Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 228votes)

Umi no Misaki

Alt Names: alt รักวุ่นวายคุณชายมังกรalt 바다의무녀alt Ocean's Capealt 海の御先alt 海之彼方alt 海神的巫女alt Океанский мыс
Author: Fumizuki Kou
Artist: Fumizuki Kou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Goto Nagi has travelled to the southern island of Okitsushima, and ventures out to see Umi no Misaki, a striking cape jutting out into the ocean. But when he arrives, he finds that there is much more to this cape than a wondrous view. There is something peculiar about the cape, and about the island's inhabitants.
Go to Umi no Misaki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who is Your Favorite Girl? New Window Tio Alexander
  • 14 Replies
Topic Thoughts on Conclusion and Mythology New Window mitojee
  • 2 Replies
Topic Umi No Misaki: Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Thunder Wolf
  • 274 Replies
Topic Scannalation Comments and Feedback New Window Necron99
  • 14 Replies
Topic Chapters 113 and 114 New Window clammer
  • 15 Replies
Topic How will it end? New Window KidCongo
  • 36 Replies

608 Comments

Thanks for another high quality release Wolfy scans!

I've got nothing against a harem but I don't really like Soyogi and I don't even want to think of Rinne as a possibility but with the recent chapters I don't know...

I agree with the art mainly Rinne's cheek thing. In chapter 97 I barely even recognized her without the red cheeks then in chapter 98 I she had them again and she looked like at least 5 years younger or something kinda threw me off.
Awesome new releases, thanks Wolfy Scans!!
Spoiler
v Kelp, I equate what you brought up to a blowjob question. Would you prefer bad head or no head at all?
For the most part, I absolutely LOVE the art. I do have a few problems with it though, and these are apparent on these pages:

Spoiler
Oh thank you magical random button for bringing me here. This is everything I was looking for, and more.
Chapter 96...bullshit, done with this manga >_>

Spoiler
the best chapter ever XD
ugh.. art looks like little kids making out.
but Shizuku herself might get disappointed if Nagi break the agreement like that ...
(I wonder how Sizuku goes home ... after first time, the sea water might be stinging like hell if she is swimming back home ...)

and if the other 2 get disappointed, then the harem plot will be broken ...
I'm still hoping for harem ... (beside if Nagi still shuffle to other, then the chance we see xxx scene with other girl will be higher ...
The "agreement" is betweens the maidens... he is the god right? so .. if he says I'll screw her 3 days straight.. they can't complain
if the tradition goes into tragedy instead, it will better for single pair ending instead ...
Ch 74, the reaction for 3 maiden when they heard about
"I commit suicide for the sake of my beloved" it's quite strange ...
I hope the rest of 2 that didn't chosen didn't get suicide or something latter ...

yeah, I'd choose harem if possible ... but if it's leading to suicide ...
I'd pass that choice ...
i want a harem ending here, he's a God right. Why dose he have to be bound by human law
Duuuude, those facial expressions fail too much.
wolfyscans = the allmighty god?
finally he scored :) took him long enough!
GOAL!!!
finally he make a score !!!

BTW, not 3 day ...
according agreement, Nagi must switching between maiden until the festival has come ...
but considering how this chapter developed, Nagi might reject the other 2 maiden ... unless those 2 get stubborn and refuse rejection ...
That's my boy Nagi!!
3rd time's the charm :D
that was fast.. will they do that in the next 3 days!? good job Nagi-kun!!
Yessss Nagi and shizuka forever........
Nagi's turtle better get some action NOW !!! ...
(he will goes back at Karin tomorrow)
thanks for the fast release! i hope Nagi-kun wouldn't haha
Oh, I do love Karin, she might even be MY favorite, but Shizuku loves and needs Nagi more deeply than Karin does. Even if cast aside, Karin is outgoing enough to find someone else. But don't worry, they'll probably all end up taking baths together.
Where's the Karin love guys!?
Ya~y Update again. I wuv you Wolfy ^^

Harem ending is somehow the easy way out.
I think that Shizuku will be *the* girl. But it would be kinda fun if Kisaragi-sensei would appear in Ch96. I think she'd be a good coach - b/c both Nagi and Shizuku are virgins.
@Randrakan564: I'm still holding out hope for the polygamy ending.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics