Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 128votes)

Apocalypse Alice

Alt Names: alt 黙示録アリスalt Mokushiroku Alicealt Mokushiroku Arisu
Author: Kagami Takaya
Artist: Youko
Genres: Action ActionFantasy FantasySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: --- Now, let's kill the girl and save the world!
The world has been shattered. As a result of the most dreadful of diseases that afflicts only girls --- the 《Labyrinth Disease》. That's why the students are taking lessons. Lessons for the purpose of killing the girl. Learning magic, figuring out the map of the labyrinth, forming teams, and studying the weakness of the girl...... The time limit is 6 hours. If the girl isn't killed within that time, then the world gets destroyed.
"I have no interest in the world at all so please spare me. Frankly, it's really suffocating."
Together with the one who said these words, the most horrible protagonist in history, enter the world of whizzing magic and surging youth.
A school fantasy in labyrinth raiding, begins here!

(Description taken from the LN)
Go to Apocalypse Alice Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light novel Readers New Window gakukid991
  • 9 Replies

136 Comments

This series is already finished (16 chapters). I think it's an issue with having a consistent scanlating group

Apocalypse Alice is not complete. Volume 3-4(Chapter 9-16) of the manga is the equivalent of Volume 2 of the light novel. Kagami Takaya has stated that Vol.1-3 of the light novel is only a "prologue" to the actual plot.

God, i hope this manga doesn't turn into another battle harem. i had enough of that shit

Wooo boy that was bad. The plot is all over the place with that forced exposition. The pacing is horrible, the dialogue is cringeworthy. Like, the last time I read the phrase "kill the girl" this much in one sitting was while flipping through the script of a Disney's Little Mermaid parody.

And while I like the concept of the main character's apparent 'I'm trashy and I know it personality', the reveal that he's

Spoiler
most likely means that he isn't that bad of a guy at heart' a.k.a a generic, video game wish fulfilment by the book supernatural romcom protagonist. Or at least, he turns into one, which is a shame really. 

I mean
Spoiler

this is probably my favorite line in any recent manga ever. :/

How often does this manga update ik the main writer is working on seraph of the end but jesus christ

This series is already finished (16 chapters). I think it's an issue with having a consistent scanlating group

How often does this manga update ik the main writer is working on seraph of the end but jesus christ

Eh, I liked Kiri more at first (though her acting was a bit annoying), but after volume 3 I think Gunjou's a lot better

I'm not really sure if the author will actually decide to have any real romance in the series, but atm Shinnosuke trusts Gunjou the most and went through the most with her so I've got my money on her, despite the very start of the series seeming to lean toward Kiri

Personally I would like to support Gunjou, but I have a feeling that shinnosuke will become Shin No Siscon instead.

question is always who is complaining, have they helped with scanlations before? and if not why? it takes quite the time to do the work so if one reads it one should be thankful or drop it

Being thankful for their work and offering what is a valid critique aren't mutually exclusive. Not only is the offered website an inferior alternative, the images hosted on tumblr are actually downscaled even though the scans are already miniscule to begin with. The scanlator has no real need to make it easy for us leeches to enjoy their work, but there's also no real reason to make it a pain in the ass for us either.

Hell a no-rehost policy would be better as we wouldn't have to ask lolwhy there's a ridiculous 30-day release delay.

people with special power in school, form party and go dungeon raid.

not to mention cool music.

why am i reminded of Persona 3 n 4?

this is so damn good

i got that vibe even more on this page.

img000002.png

dear god they look just like S.E.E.S(armband being proof that your part of S.E.E.S)

sure the ts is bad, the resolution isnt good either,

but for the later we do not know the raws

the 30d delay ok i personally think it is too long but it is their delay, if one wants to read it earlier one just has to visit their reader (if it is shown on baka updates it wouldnt be a problem to notice it)

question is always who is complaining, have they helped with scanlations before? and if not why? it takes quite the time to do the work so if one reads it one should be thankful or drop it

All those tears.. they should be like a lot of other groups and not allow re-hosting, problem solved.

BTW, thanks mimisora for your efforts on the series thus far.

I honestly don't get the point of a 30-day release delay. I'd go so far to say that a week is pushing it, but 30 days? And it's not like your tumblr offers any tangible benefits to the reader other than you getting hits...which I suppose is the entire point of this charade anyway. Well good luck and do try to use larger scans or at least upscale it.

PS: If you're hellbent on this charade of yours then do at least put a link on your profile to make it easier for the people desperate enough to visit your site. Or hell make a damn group...

Yay for updates. Chapter 5 uploaded here is missing a few pages at the beginning and the end so check the tumblr page for the full chapter. It's too bad that the images in chapters 4 and 5 are so tiny but I've found raw chapters 1-4 hosted at http://comic.pixiv.net/works/928 to see the artwork in better resolution.

30 day delays, small resolution AND bad typesetting?

Not to mention you don't even provide us with a user-friendly link?

Talk about overkill

Can you link us? I go on their Tumblr page, but both the translation link and Apocalypse Alice links lead me to error pages.

http://misora-reiki.tumblr.com/tagged/apocalypse-alice

The above tumblr link I put above works for me, I think it may be just the link in the description (*edit: description on tumblr) needs fixed.

In the photobucket links on the posts though, I'd say the images are a pretty similar size if not the same, if you're looking for larger images.

...On a more general note, I'm happy to be able to read more of this, thank you mimisora!

Fucking Christ, I understand the need for delays, but a 30-day delay is overkill. Especially when it's so user-unfriendly to find the chapters. I'm liable to actually wait 30 days to read on Batoto rather than go through all this shit. A 30-day delay. It's baffling.

Okay, normally I'm happy enough just to have any sort of translation. In the case that the scanlators have a delay I even usually go to their site so I can read it there first. And in cases like this one where the image size used on batoto is hard to read, a lot of time I'll read from the scanlator's sight anyways for the better quality. 

But look, don't make it impossible to find the scans on your sight! You have no group on batoto so the only way to find your sight is by typing out the link in the announcement page you added to the manga. And once you get there, there's no sign of the scans of the manga anywhere on it.

If you're gonna have an incredible 30 day delay before uploading to batoto, and even after that it's gonna be super low resolution images, AT LEAST make it easy to find where the scans are on your sight. Otherwise you just look like you're whoring traffic to your tumblr without giving anyone anything in return.

/rant

Come on man, I read on batoto to avoid online readers that compress the hell out of images. How did you even find it in this resolution

Mimisora has chapter 5 up on photobucket. The 30 day delay is killer so it might be best to just read it there.

Can you link us? I go on their Tumblr page, but both the translation link and Apocalypse Alice links lead me to error pages.

manga about mmo-like raiding hardcore content? followed.

Mimisora has chapter 5 up on photobucket. The 30 day delay is killer so it might be best to just read it there.

That's utterly unreadable. Both the resolution and the typesetting. That's not even minimum effort yo!

Oh, almost forgot about this.

EDIT: Holy shit, the pages are really small.

Spoiler

So far I really like the MC.

Are the Scanlator can't get the raw?
 vol.3 of manga is already out... 2 month ago.

*clap* so buy all three and send it to them.

Are the Scanlator can't get the raw?
 vol.3 of manga is already out... 2 month ago.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics