Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 59votes)

Gakkou no Sensei (SUYAMA Shinya)

Alt Names: alt 学校のせんせいalt 学校教师alt School Teacher (SUYAMA Shinya)
Author: Suyama Shinya
Artist: Suyama Shinya
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sakura, Akane, and Yuriko have been friends ever since they met in high school. They all wanted to become teachers and now that they've grown up somehow agreed on living together. The story depicts their lives as teachers.
Go to Gakkou no Sensei (SUYAMA Shinya) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

68 Comments

An update yes, that was awesome! I completely fell in love with this manga 2 weeks ago. It reminds me of Minami-ke a bit, with a more adulty approach to things. And this is totally giving me motivation for my studies, I'm going to become a teacher too!

HOLY SHIT AN UPDATE

Thank you

I'll hopefully be picking this up

This is hilarious, the part about the flatchested girl having a boyfriend is like defying gravity was hilarious.
I really hope someone picks this up, I was laughing the whole way as I was reading the chapters that have been posted.
No updates in nearly 2 years, huh? Wonder if another group is gonna pick this up after ch5. Considering it's a complete series of 5 volumes and is rated quite highly on baka-updates, it has to be worth looking into. *goes into the depths of the internet to find physical/electronic tankoubons*
This is nice, loved every bit of it. Instant follow.
Are you saying yuri is bad?

HERETIC.
Posted Image
so delish :D
I intended to translate this but I don't have the RAW.
Anyone has all the RAWs? or knows where to download? I only managed to find RAW for vol.1, and a total of 20 chapters in Chinese website. There're a total of 5 volumes so it is very likely that 20 chapters don't well up to 5 volumes
This is just pure win. ME LOVE!!
"Kanda-kun~" Dafuq? First chapter and already a reference to D.Gray-man. I like.
Whatever >_< posts are mangas that haven't been updated in like forever :P but it reminds me of manga that I'm suppose to add to my list so...I appreciate it.
Oh God... I can't approve Azunyan with that attitude!
This hasn't been updated since 765 days. :/
http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=41625
better then i thought it would be cant wait for more
I approve of this. I approve all of this.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics