Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 54votes)

Yami no Naka no Crown

Alt Names: alt 闇の中のクラウンalt The Crown Amidst Darknessalt Yami no Naka no Clown
Author: Fusoku Jinrui
Artist: L Bushi
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasySupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Everyone in the world is born with two things: the ability to collect "Life's Light" and a "Light Vessel" in which to hold the collected "Life's Light". Most people use their vessels to assist them in doing various tasks but occasionally someone is born with a vessel that allows them to do battle with. The protagonist, Ruyu, stumbles upon the end of a battle only to find one survivor. Could the young boy she saved be connected to the king's men who entered the town with the intent of killing everyone?
Go to Yami no Naka no Crown Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

39 Comments

Aw... Why did author had to kill two amazing characters in the beginning of the story - Illume & Sionchin 

:((

"You already have somewhere else where you belong. And if by some chance that place doesn’t exist, you have the ability to create it."

-Sionchin, Chapter 2

I'm not surprised at this being published in a shoujo magazine, but I've got enough experience with manga demographics to know the variety that can fall under any given label. If you think shoujo doesn't have gore or action, you haven't seen much of it. And there're certain touches in this that tells me this is targeted toward girls. Hell, the male main fits an extremely common template for shoujo love interests (but is better written than most).

There's plenty of shoujo crap I won't touch, but also shounen, seinen, and josei crap I won't touch. A good manga's a good manga regardless of its demographic, and this is one of those good manga.

It's true all the action and the gore would not characterize this manga as being shoujo , but it's published in a shoujo magazine Asuka  in which all the titles are shoujo. But that does not matter, it's a good read 

They're trying 2 break thier meta :D

It's true all the action and the gore would not characterize this manga as being shoujo , but it's published in a shoujo magazine Asuka  in which all the titles are shoujo. But that does not matter, it's a good read 

Spoiler

I love it , too bad it's shoujo

I wouldn't classify this as shoujo just yet...

For me it doesn't matter as long as it has things that I like and without the things I don't like.

Hah, I enjoy seeing Sionchin-sensei flipping off the soldiers.  That is a lady with a fun attitude.

I wouldn't classify this as shoujo just yet...

I love how the two main characters have bad personnalities.

And also, How many ribbon has he tied in his hair.. Dat player !!

Followed! Impatiently waiting for moar.

Followed. Don't kill sensei, I like sensei!

Instant follow. That mayor or whatever his position is is awesome. Mad respect.

Kinda getting a Ciel~Autumn vibe here. Magic system's interesting, and the jovial mayor isn't quite as frivolous as he seems. Followed.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics