Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 231votes)

No Game No Life

Alt Names: alt ノーゲーム・ノーライフalt No Game No Lifealt نه بازی نه زندگی
Author: Kamiya Yuu
Artist: Hiiragi Mashiro & Kamiya Yuu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The internet is full of rumors about the Neet and Hikikomori genius gamer siblings Sora and Shiro. The two go as far as to refer to the world as a "shit game", but then one day a young man calling himself "God" summons them to parallel universe. There, God has forbidden war, and "everything is to be settled with games". Yes, even the national borders. Driven into a corner by other species, the 'human species' is down to its last city. Can Sora and Shiro, these related failures of society, become the saviors of humankind in this parallel world?
Go to No Game No Life Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic "Living in Game" series ! New Window yariel
  • 18 Replies
Topic Story fails in logic, fails in quality. New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies
Topic About the Anime associated with this manga New Window DaoFox
  • 15 Replies
Topic General (About Story so far...) New Window LoLImBored
  • 1 Replies
Topic General (Thoughts about Story so far...) New Window LoLImBored
  • 2 Replies

309 Comments

It's not an extra finger. It's a motion line.

No, it's an extra finger. I was going by the page numbering I do for release, not here. The extra finger is on page 13.

In my original clean of that page, I had redrawn a finger out, but I didn't do the final cleaning of the chapter, and I didn't feel like redoing it.

Too bad I missed the notification that the chapter's up =(.

Missed that at first. Now it's plain terrifying.

It's not an extra finger. It's a motion line.

Too bad I missed the notification that the chapter's up =(.

Also, the mangaka seem to have some weird issues with fingers. In this chapter on page 10, Stephanie has 6 fingers. There was another error in chapter 1 with Sora's fingers, as well.

Missed that at first. Now it's plain terrifying.

Owned. Literally.

watch Hagure Yuusha and play H game with Rance as MC ... =3= ...

all quest and plot should be a lot more "clear" ...

Or Himegari Dungeon Master, Daiteikoku, and Madou Koukaku(<<<Depends if you chose to be a tyrant in Madou), or just become a jerkass in Hitomi: My stepsister, Wankuri, Shogun Princess Christianne, Shion 2, Imoutoto...

I decided to stop there... I feel like I'm a complete monster for doing all those routes...

Soooo she is being forced to be

Spoiler

without any freewill!? Harsh

Catbug ... Catbug Evrywhere !

Y'know... if this works exactly how he thinks... the sister should be pleased... since all she would have to do is "beat Nii-san" and she gets Nii-san as hers to do all the ecchi and hard H stuff she wants. After all if her bro complex runs deep she's not going to be satisfied if he doesn't "lay a hand on her" all depends how twisted she is.

could be true ...

the brother indeed master of trickster ...

but the sister actually extremely smart and great in any games (she even win against the god of that world) ...

if both have competition, probably the sister might win ...

(and turn the brother for her own personal sex slave)

one of the most awesome wager i've ever know!

n she have to obey it no matter what!

simply awesome

Y'know... if this works exactly how he thinks... the sister should be pleased... since all she would have to do is "beat Nii-san" and she gets Nii-san as hers to do all the ecchi and hard H stuff she wants. After all if her bro complex runs deep she's not going to be satisfied if he doesn't "lay a hand on her" all depends how twisted she is.

Spoiler

can smell a ton of ntr happening soon :P 

so ... imouto is brocon ... and the bro still request other girl fall in love to him ...

IF another girl being added then I might tag this manga as "harem" genre ...

lol, one of the few mc's with sister complex that gives a serious thought about the concequences  :P

Spoiler

so he almost laid his hand to his sister but afraid to get jailed ...

thus he resort "fall in love" request instead ? lolz ...

...Why did the " badump " come from her crotch?
... Forget it, I don't want to know.

it's sfx about "that part" getting tightening ...

like in H manga or in TLR~D~ ...

getting horny / excited also possible ...

gotta LOVE this manga ... a lot ...

So a guy tricks a naiive girl

robs her of her free will

and then enslaves her.

And this guy is the HERO of the story? Wait, WHAT?

watch Hagure Yuusha and play H game with Rance as MC ... =3= ...

all quest and plot should be a lot more "clear" ...

Spoiler

Hope this become as anime

Wow I'm really enjoying this manga, I'm seeing a good amount of really great stuff with gamers as MCs, first I found TWGOK, then btooom!, then 12beast and now this, I wonder what I'll find next.

Actually she doesn't, that thing on the right of her hand (which does look a little like a finger) are actually two movement lines.

"Page 10" is "Page 13" on Batoto. She has 6 fingers.

lol, that really turned out weird. also, she fell in love like that just because she was asked to? *facepalm*

You're getting the misconception. The correct concept is because she lost to Sora and had to obey the condition set by both of them. The chapters shows you that she fell in love with Sora but it's not within her will as if she's being forced to fall in love... 

My explanation may be insufficient to be understood as I'm saving up the rest for the next chapter. The next chapter will explain more.

lol, that really turned out weird. also, she fell in love like that just because she was asked to? *facepalm*

and then enslaves her.

He's the main character, not necessarily the hero.

and then enslaves her.

Wow I'm really enjoying this manga, I'm seeing a good amount of really great stuff with gamers as MCs, first I found TWGOK, then btooom!, then 12beast and now this, I wonder what I'll find next.

In this chapter on page 10, Stephanie has 6 fingers.

Actually she doesn't, that thing on the right of her hand (which does look a little like a finger) are actually two movement lines.

I had quite the dilemma with that SFX. The script had it down as "squeeze" but "キュン" can also be "ba-dump" among a few other things. Though I came to the conclusion that no matter what was put in that bubble, or even if I just left the Japanese there, it would seem incredibly dirty given it's odd placement. It's basically an SFX meant to show a "tightening (like the heart) for feelings". 

Also, the mangaka seem to have some weird issues with fingers. In this chapter on page 10, Stephanie has 6 fingers. There was another error in chapter 1 with Sora's fingers, as well.

I'm reuploading the chapter in a bit because there's an error with the table on page 11.

That is not six fingers. It is the effect of her moving her hand. Like a jerk or swish movement. A jerk in this case.

The one main character, that I'll back to get a harem, lolis are fine but the consequnces, the consquences.

lol, one of the few mc's with sister complex that gives a serious thought about the concequences  :P

Spoiler

This manga is great stuff.

Well... So basically... Sex?

...Why did the " badump " come from her crotch?
... Forget it, I don't want to know.

You know, I was thinking the exact same thing. Maybe in this world, falling in love = arousal. In which case I would undoubtedly be falling in love at least once an hour.

Either that or the artist wasn't thinking when they drew it. That too.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics