Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 62votes)

Zelphy of the Aion

Alt Names: alt この人類域のゼルフィーalt Kono Jinrui Iki no Zelphyalt Kono Jinruiiki no Zelphy
Author: Shiono Etorouji
Artist: Shiono Etorouji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedySci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Reesha was once a prince of a powerful dynasty, but after the end of a war, his home is no more. In the the first three years of Reesha's new life, he went to school with some of his family's former subjects, now his friends. However, after they graduated, they all joined the military. Reesha's small size, due to his artificial heart, has prevented his acceptance into the military for three years running. Now, 19-year-old Reesha is living as an ordinary plumber in a town of hot springs. In order to help Reesha get around the size requirement, he and his military friends sneak into a bathhouse to appeal to the general directly. Unfortunately, this plan results in a series of unexpected, violent events which cause Reesha to finally depart his everyday life and head off to chase his destiny!
Go to Zelphy of the Aion Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

108 Comments

Those crosses are really eating into their faces...=/

I wonder just how squinty the eyes are underneath those. XD

Yaaaaay updates!

Probably because despite the amount of girls after him, the MC of his work usually either act alone, too busy with something else, or don't care about the girls.

I mean, take Ubel

Spoiler

what about the smugler girl?? including alto he boned three girl already...

Etorouji Shiono has at least 3 ongoing works apart from this one of which is Übel Blatt.

I think he is overdoing it and i'm afraid of a couple of possible consequences due to this.

Damnit.

Spoiler

What a move <3

as true as it sound ...

none of his work being labeled as "harem" ...

kinda weird ...

Probably because despite the amount of girls after him, the MC of his work usually either act alone, too busy with something else, or don't care about the girls.

I mean, take Ubel

Spoiler

as true as it sound ...

kinda weird ...

I don't remember this manga even being labeled as harem

Give it some time, considering this author it's not so long until every single girl/woman begin to crave the shota D.

as true as it sound ...

kinda weird ...

Behold the most secret and illegal of all smuggling operations... the marketing of the legendary "Space Pirate Harlock" cards...  Did anyone else think of Harlock when the cat pirate was talking about his former body?

hmmm maybe he is harlock LoL... (in another universe)

With only two girls in the story so far, i think the standards of a harem have fallen pretty low.

Give it some time, considering this author it's not so long until every single girl/woman begin to crave the shota D.

Another Harem in the making! Sooo where's the tag?

need at least 3 girls ...

if not, it's only love triangle ... =3= ...

(at past 2 girls in can be count as harem, but not lately ...)

With only two girls in the story so far, i think the standards of a harem have fallen pretty low.

I feel like Ixenis and Jugglaburk might be related...

Good Stuff 

Mispost.

Behold the most secret and illegal of all smuggling operations... the marketing of the legendary "Space Pirate Harlock" cards...  Did anyone else think of Harlock when the cat pirate was talking about his former body?

............................................... what did I just read 0.0?

I wish the author would just continue Ubel Batt already

it seems the mangaka stuck in Ubel Blatt and think better to put in other comedy genre ... (to be honest, IMO, Ubel Blatt is better compared to the other release ... but can't force the mangaka if it's their decision)

Trading card is Serious Business

Indeed... it's followed by thousand dollars... aeon...

............................................... what did I just read 0.0?

I wish the author would just continue Ubel Batt already

Trading card is Serious Business

female lead was in the first two chapters methinks. this one is harem member number 2.

aqmZf.jpg

This was really good. I've been craving some Scifi with good art. Definitely an instafollow

as expected from Etorouji sensei....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics