Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 264votes)

Can't See Can't Hear But Love

Alt Names: alt 보지 못하고 듣지 못하고 사랑해! (고영훈, 닉네임: 네스티캣)alt 보지 못하고 듣지 못하고 사랑해! (GO Young-hoon, Nickname: Nasty Cat)alt I Can't See, Nor Can I Hear, But I Love Youalt Ne pas voir, ne pas entendre, mais aimer
Author: Nasty Cat
Artist: Nasty Cat
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A love story between a blind man and a deaf woman.

Original Webtoon:
http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/nosee
Go to Can't See Can't Hear But Love Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter 79 New Window Bibib
  • 3 Replies
Topic Can't See Can't Hear But Love - Chapter Discussion New Window Buttock Follicle
  • 83 Replies
Topic Chapter 71 New Window ctkim
  • 2 Replies

567 Comments

wow... now I have manly tears all over my unmanly face...

I knew It would be sad, but why are these overly depressing chapters freaking 4 times as long as the regular ones?

:'(

So I knew that something was off. I looked at the raws years ago and this was not the ending I remembered. Everyone who is disappointed should know that there is more to the ending as you can see in the link above. I don't know what happened, maybe it was an honest mistake or maybe someone is trying to troll the readers, but what was posted is definitely not the end.

Ohhhh! Thanks a lot. Maybe Isoganaide can find the Chinese version and gift us with those last nice pages. (Of course it must be an innocent mistake). Or maybe bakaupdates is wrong in saying it's 81 chapters when it's 82 chapters. Or 81 + epilogue. 

So I knew that something was off. I looked at the raws years ago and this was not the ending I remembered. Everyone who is disappointed should know that there is more to the ending as you can see in the link above. I don't know what happened, maybe it was an honest mistake or maybe someone is trying to troll the readers, but what was posted is definitely not the end.

Mmm. From what I can remember from when I was scanning the Daum site a few years ago, there was both chapter 81 and an epilogue chapter. So it might have been that the site he references combined the two, and we'll see the final epilogue chapter later.

FOUND IT!!!

http://blog.daum.net/who9513/3

This is a longer version of the one that was posted before. There's an epilogue where they play with the dog but I can't find that one yet.

3ZnaE.gif

Someone say it was a good ending damn it

Thanks Isoganaidescans for finishing this manhwa

oh my god no no nooooooooo! I knew it was going to happen and I wish I would have been wrong ;A; 

I haven't been taken on a feels trip this bad since who knows when, many tears were shed and my chest actually hurts. I don't think the ending was good enough for a masterpiece like this but oh well. I'm glad I stumbled upon this manhwa it was a fantastic read 

many thanks to you isoganaidescans for picking this up and finishing it! 

cried like a little girl at the end.... only time that ever happened was while watchin clannad

So this is how it ends...  After 81 chapters and about 2 and a half years of reading.  At first I only read this because its Nasty Cat and I love Trace, but boy was this series more than I have ever wished for.  The drama, the emotions, and the feels.  If you think other manga have feels, they might, but nothing on this level. The ending was just so depressing.  I'd like to thank all the scanlators for working on this over the years.

To end this rant I'd like to recommend Koe no Kotachi too anyone who hasn't read it.  It is another manga about a deaf girl with a lot of feels.  It is quite good.

Its fitting this manga ends now right as the snow begins to fall.

Thank you so much for the translation. It's better than nothing at all.. Lol 

thank you again Isoganaide scans

Wow, thanks for bringing us these additional chapters! This is really a moving series. It's sad that it had to end this way, but it was beautiful when it lasted.

Thanks for the translation!

I couldn't believe the ending, and so I went around googling and found that this chapter 81 might have been part of chapter 80 originally, with chapter 81 being, well at least according to the chinese raws i read:

Spoiler

Thank you for finishing it, that's all I can say.

Thanks for the last chapter Isoganaide!

I must say that I'm very disappointed with such a stupid end. With that much potential in a love story between a blind man and a deaf woman... to end like this! What a waste of argument. With such a good idea to write a good story. In the end the fears of that man won over the love he felt for the lovely Sory, who didn't deserve such a tragedy. Stupid story. 

Goddammit this was not the ending I envisioned at all! 

Thanks a ton Isoganaidescans for the releases. Thanks you sooooo much! Now please, for God sake, please, make the last chapter!!!! Please!!!! 

Damn onion peeling ninjas.

you saying "don't click" made me want to click it even more...... so I did. now I hate both you and myself for it.

At this point i´m really happy even if a chapter were translated 5 or 6 times xD  Thanks for doing so, that´s still a hundred times better than not knowing what they say at all. I mean, i could guess the most of what happened with just the korean version, but there are still some open questions that i would like to have solved

DO NOT CLICK THE SPOILER
Spoiler

Update ! but I'm not sure I want to read it...

droped again ? the manhwa is cursed or something ?

THE FEELS ARE REAL! :(

I see people saying that too. Funny thing is I googled around for this supposed good ending and the only thing I find is a very tragic chapter 80 which looks to be the finale. I have yet to come across a chapter 81. I think someone is having a little bit of fun and trolling around. That or the good ending has been retconned. If someone wants to prove me wrong and link that happy chapter 81 feel free.

FOUND IT!!!

http://blog.daum.net/who9513/3

This is a longer version of the one that was posted before. There's an epilogue where they play with the dog but I can't find that one yet.

Please, please!!!!! Let this ends nicely!! For God sake!

Thank you very much for continuing translating this manwha, you have my sincere gratitude as I've been waiting a long time for this to happen :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics