Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 226votes)

Amari Mawari

Alt Names: alt Around Amarialt あまりまわりalt 亚麻理的日常alt 아마리 마와리
Author: Kuroda Bb
Artist: Kuroda Bb
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Guy has some "precious book" with some "wonderful pictures" that he can't show to anyone.... The reason being, most of his college friends can't really understand his "tendencies".

Of course, we wouldn't have a story if the guy didn't go through some life changing encounters (all thanks to that very same book).
Go to Amari Mawari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Amari Mawari New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies

636 Comments

I was going to ask "what's the so called 'usagi drop route'?" but based on your comment, I can guess it.

Hell no, Amari isn't so far in age with the mc, they're like 8 years apart or maybe less?

One,  8 years is a big difference. It's almost a decade. 
Two, what that difference means changes with age. Romance between a 16yo and a 24 yo is a bit of a stretch, but hardly impossible. Romance between an 8yo and a 16yo is plain sick. Assuming in the most optimistic scenario that Amari is ~12 years old (remember, she hasn't been through puberty yet), and Haru is, again in the most optimistic scenario, 20, that's still very much a situation that spells out "jail time".

"B-but my love for her is pure and platonic!"

Yeah, good luck convincing the rest of the world (including, presumably, the police) of that.

Frankly, I can't predict where the mangaka is going with this, but it had better not be where it seems to be going currently.

A rival has appeared

She's a child. He's in College. Please understand this is wrong.

well he might be a 3rd year so...

kyouka started showing more signs of dere, It's only a matter of time.

jelly this chaptere, lets aim for mellow next.

There is only maybe 5 years of age difference

She's a child. He's in College. Please understand this is wrong.

oh no, its going the USAGI DROP route

Pfff.  The Usagi Drop problem had little to do with age gap anyway, it was all about bait and switch.

Nice, it's Loli vs Yuri mmm...~!

I know I see this from mile away. few words for development of late chapters : oh.... my..... GOD!!!!

Well then, here's a little teaser for you all. Have a nice day!

Spoiler

o_0

I have bad feeling for this teaser. Hope you can update next chapter soon, since I'm curious for this. Thanks for update, and I'm Indo here.

She's on middle school so between 12 and 15(In Japan's case)

Kyouka is a godamn annoying violent lesbian, not even near best girl, except if you are M.

She's more of a tsundere really.

There is only maybe 5 years of age difference

She's on middle school so between 12 and 15(In Japan's case)

Noooo Kyouka is the best girl! Damn Amari for confessing and making him confused.

Kyouka is a goddamn annoying violent lesbian, not even near best girl, except if you are M.

Good luck to my fellow countryman.

Hey, you too , bang! :D

And the rivalry begins.

Hello Jack here, First time translating a manga here so I hope you all enjoy it. Any suggestion to improve my translation?

And i'll try to translate chapter 29 and 30 in the next week.

Cheers!

Good luck to my fellow countryman.

When the hell he became her foster father or guardian? o.O

The age difference is not too big and will be almost insignificant in the future.

I was going to ask "what's the so called 'usagi drop route'?" but based on your comment, I can guess it.

Hell no, Amari isn't so far in age with the mc, they're like 8 years apart or maybe less?

Have you even read Usagi Drop? You wouldn't say that if you have read it. Or only if you are an idiot.

Well his on the side of JUSTICE now good for him

Hello thanks for the suggestion and the warm welcome! Yeah, I already contact the other group for help on the proofread and typesetting things, But it looks like they are very busy right now with other things.

On the other hand, the chapter 29 Indonesian Translation is done and under review. I'm working on the English part now. Hopefully it will be done today.

Well then, here's a little teaser for you all. Have a nice day!

Spoiler

o_0

Hello Jack here, First time translating a manga here so I hope you all enjoy it. Any suggestion to improve my translation?

Cheers!

My suggestion is: Don't listen to other's people suggestion.

Hope that helped, keep the good job!

I beg to differ, listen to all suggestion and take the best so you can improve, but all in all your scanlation is already very nice, maybe just lacking some proofread and redrawer but both of those can be categorized as luxury especially if you're new mmm...

Cheers!

My suggestion is: Don't listen to other's people suggestion.

Hope that helped, keep the good job!

When the hell he became her foster father or guardian? o.O

The age difference is not too big and will be almost insignificant in the future.

Just two chapters and the comment section became pure gold. Oh gee, poor Harurun's gonna end up in jail. Or maimed by Kyouka...

Or both

He has mentally given in to the love he has for his favorite loli, now his mouth needs to stop being tsun and admit it, then he has to hug her! (then Kyouka will show up, channel Yan-chan and butcher him)

Embrace the cuteness. He just need to imagine her as a cute puppy with twin tails and all will be fine with the world.

He tried that for the last few pages, and failed miserably.

Just two chapters and the comment section became pure gold. Oh gee, poor Harurun's gonna end up in jail. Or maimed by Kyouka...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics