Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 133votes)

Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei

Alt Names: alt พี่น้องปริศนาโรงเรียนมหาเวทย์(LN)alt 魔法科高校の優等生alt The Honor Student at Magic High Schoolalt The Honorary Student of a Magic High School
Author: Satou Tsutomu
Artist: Mori Yu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Spin-off of Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei; focused on Rettousei's lead's younger sister Shiba Miyuki's experiences.
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-r3290 ).
Go to Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic German "Danke" (Chapter 18 - Page 21) New Window x5c0d3
  • 0 Replies
Topic Anime Discussion New Window TaintedDream
  • 0 Replies
Topic Download Links New Window Ariel
  • 5 Replies

363 Comments

Is it just me, or is this getting better than the "main" story?
Could this be considered spoilers to the main story?
I love calm, intelligent MCs. They're so rare.
The focus here is more on Miyuki san. It's like reading from her POV, complete with the rose tinted glasses for her big brother.

At the same time, there's this feeling like I'm reading a fanfiction full of praise for Miyuki too. :\
@Seit , I'm not a kind person who let slide those harsh comments (the past ones) about Miyuki's series... so there will be more trolling (in any other styles), even if they are compatriots:D
@wizard172 , Ok. Pronto empezaré de nuevo con ese proyecto en mi blog (al español), así que tb puedes darte una vuelta por allá ;)
He's good at analyzing and disrupting magic, he's not good in the actual fighting with magic. He's powerful in non-magic fighting (see other series/novels). Tatsuya's setting is consistent in both these series.
Ariel te entiendo y grax por la nueva entrega.
Me imagino que la novela la veremos proto en baka tsuki, si la subes por otro medio porfa mantenme en contacto ok.
Ariel te entiendo y grax por la nueva entrega.
Me imagino que la novela la veremos proto en baka tsuki, si la subes por otro medio porfa mantenme en contacto ok.
Awesome but confusing a bit with the two stories :P
Huh, is he good with magic however acts like he's bad with it, in the other series he suck at magic but is good with fighting
well the brother is like one of the few strongest character in the school no surprise about him being precise in magic when he is a precision freak about cads and what not that he gives a small thought on. his theory test further proves that he is a precision machine.
Question; is the entrance exam ever shown in any versions of the manga, or Light Novels? Or is it just discussed?
Don't do it. He said "gray" and he mentioned god! Therefore, he must be American! Defend the Mothertongue!
@Ren
Do you think we did that by mistake?

Think again, why I didn't give you guys a link to DD...

Just to say, my trolling level is beyond imagination. Well, I will give a link and update the chapter when we release ch.4
The same we did with ch.2 that was updated just a few hours ago.
Spoiler
@Vela It's because he doesn't have the sparkles and the flowers blooming behind him. :D
Got my fill of Miyuki-tan, now I'm content... for now.
@kingot go read the novels~ or help translate~
This spin-off is really good.. More concentrated on around Tatsuya instead of from Tatsuya's point of view. I love looking at stories from multiple angles.
@Vela as a straight guy, I agree. He's a cool dude, they must be too jealous to acknowledge it
Tatsuya... AVERAGE LOOKING?!

The man is very handsome... by MC standards, he definitely has the cool guy aura...

... maybe the characters in manga all have bad eyesights.
Someone update the main story. It's over a month already.
go to mode>image>grayscale FOR GODSAKE!
Oh! Gracias por las notas Ariel xD. Pero cuando vas a sacar la version en Ingles?
Ah also, please, update the chapter in the other on-line readers if you can (to the people that upload the chapters in those sites).

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics