Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 178votes)

Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki

Alt Names: alt ほおずきさん家のアネキalt 鬼灯さん家のアネキalt 鬼灯家的大姐姐alt Hōzuki-san Chi no Anekialt Hoozuki-san Chi no Anekialt Houzuki-san Chi no Anekialt Hozuki-san Chi no Anekialt The Brother and Sister of the Houzuki Familyalt The Houzuki Siblings
Author: Igarashi Ran
Artist: Igarashi Ran
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Gorou has a crush on his older step sister Haru. Unfortunately for Gorou, Haru happens to love teasing him sadistically in every way possible.

This is a 4-koma crack comedy about their wacky day to day life and interactions.

Sequel:

> Hoozuki-san Chi no Aneki + Imouto
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/hozuki-san-chi-no-aneki-imouto-r11848 )
Go to Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

44 Comments

ended perfectly.
Spoiler
I prefer haru with her old hair.
I'm not a fan of the 4-koma format, but this is well-written enough to make me put my reservations about the format aside.
Incredible, this is how slice of life should be done. My heart is kinda moved. Thank you Animexis for the scans and translation.
Man, if this was a hentai doujin, they'd be doing it after the first page.
where is volume four?
Thus it is an omake chapter and not a proper final one ;)
strange omake as ending ...
which somehow makes it looks perfect ? lolz ...
There are definitely 4 volumes since I have the raws for all 4. The third volume contains chapter 22-27, chapter 28-31 + omake are in the fourth volume. They all have only ~130 pages each so maybe that's where the confusion came from.
So wait, the Omake is from the end of the 4th volume, or the third? Because the end of the third volume says there is no fourth volume.
probably one of the best endings i have read. it captured their relationship spot on, though i liked mizuno, this ending was very good as well.
Thanks for omake, it was funny ^^
It was good for what it was worth. I enjoyed it from start to finish, and I'd buy it if it ever came out in English. The manga gets a 7/10, but my satisfactory for it was 8/10. I had a lot of good laughs here and there. It's definitely a hilarious manga you can spend a short afternoon reading for anyone out there!
My only favorite part of this whole manga was around the mid of chapter 15.
Other than that, the story was alright. Ending was a bit disappointing, but I guess it ended on a good note so I'm not too disappointed.
Oh well. I enjoyed it
^L^
I can't stand static characters... Other than that its a fine gag manga.
im sad that it ended quick!
~.~
One of my favorites ~!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics