Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 58votes)

Houkago Play

Alt Names: alt After School Playalt After School Play High Heelsalt After School Play Ralt Houkago Play High Heelsalt Houkago Play Ralt 放課後プレイ
Author: Kurosaki Rendou
Artist: Kurosaki Rendou
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the Houkago Play Series:

V.1:
4-koma about a high-school gamer and his bossy but tsundere girlfriend.

V.2:
About a gamer and his mangaka girlfriend.

V.3:
About a boy and a girl who are both gamers, though they play with different styles.

V.4: R

V.5: High Heels
Go to Houkago Play Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

46 Comments

Hahaha, she's a great GM :D

It´s kinda bland. And about the "reference". I´m 99% sure is made up crap. Is more like "things-you-feel-like-you-experienced-playing-video-games".

Don´t really mind the crude art, but there´s nothing to make me read more.
Had to stop reading half way through chapter 40. That was a little gross...
That ending rofl!
Can't show that in a Christian manga.
Bwahah, Buchou is such a sadist. I still like the original couple the most, though.
Interesting that this doesn't have an ecchi tag, perhaps we need a sensuality tag?
oh yeah. there's a lot of sexy attention (spelling?) and hyperboleed faces.
YO DAWG, THERE BE GENE SIMMONS IN DISGUISE IN CH31 P8.

DAT TOUNGUE YOOOOO
the 1st volume was somewhat fine, the 2nd volume was a struggle to go through and at the 3rd volume the ability to read it through came back but with hardly any notion of what's actually going on.
Fuck. I just don`t understand what they are taking about. All those references are just too nerdy. It was probably directed only for die hard console gamers.
im glad its back to the firt volume couple
hmmm somehow i have this feeling this manga was completely translated before and i finish reading all of it.....
So I'm guessing the girl talking on the phone is Vol. 2's characters' child? And they ended up divorced? I'm kind of confused..
now that volume 2 is out, i kinda liked it better than volume 1, i just dont like those type of tsunderes
yeah v2 is so MEH :(, btw is that extra the preview for vol 3?
that concludes v2. finally I might add, I don't know why I could force myself to finish what I started. It was just so bad compared to v1.
I like Vol. 1 a lot, for various reasons (none of them H). It seems more like a oneshot while Vol. 2 is a remake. I'll have to see how 2 plays out.
you see vol 2 is SHIT!!!!!
aint even close to vol 1
:o I hope v2 is just as good. Been a long time since I read v1.
This is kinda addictive.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics