Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 226votes)

Amari Mawari

Alt Names: alt Around Amarialt あまりまわりalt 亚麻理的日常alt 아마리 마와리
Author: Kuroda Bb
Artist: Kuroda Bb
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Guy has some "precious book" with some "wonderful pictures" that he can't show to anyone.... The reason being, most of his college friends can't really understand his "tendencies".

Of course, we wouldn't have a story if the guy didn't go through some life changing encounters (all thanks to that very same book).
Go to Amari Mawari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Amari Mawari New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies

636 Comments

Congratulations, you've unlocked the Usagi Drop ending!

Dude, seriously..

Even saying this is Kodomo no Jikan ending is stretching it too far...

There goes another of my sugar source.

Last time I felt the same was when Itoshi no Karin ended. Now there's not enough suger for my poor soul

TOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

had a lot of potential I thank the translators that brought this to us but I will say I am very disappointed in the Mangaka

Double confession, good story. Tough it's a bit rush.

>all these people freaking out because she is too young

Think of the fictional children!

I really wish we still lived in a world where this was only slightly over-the-top dark humor.

This is a manga that literally could not make it any clearer that the fictional characters aren't doing anything that even the wonder-creepy "Save Your Virginity For Your Dad" pledge-drive organizers would object to... and some of the commenters are still saying "Think of the chirrens!" with a straight face.

Not to mention that in the US, the law against images is so vague that an ambitious DA could prosecute any one of us... including the hand-wringers. And they have.

"Thought crime" is now quite literal. I just wish the people who write these laws would stop projecting their own feelings on us: "If I see a drawing of a character who's 30 but has no pubic hair, it might drive my desire to screw little kids out of control! Uh-oh, just thinking about it has me horny! It's not my fault, someone stop these evil mangas from corrupting me!"

Fark you, Congressman Fingerbang. Go back to blowing corporate lobbyists until you get it out of your system, talk to your shrink and/or probation officer about it, or whatever makes you happy. Just leave the rest of us out of it.

There goes another of my sugar source.

Congratulations, you've unlocked the Usagi Drop ending!

That was a sudden ending, still enjoyed the ride.

It's good overall. A very cute and acceptable ending. I just wish that there would be an omake showing where she's all grown up, and they're dating.

She's a child. He's in College. Please understand this is wrong.

Please understand this is manga, not irl

Kyouka gets hurt whenever she lies interesting.

but oh well the ship has sunk anyway 

"If you can't sink the ship, crew it."
Well this is disappointing... Kyouka did not strike me as someone who would be okay with an actual relationship beyond friendship between Amari and Haruru considering she eyes Haruru still with a degree of suspicion despite the 'glorious eyes' thing and how protective she is when it comes to matters with Amari. I feel like I am missing a whole lot of character development from Kyouka. A relationship between Amari and Mr. Dog lover is cute though... Just the character disconnect of Kyouka is putting me off a bit here.

It ended. Two chapters left.

Aww balls mmm...

Chapter 31 is under review, Indonesian translation will be a bit slow 'cause i accidently remove the non-dialouge page. On another note, Overworld Scans will pick this up (Thanks!), so if you want a better translation you can wait them to publish their chapters.

And that's it folks. It's finally over. Didn't think it will over soon as when i'm just starting to translate things, huh...

Anyway, if you have a recommendation for translation maybe i'll translate it (when i'm free). Send me a PM.

Well then, see you.

TEASER 31

Spoiler
Huh....? The beginning is in favour of kyouka and amari more like innocently admiring his hair but suddenly the ship turned into amari and really forced too. Ahhh.... I'm sad....

Kyouka, as always, is a meddler, but at least she's doing it in the name of good, and love.

>all these people freaking out because she is too young

Think of the fictional children!

Is this really end at 31 ?

Spoiler

Chapter was totally worth it.

Kyouka, that brush better not be for dog hair lol! Now that would be an amusing prank to play on Haruharu. Also:

Where do you get those amazing badges lol?

Steam, just click the image!

Man this is gettin' more and more cute.

Kyouka, that brush better not be for dog hair lol! Now that would be an amusing prank to play on Haruharu. Also:

Where do you get those amazing badges lol?

The badges are from "Mayjasmine episode01"
 A chinese VN with poor translation but nice art. Also loli.

"T-the girl is still in m-middle school?"

Spoiler

You guys are so innocent. Welcome to the world of manga.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics