Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.27 - 73votes)

Cerberus

Alt Names: alt 墓守战记alt ケルベロスalt Ceroberosalt Kerberosalt Keruberosualt Zerberusalt Цербер
Author: Fukui Takumi
Artist: Fukui Takumi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyHarem HaremHorror HorrorShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kei often gets involved in fights, despite of him being weak and always end up losing… One day, while helping a friend to bring some textbooks to an old building of his school, he and his childhood friend, Tomoe, are attacked by a monster. In order to save his friend, Kei will choose to become a Grave Protector!
Go to Cerberus Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic CHapter Discussion New Window Akuma Sweet
  • 7 Replies

289 Comments

So...it looks liek we've reached the nightmare fuel arc.

I don't...just...ugh.

Chapter 40 has the premise and potential to become one weird ass hentai....

was thinking the same unfortunately...

tumblr_m709xhnkrQ1ru8408o1_500.gif

This arc has the ability to be its own horror flick. It must be like eating a giant butter flavored gummy bear...

Spoiler

That...was....gross. ._.

Chapter 40 has the premise and potential to become one weird ass hentai....

tumblr_lwvottZTgi1qmqg8ko1_400.gif

That last page shall forever live on in my nightmares.

Ok, that was pretty gross.

So umm, does that mean the people infected become the living dead?

5 more volumes.

Omg the only animal that makes me feel utter disgust, and it just had to move through mouths... Almost puked

Dammit! what is it with this manga and the hot chicks always becoming... not hot/dead all the time??? Doesn't the mc deserve a fair chance to build his harem!?

crazy-monkey-emoticon-043.gif?1292792390I think I'm gonna be sickcrazy-monkey-emoticon-171.gif?1292792423

C'mon!!! Squash that Bug!!! It's pissing me off 26.gif

But that bug is taking hostages! (I'm currently imagining a shotgun-wielding cockroach being the perpetrator of a hostage situation in a national bank)

The teacher is hot.....nothing else....just that.... :-)

http://vatoto.com/read/_/173675/cerberus_v5_ch36_by_project-kurai-ryu/18  IIRC: http://vatoto.com/read/_/97052/cerberus_v1_ch1_by_project-kurai-ryu/31 - it is actually Tomoe's fault the gate opened, right?  Just sayin'.  (Not that Kei mightn't have opened the door, had he been alone, but what might have been and what actually happened are two different things.)

@kizku Why, if you dislike the shonen theme so much, do you read shonen?  Masochism through media?

Last, but certainly not least, thank you, Project Kurai Ryu for more of your hard work.

Sexy Lady Alert!!! 

Spoiler

Oh great...more "Justice" crap, I swear this is gonna be annoying, like that girl from Akame ga Kill  ali_022.gif

"an ally of justice"

they are totally bad guys, if i have learnt anything its that anyone who sprouts that crap is actually a crazy evil bastard.

3 kuzure and some new organization came out. kei's bloody path still goes on.

Lol! To all the haters out there, "BOOM SHAKALAKA!!!" that is all...

Ha Ha

anyways it looks like out hero is more bad ass then some of you seem to think. However like i said the reason why he didn't kick this guys ass is because the fucking spider was being a douche. Kidnapping people? seriously what a bitch move. Anyways Kei kicked his ass in one fucking.

>.>

How the Hell do you "kick" someones ass with a... Wtf did i even say?

O_O.......

Don't be twisting my words! >.<

remember he still hasn't recovered from his last fight, and now he's gotten even more injured.  He's not 100% right now

Crazy f*cking bitch alertt!!! <3

Spoiler

O_O.......

Finally!

Am I the only one who thinks that he will grow two more heads of yukifusa since it's called Cerberus

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics