Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 125votes)

Automata

Alt Names: alt AUTOMATAalt Automatealt 오토마타
Author: Kim Dazzi
Artist: Kim Dazzi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: The human race is becoming more and more dependent on increasingly complex technology and machines; machines that inevitably break down. According to those lucky people who work at ATMT, the best job in the world is to be one of those special people who exists between the human world and the cyber world as "therapists", inserting their consciences into the broken machines via a proprietary interface to conduct the repairs. Such a job is not without immense risk and can result in a person being trapped in the device as an annoying, pitiful bug. Amongst the therapists, there exists a chosen few who have additional power and capabilities and who face the greatest risks and dangers - the Automata. (Taken from Cave Scanlations)

Original webtoon from Daum: http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/automata
----------------
Automata is licensed by TappyToon (http://www.tappytoon.com/)

Some summaries of what happens in Season 3 can be found here: http://cavescans.com/projects/automata/automata-summaries

========================
DO NOT UPLOAD
TappyToon has requested the title to be removed.
========================
Go to Automata Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Any updates? New Window DeadTortoise
  • 3 Replies
Topic Automata raw discussion (spoilers) New Window Tgirl
  • 7 Replies
Topic Automata Characters Wiki New Window Rexenik
  • 1 Replies
Topic Favorite Character New Window DarkPrince
  • 0 Replies
Topic Korean Terms Poll New Window Rexenik
  • 18 Replies
Topic Automata Terms Wiki New Window Rexenik
  • 3 Replies

229 Comments

Thanks for the update~ 

Dazzi's art is just amazingly good, or rather Godlike. Can't believe how detailed every panel is. Gonna keep reading this!

Seems like a very nice manhwa so far. Story is a little more understandable now, and the art is magnificent. Translation needs some proofreading, though...

As of right now, its just me and the translator so sorry about the crappy proof reading. But hey it was a speed release.

Seems like a very nice manhwa so far. Story is a little more understandable now, and the art is magnificent. Translation needs some proofreading, though...

The art looks really good and the story so far is good ( a bit confusing ) :) I wonder how i missed this manwa...

Talking over emotional retro robot maid?? Shut and take my 5 star rating!

I like pie.

squeak squeak motherfather gentleman!!! 

FOOL its an android controled by a rat. It's planning to take over the cheese factory.

No la tiene en español?

I asked our spanish joint partner if they want to release it in spanish and am waiting for their reply!^^

No la tiene en español?

For an accurate summary you've to read it first and our proofreader Tsukiko is working her ass off to proof all our releases and rl is busy... We scanlators scanlate in our free time so naturally rl (which feeds our stomach) goes before scanlating. She didn't had the time yet to read the chapters translations of ch 2 onwards to give you all an accurate summary, so stop pressure her and be rude to her....-.-" Where do you think the releases are coming from? Else if you want a fast description why don't you write a temporary one yourself?

The description has been added now.  Thank you for your kind and tolerant patience of me.

ooohh. very nice description. put it in there.

For an accurate summary you've to read it first and our proofreader Tsukiko is working her ass off to proof all our releases and rl is busy... We scanlators scanlate in our free time so naturally rl (which feeds our stomach) goes before scanlating. She didn't had the time yet to read the chapters translations of ch 2 onwards to give you all an accurate summary, so stop pressure her and be rude to her....-.-" Where do you think the releases are coming from? Else if you want a fast description why don't you write a temporary one yourself?

Most extensive use of 3D yet. Still not that extensive though. He's cutting corners with the renders.

I'll get to that today... but sadly, real life pays the bills and gets priority.

ooohh. very nice description. put it in there.

why did the description still empty ?

someone please fill it ...

I'll get to that today... but sadly, real life pays the bills and gets priority.

why did the description still empty ?

someone please fill it ...

Great chapter, thanks!

Isn't it the other way around? :P

Anyway, I was waiting for someone to pick this up!! Hell yea.

Oh, haha, you're right. I guess I mixed up what I saw on MangaUpdates. :P

Oh my gosh. I'm so excited to see that this has been picked up by Naver after it got dropped by Daum :D :D

I love Kim Dazzi's webtoons - the art is freaking fantastic.

Isn't it the other way around? :P

Anyway, I was waiting for someone to pick this up~~

There might be a translation error in the Prologue (haven't looked at the raw). The shop is not 100000 years genius, it seems to be more like all-purpose or multi-function genius (well it's in the wrong context). Basically, the sign is implying that it [the shop] can do everything (10,000 abilities)-or Kim Dazzi translated it wrong T_T

Kind Reader, Thanks for spotting that!  You are likely correct that a more accurate translation could be "Universal Genius" on the first line and "Broker" or "Agency" for the second line. However, I don't think our little goof here will impact the story too greatly and we're hoping that you'll come back to read the rest of the chapters as they get posted!

There might be a translation error in the Prologue (haven't looked at the raw). The shop is not 100000 years genius, it seems to be more like all-purpose or multi-function genius (well it's in the wrong context). Basically, the sign is implying that it [the shop] can do everything (10,000 abilities)-or Kim Dazzi translated it wrong T_T

It looks hard as hell to draw, which makes me skeptical about release dates... But there's a certain je ne sais quoi about it. Followed.

The next chapter is already on it's way (fully translated and nearly done cleaning)!^^ JazzWay Team has an awesome fast cleaner~

Oh my gosh. I'm so excited to see that this has been picked up by Naver after it got dropped by Daum :D :D

I love Kim Dazzi's webtoons - the art is freaking fantastic.

Well this got an instant follow the art reminds me of "Noblesse" and "City of a Dead Sorcerer" The Futuristic sharp angles of Dead Sorcerer and the fantasy robe guys from Noblesse. It seem like an interesting Idea, I cant really explain my thoughts since most of it would be my opinion.

As Lunari said there is too little data or story to drow conjecture from, and I dont like making guesses based on pure rumor, by that I mean with no hints or foreshadows as to what will occur next.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics