Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 700votes)

Trinity Seven

Alt Names: alt ทรินิตี้เซเว่น 7 จ้าวคัมภีร์เวทalt トリニティセブン 7人の魔書使いalt 트리니티 세븐alt Trinity Seven: 7-Nin no Mahoutsukai
Author: Saitou Kenji
Artist: Nao Akinari
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Everyday is a normal day in the small town where Kasuga Arata lives. However, everything changed on the day of the Black Sun, and following it, a magician appears before him. The Black Sun caused the Breakdown Phenomenon which destroyed the town where he lives. Because of this, his normal life was artificially reconstructed by a Grimoire that his childhood friend had left. Just what is the purpose of the magician coming to the town? What will he do with the Grimoire's keepsake?
Go to Trinity Seven Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga has been quiet for a while New Window mamad95
  • 0 Replies
Topic Why is Arata considered the best harem MC? New Window Kuroshishi
  • 37 Replies
Topic Korean Raw New Window Davidab931
  • 0 Replies
Topic WHAT IS THE REASON FOR YOU TO READ THIS MANGA? New Window God of TROLLing LOL
  • 84 Replies
Topic How often for updates? New Window gokukuro
  • 1 Replies
Topic LN version New Window kuroihagane
  • 0 Replies

1434 Comments

Arata really knows how to end an arc

God bless his soul.

Done! And sorry... U.U

nice... big thx

and now we need someone from CAT scans to sort out their mess

T_T

Good lord what a way to end a chapter.
Beautiful.

But finally this arc is over, i dont know if it was because of the multiple uploads and reuploads by like 4 different groups but this arc felt really clusterfucked.

So... is this a new record for Arata's stripping magic?

That was just a warmup.

Seriously people (uploaders/translators/whatever) stop this shit already!

If you name chapter "Vol.X Ch.Y" then use PROPER numbers like it's in volume please.

I can understand that magazine publications weren't numbered originally so you had to start somewhere. But you know there's chapter numbers in volumes.

Don't add unnecessary mess please.

Done! And sorry... U.U

So... is this a new record for Arata's stripping magic?

Seriously people (uploaders/translators/whatever) stop this shit already!

If you name chapter "Vol.X Ch.Y" then use PROPER numbers like it's in volume please.

I can understand that magazine publications weren't numbered originally so you had to start somewhere. But you know there's chapter numbers in volumes.

Don't add unnecessary mess please.

nevertheless... the count is a mess. :(

understatement. it's an absolute massacre. in fact we have a phrase for it in Indonesian: "kapal pecah perang", literally "ship that looks like a war just ran over it"

beautiful sight

and Arata still didn't manage to strip ninja yet...

A good ninja does not let herself be stripped, but strips by herself. X)

Levy still dodges it, lmfao

beautiful sight

and Arata still didn't manage to strip ninja yet...

correction, just 3 groups: manolito, up! subs, and CAT scans. out of them, only CAT isn't doing it from a Spanish scan, so their quality is the best, but since CAT is always undermanned, they take longer to release (since they're scanning other mangas too)

nevertheless... the count is a mess. :(

thank you for rereleasing those chapters. helped clarify quite a bit. i'm still thankful for the work of the spanish translation groups though since i got a glimpse of the chapters earlier. anyway, i don't know if it has been mentioned already, but the character introductions from volume 15 list the headmaster from akasha as 'arsha'. so if you're perfectionists, you might want to correct this ;)

and sorry if it had been mentioned already

Thanks for notifying us about Arsha's name. It was really bothering me too since everyone seems to translate it differently. We'll start using that in the next volume (which has already been translated, now waiting for cleaning and QC).

i guess I should start reading this again

After Seeing the cover? LOL

i guess I should start reading this again

thank you for rereleasing those chapters. helped clarify quite a bit. i'm still thankful for the work of the spanish translation groups though since i got a glimpse of the chapters earlier. anyway, i don't know if it has been mentioned already, but the character introductions from volume 15 list the headmaster from akasha as 'arsha'. so if you're perfectionists, you might want to correct this ;)

and sorry if it had been mentioned already

too many (fu**ed up) uploads...

4 different groups and the chapter count is a mess

correction, just 3 groups: manolito, up! subs, and CAT scans. out of them, only CAT isn't doing it from a Spanish scan, so their quality is the best, but since CAT is always undermanned, they take longer to release (since they're scanning other mangas too)

Not even CAT-Scans knows their own release order

Theres two ch55 by CAT-Scans:

http://vatoto.com/reader#b87caa03b12a8dd8

http://vatoto.com/reader#c2355803288b3d9c

its because magazine version didnt put chapter numbers. So chapter 1 of the magazine was really chapter 0 when volume came out.

Not even CAT-Scans knows their own release order

Theres two ch55 by CAT-Scans:

http://vatoto.com/reader#b87caa03b12a8dd8

http://vatoto.com/reader#c2355803288b3d9c

too many (fu**ed up) uploads...

4 different groups and the chapter count is a mess

Too many updates. My heart simply can't handle this.

You know what I don't understand? Why is the Headmaster of another school allowed to participate in a tournament for students?

Isn't she like Paladin class or something?

That had me confused too. The girl in the tournament and the headmaster are separate people. Even though they're both paladins and look very similar.

You know what I don't understand? Why is the Headmaster of another school allowed to participate in a tournament for students?

The tiny one with Anna isn't a Headmaster. The taller one whom looks like her is the headmaster. 

Thanks, the world building explanation is especially helpful.

So I don't know whether it was explained or not, but why was Lllith sent here?  And are Magic King candidate's destiny to destroy the world they're in?  Because Abyss entered the series as a bad guy, then Arata beat him and now he's sitting in the stand next to some students when he's the Magic King and he helps out, and Anna can control Astral and make him not a world destroyer so it seems things don't have to always be so dramatic involving the sake of the planet and parallel universe.  For one, where's the Anna in Abyss's universe?  Prob his wife right?

Her dad sent her there as a way of messing with the fate he was given. Yes all magic kings are destined to destroy their own worlds. Like everyone there are different Trinity Seven's in other worlds, just like there are different Arata's the only difference is that Arata remains the same and the Trinity Seven look different in order worlds.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics