Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 106votes)

Datenshi Gakuen Debipara

Alt Names: alt 堕天使学園デビパラalt 堕天使学院alt Datenshi Gakuen Devil Paradisealt Datenshi Gakuen DeviPara
Author: Kawata Yushi
Artist: Yukito
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Three friends, Kotori, Yuuto, and Rin are trapped in school when the principal halfheartedly summons a horde of demons. The demons make a pact with each student in exchange for possessing them. Most of the students wished to be be good looking or to have longer legs, but Yuuto manages to stave off the possessed student body while Rin overpowers the weak demon possessing her. Yuuto makes a pact with a demon to return the school to normal, but what will happen to the school now that each student is being possessed by a demon?
Go to Datenshi Gakuen Debipara Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

105 Comments

March issue?
Before you read this, understand that this is a GAG manga, so it's going to be a bit...jarring.

We're going to have to wait for further chapters to understand how the humor is going to work here.
I would have wished for the power to destroy all the demons in that case...
What. The. Fuck?

If the mangaka manages to spin this clusterfuck into an actual story, I'd be seriously impressed.
LOL. And here I thought they will wish for powers, and it becomes action-oriented with fantasy, but no! Boobs and pretty face! Great idea author-san.
Sooooo random that I like it, thumbs up!
The students in this manga are pretty cleaver....Choosing the two most powerful weapons in human society....Big Boobs and Pretty Face....LOL
Dang the story reminds me of the Persona games...especially the first one.
So Girls get bigger boobs and Boys become pretty.. So hopefully boys get bigger Penor too.??? Cause it's only fair you get many things for trading your soul.
I originally picked up the series because the raws are looking like shin megami tensei...lol.
Hrm... I don't think it really works. There was absolutely zero character setup, so evidently we aren't supposed to care about them. The girl whose facial expression never changes that always plays the boke role is a gag-manga character type that has never worked; it's never been funny because the tsukkomi-boke routine has never been very funny. If they're not going to include any kind of real characters with depth then just stick to the 4-koma style.
Really weird plot and setting for what is basically a gag-manga
BOOBS!!
ugh this is just awful...
I wish for the power to open snd close holes through time and space >:)
I came for action. I stayed for comedy.
Posted Image
ch2 last page - talk about a punchline..
It's a little stupid considering everyone except the MC wished for bigger boobs and to become pretty boys. I still lol'd nonetheless.
oh wow, the second chapter is already out, thank you.
With the demons an contracts give me the felling of a funy version of shin megami tensei
Going to follow this but wow, first chapter was O.O
i wasn't liking the manga until the comedy showed up and that was pretty funny so.... FOLLLOWWWW
Lol? Well, yea, sure.
...that was, full of wtf.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics