Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 187votes)

Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni!

Alt Names: alt ¡Señorita Shinosaki, a este paso te volveras Otaku!alt 宅女是如何炼成的alt 篠崎さん気をオタしかに!alt Miss Shinozaki, You Might Turn into An Otaku at This Rate!
Author: Hikawa Shou
Artist: Hikawa Shou
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: With her beautiful looks and outgoing personality, Shinozaki Akina used to be the leader of a group of hotties on the top of a class hierarchy. After her high school debut was delayed, however, she finds herself isolated in the class.

Next to Akina sits Sasamura Kaede, an otaku girl who can turn into a bishoujo with her glasses off. Akina decides to get Kaede out of the otaku life and groom her for a perfect high school life, but the only way to get close to Kaede is for Akina to pretend to be a Precure otaku herself to her chargrin...
Go to Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 1 Replies

416 Comments

Ah... I thought we got double release, but it's just V2 (or not?) mmm...
Nonetheless thanks for Comet Scans for bringin us this series mmm...

If Shinozaki grew her hair out, she'd probably look just like Pure Autumn, which was probably her intent when she made her.

It's good Konatsu is a girl, or else she'd probably impregnate a few girls against their will. If she even looked at Kaede or Micchy the wrong way, Shinozaki would probably massacre her with a technique that, while named something Pretty Cure-like, would look more like something out of Corpse Party or Mortal Kombat. Also, Konatsu looked a little too happy about a kiss scene.

It is nice to pile on the girls, but we all know that Shinozaki only needs Kaede and Micchy for her harem of cute (otaku) girls. The others are just nice flowers compared to Shinozaki's favorite girls.

How many chapters left until Shinozaki accidentally kisses Kaede or something along those lines? Until she does that, I refuse to write her first name, if I can avoid it.

I swear everytime Hanayama shows up its glorious

Aaaaand Akina just inadvertently made everyone gay for her. HAREM ROUTE CONFIRMED!

I think that's Reimu and Marisa in page 20.

i was thinking, hey this is the guy who did those awesome touhou doujins, and then i hit chapter 7 and all my thoughts were confirmed.
cool.

That butler, Culture festival.

Spoiler

Spoiler

beautiful ad hominem, wonderfully executed!  if you can't refute somebody's argument the best thing to do is attack them personally right?  bravo!

considering how many adult women there are with flat chests and/or petite bodies, there's nothing that restricts "lolicon" to a specific age. lolicon just means interest in the body type, it says nothing about only being interested in children. if you exclusively dated petite, flat-chested, 30+ year old women and weren't attracted to more 'developed' women you'd still be considered a lolicon.  we already have words for people who are only attracted to pre-pubescent or pubescent women - pedophile and hebephile, respectively.  lolicon is not a synonym for either of those.  pedophiles may also be lolicons, in the same way that squares are also rectangles, but lolicon does not automatically mean pedophile, again in the same way that not all rectangles are squares.

It's like you're ripping the shovel from my hand...

Eh? Bottom left:

Spoiler

Could it be...

Spoiler

And on page 13 middle panel:

Spoiler

isn't that:

Spoiler

Wonder how many others we can spot now...

It would be amazing if they got together. Sorry but OTP right here. 

Eh? Bottom left:

Spoiler

Could it be...

Spoiler

That was definitely a painting of Guri. I'm glad to see that other people noticed. 

What manga is that?

Love Tyrant, (aka Renai Boukun). I believe they have the same publisher as Shinozaki-san.

Eh? Bottom left:

Spoiler

Could it be...

Spoiler

What manga is that?

i could smell the treasure from miles away

Eh? Bottom left:

Spoiler

Could it be...
Spoiler

How did you even...

Eh? Bottom left:

Spoiler

Could it be...

Spoiler

Generally only pedos make those distinctions though...

beautiful ad hominem, wonderfully executed!  if you can't refute somebody's argument the best thing to do is attack them personally right?  bravo!

considering how many adult women there are with flat chests and/or petite bodies, there's nothing that restricts "lolicon" to a specific age. lolicon just means interest in the body type, it says nothing about only being interested in children. if you exclusively dated petite, flat-chested, 30+ year old women and weren't attracted to more 'developed' women you'd still be considered a lolicon.  we already have words for people who are only attracted to pre-pubescent or pubescent women - pedophile and hebephile, respectively.  lolicon is not a synonym for either of those.  pedophiles may also be lolicons, in the same way that squares are also rectangles, but lolicon does not automatically mean pedophile, again in the same way that not all rectangles are squares.

Technically speaking, no. There are tons of different definitions for Lolicon, some of them completely non-sexual while others equate it to not only pedophilia (prepubescents) but also hebephilia (pubescents) AND ephebophilia (adolescents). They're all about an attraction to females of varying age-ranges though, so if we're going to be completely pedantic there should be a 'gyno' prefixing those terms to really make them fit with Lolicon.

The generally accepted definition in manga is that it's an obsession, either platonic or sexual, with small, child-like girls, regardless of their age.

Now, let's discuss a more important topic; on a scale of 1 to rainbow unicorn, just how gay is Akina?

Generally only pedos make those distinctions though...

Now, let's discuss a more important topic; on a scale of 1 to rainbow unicorn, just how gay is Akina?

I think at this point, she's like one level below Sakura Trick.  Two at most.

Isn't a lolita complex literally the same thing?

Technically speaking, no. There are tons of different definitions for Lolicon, some of them completely non-sexual while others equate it to not only pedophilia (prepubescents) but also hebephilia (pubescents) AND ephebophilia (adolescents). They're all about an attraction to females of varying age-ranges though, so if we're going to be completely pedantic there should be a 'gyno' prefixing those terms to really make them fit with Lolicon.

The generally accepted definition in manga is that it's an obsession, either platonic or sexual, with small, child-like girls, regardless of their age.

He's such a great guy that he keeps bringing over disgustings pedo friends to the house where his little sister sleeps.

She's safe, she's outside their strike zone.

What's with those WESTERN HATER CRIMINAL SEX OFFENDER DATABASE TERMS?!?!

The friends are lolicons. Lolicons I say.

Isn't a lolita complex literally the same thing?

This series is less about Akina not becoming an otaku, since that happened a long time ago, and more about her not assaulting Kaede, which will happen soon!

If Akina plays her cards right, and stops getting nose bleeds every other chapter, she can make a harem of cute otaku girls.

He's such a great guy that he keeps bringing over disgustings pedo friends to the house where his little sister sleeps.

What's with those WESTERN HATER CRIMINAL SEX OFFENDER DATABASE TERMS?!?!

The friends are lolicons. Lolicons I say.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics