Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 77votes)

Yuri Mekuru Hibi

Alt Names: alt ゆりめくる日々
Author: Umitsuki Reona
Artist: Umitsuki Reona
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiShounen ShounenYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A chance meeting blossomed to love between two girls.
But it’s quite a peculiar couple: Sayuri is ordinary in every way, while her love interest, Yoriko, is a refined lady who seems to be completely lacking in common sense. Graceful attraction between two very different personalities, a sweet and slightly dazzling love story.

Side Story:

> Yuri Mekuru Oshigoto
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/yuri-mekuru-oshigoto-r20337 )
Go to Yuri Mekuru Hibi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

68 Comments

There isn't much in this manga that isn't absurd, so those particular elements didn't really stand out for me.  I'm pretty sure realism isn't the schtick here.

Meanwhile:  Squeee!  The little sister is so cute!  Her exaggerated respect and admiration is so adorable! (and crazy, but it's this manga)

Imagine witnessing something like that in RL

This is some seriously creepy stuff.

And funny.

edit: I must point out how absurd the high rate of encountering yuri couples in this manga and Yoriko's superhuman strength

There isn't much in this manga that isn't absurd, so those particular elements didn't really stand out for me.  I'm pretty sure realism isn't the schtick here.

Meanwhile:  Squeee!  The little sister is so cute!  Her exaggerated respect and admiration is so adorable! (and crazy, but it's this manga)

why are they so scared of guys???

They make the best faces.

This manga betrayed my expectation on its yuri element. I got comedy instead.

Also, apparently, Choku is known enough for people to compare it to this

edit: I must point out how absurd the high rate of encountering yuri couples in this manga and Yoriko's superhuman strength

Damn dude, this is hilarious. The bite sized jokes are great, and the punchlines are almost always funny.

lol never thought hugging to keep warm could be so lewd 

This is hilarious, it's basically Choku as a yuri manga. Also, it's 4koma style one-shot comedy without the limitations of 4 panels, which is awesome.

lol

For a minute in ch 5 I thought "A Bit Too Avant-Garde" was the name of the store--seriously cracked me up until I realized it was just the page's title.

I bet a store called that would actually do pretty good business in the right neighbourhood.

It's not their actions that are making my head spin so much as the fact that their random, crazy, perverse actions and replies are all surrounded by light, bubbly, ethereal, flowery backgrounds.

So there're gag-romance-esque manga like these in the industry...I had no idea.
Needless to say the 1 page buildup and punchline formula in a yuri premise was profoundly bizarre. I felt like I read something juvenile like Explosm for a moment.
MY_BRAIN_IS_FULL_OF_BILLIONS_AND_BILLION

hmmmm i dont know but this manga make me feel like when you see people on street kissing and you just think "go get a room"

I don't know why, but the goldifsh make that scene look really hot.

no it doesn't, these girls are just...weird.

Don't be scared of the coackroach, it just wants to be your friend.

Gokicha!!_2012_01.png

It might be just me, but I feel there's something a little bit atypical about this shoujo ai.

Spoiler

Words cannot express how funny I found that last page of ch 4.

Woah, I'm not that sure they're humans after all this strangeness. xD And I mean both of them. ;)

Ah man, this is cute.. but seriously.  How out of touch can she possibly be?  At least it's funny.

I approve

Pretty much everyone's face after reading chapter 1

Spoiler

What the freak.

love_poop_anime.jpg?w=720

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics