between Shounen and Seinen quite well-

-cough-

Spoiler

Akame ga Kill (lol)

-cough-

Why yes it is!!! :)

Is that an Update!!!?

fecac7f723c1321e571c80f0d8cd29b3.gif

The only way I see the plot resolving is that everyone just dies...

Life sucks. That's all.

Ah well they seem really intent on making Sakuya always end up with a 'bad end.'

In one of the earlier chapters (or several I forget) the mangaka is very explicit in pointing out that Sakuya gets no thanks and rarely even gets the chance to save anyone either. Her future is bleak, there just doesn't seem to be anything for her to look forward to - ever, let alone fight for so I find myself wondering how long this manga can actually last on the cusp of constant despair.

Oh, right, who am I kidding.

Spoiler

Yeesh, sure kill the dood that can control himself.

May sound sad, but that was the proper choice, not only for what he did but also for what would come. From what we know inugamis can live for a long time, while that girl was only human. At some point she would have died and then he would definitely go on a rampage.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics