Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.84 - 613votes)

Kimi no Iru Machi

Alt Names: alt A Town Where You Livealt 君のいる町
Author: Seo Kouji
Artist: Seo Kouji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kirishima Haruto lives in a small town in Hiroshima and is just about to enter high school when Eba Yuzuki, a mysterious girl from Tokyo suddenly decided to go to high school in the countryside and despite his objections, she moves in to his home.

Haruto must now put up and take care of this clumsy freeloading city girl and at the same time, make sure his long time crush Kanzaki Nanami doesn't get the wrong idea!

This story takes place a few years after the popular sports romance Suzuka and is based on the author, Seo Kouji’s hometown.
Go to Kimi no Iru Machi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I'm just glad its over, honestly New Window ichigosama
  • 8 Replies
Topic Nagoshi chapters New Window justthing
  • 1 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Violet
  • 597 Replies
Topic crunchyroll New Window Brykan
  • 1 Replies
Topic Stupid haruto New Window Griffin
  • 34 Replies
Topic Your perfect (fantasy) ending... New Window CharlieAL
  • 14 Replies

3609 Comments

Why do I randomly still read this???

Does he lost his common sense? wtf man.. CAT UNDERWEAR?
seriously since you want to give some underwear give a sexy one at least one you going to enjoy looking at it
@foolycooly: from the looks of it: NEVER
so when are they finally gonna do it Posted Image
A panty bomb!
I feel like there is a bomb waiting to explode !!!
Sigh~ Yeah I'm officially done with this
i'm already missing the cliffhangers...
when will this end....?
things get boring
Page http://vatoto.com/read/_/76689/kimi-no-iru-machi_v18_ch166_by_red-hawk-scans/3

--> Proudly intro the first jumper made with cat fur.
They redrew Akari with more sex appeal. Im happy that she is back though, and i'm sure most of the readers are too!
things appear to be slowly getting better and better from the downhill it went previously.
Ah, I missed Akari!
It's the four of us not the three of us, the hell they forgot about me already ?!!
Hmm I like the latest chapter. It seems to be getting away from the pointless drama and heading back towards the direction I started reading this manga for, the slice of life romance with a bit of humor.
i kinda like this latest chapter making me smirk all the time. lol :)))
lol best chapter(165) I ever read.
that's one dirty little mind...
4 to 5 times bigger, what a shame !!!
TROLOLOLOL
a long wait and we have a condom talk...
sight , what's the deal with all these happy endings, i wanna see some blood !!!
You know somethings gone wrong when the second girl who hadn't appeared nearly as long as the first gets more fans even after the break-up then the first.
Omg.. just as I start to hate this manga more and more.. ch163 pierced me too.
I hope the mangaka prepares a good and smooth ending. Please, not as annoying as Suzuka. But.. Haruto's second girlfriend still deserve better T_T I wanna see her have a good relationship..
I'm sure its Chuck Testa, not her dad.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics