Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.2 - 105votes)

Fukigen Cinderella

Alt Names: alt 不高兴的灰姑娘alt フキゲンシンデレラ
Author: Murayama Wataru
Artist: Murayama Wataru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kanna Haruhiko (male), for reasons unknown to him, was suddenly turned into a girl.

He returned to his male form some time afterwards, but with the continuing cycles between turning into a girl and then back to being a guy, he is bewildered by the differences in both physical aspects and ways to communicate with other people.

Plus the abrupt changes that happen to his relationship with other people including his best friend and his childhood friend.

A dramatically depicted story about men and women...
Go to Fukigen Cinderella Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window MrFeatherFang
  • 5 Replies
Topic Well.. do you recomend me to read this? New Window Slimy Fast Eel
  • 3 Replies

254 Comments

this manga is kinda creepy. Its not your average gender bender, thats for sure xD
@JKitty
He is paranoid and mentally instable. So I really doubt he tried to drive her away, as he was only a kid filled with rage for the world and especially females.
And he only started loathing himself "after" he experienced for himself what he did to her.
As for why he raped her... I'd say it was a form of twisted love. After all both love and hate are simply two sides of the same coin.
Heh, now he know what to do to that sleeping girl *evil laugh*
last chapter was so short :[. And I feel he might be overeacting a bit when he was all like "my childhood friend is now my enemy". She said she had thought about wanting to kill him once. She definitely seems like the type that understands and stuff but I guess the MC, being the cynical and distrustful guy he is, just can't trust her yet.
Hohoho. Now what will he do?
Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Possibly the gender change allows for seeing others as different people and hence, the hypocrisy and the honesty.
I hope he gets a happy end.
The manga is getting interesting but, I gotta wonder what the real reason for his gender switching is. Because as far as I can tell he wasn't really an "evil" person even when he was trying to "rape" his friend. He was shoving her away and Isolating himself. He didn't want anyone to be bullied with him so he forced her away. Irrationallity that only someone in that dire of straits would believe work. Hell you can even tell that he's not that type of person because of his own self loathing at the act. The main character is completely shattered and unable to trust anyone. What I want the author to explore is why this is the case.
I'm annoyed to see how people would drop a manga just because it turns shounen-ai/shoujo-ai. Seriously, don't get away from a good story just because of this. Either way is fine IMO.
I think this the author (who is a male, according to MU) wants explain the whole gender bender concept and the difficulty to be a man and to be a woman.
Yea I'm fine with his personality its different at least and I expect it to get a bit better, like fram an asshole to dick kinda better not really a dramatic change but a bit more tolerable at least.

Only thing I don't want is him getting attracted to guys while he's in his girl form.
Well from what ive read from the raws I can kinda understand his problem with women.
Man, I'm so tired with wimpy male leads nowadays that I think I like this guy for being a jackass... Sue me!

Plus, he had the balls to mash the girl he likes *bro fist*
Ahh? I actually quite like his personality. It's different from the norm.
identity crisis, girl , boy, girl, boy, girl, boy. He would be the perfect being if he didn't have this kind of attitude.
Ouch.
I think that the only girl who you can consider the MC's friend is the only person normal here.....
This is missing the rage manga tag.

Spoiler
@TetsuDan
The reason why he considers this to be a nightmare is probably due to his hatred towards woman in general.
His blushing due to being seen by his best friend in this "despicable/shameful form".
At least that's my impression so far.
This is going to end up homo either way.

Good thing that female characters outnumber male characters (so far).
I like the plot to a certain extent but if the guy's gay.... please put shounen-ai or yaoi. I'm not sure if he's gay or something, so I'll read more. Anyways.... if it's gay, it makes me stiff and makes me puke.

No offence to the BL fans, as a man I know men are dirty beings. Sticking you tool into where's winnet or dangleberries.... urgh, makes me sick. Puke :|
I think the main point of this story is repentance and redemption. The main character is a terrible person, but it seems like the point of this is that he realizes how awful he is. CH5 revealed something truly awful about him, but it looks like he came to a realization about what he did.
Hm, I still confuse about the story, what is the goal of this story?
That awkward moment when you realize complaining about free shit makes you look like an ungrateful ass...

That awkward moment when I remember that I've done it. >.>
We already know he's a complete asshole, but I have to question the mental health (or sexual preference) of a male whose first thought when he thinks he's turned into a woman is "Wake me up from this nightmare." That and he was rather easily charmed by his male friend.

So, he's a gay male who frequently turns into a female... He's the enemy of all straight mankind!
May as well add a Horror tag to this one. lol

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics