Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.84 - 613votes)

Kimi no Iru Machi

Alt Names: alt A Town Where You Livealt 君のいる町
Author: Seo Kouji
Artist: Seo Kouji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kirishima Haruto lives in a small town in Hiroshima and is just about to enter high school when Eba Yuzuki, a mysterious girl from Tokyo suddenly decided to go to high school in the countryside and despite his objections, she moves in to his home.

Haruto must now put up and take care of this clumsy freeloading city girl and at the same time, make sure his long time crush Kanzaki Nanami doesn't get the wrong idea!

This story takes place a few years after the popular sports romance Suzuka and is based on the author, Seo Kouji’s hometown.
Go to Kimi no Iru Machi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I'm just glad its over, honestly New Window ichigosama
  • 8 Replies
Topic Nagoshi chapters New Window justthing
  • 1 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Violet
  • 597 Replies
Topic crunchyroll New Window Brykan
  • 1 Replies
Topic Stupid haruto New Window Griffin
  • 34 Replies
Topic Your perfect (fantasy) ending... New Window CharlieAL
  • 14 Replies

3609 Comments

to get drunk from a bottle of champagne... its a mystery how they manage to
how did you know haruto? what did you do to me when i was drunk? lol
@Sratis I agree completely. How many times has Eba put out to him?
That's it, Haruto is a Homo.
Wow is he over his messiah complex?
I also like Asuka better. Still, the current storyline is not that bad as you make it out to be, guys.
Spoiler
What's with the stupid grin? Doesn't suit Haruto. Looks forced on him.
You know I remember I liked this manga but dropped it near the end of Kazama arc, due to too much Seo Kouji.
Well, I'm back up to the college part now and I REALLY dislike this glasses girl.

Maybe it's just I don't like glasses characters...well, except for Takashi. I actually really like Takashi. Good foil for Haruto.
Also funny guy in general.
ANYWAY I digress; I really don't want Haruto to be all wishy-washy...again...and create all sort of relationship-ending misunderstandings due to stupidity/naivete.
But i can tell that's going to happen because with this kind of story ALL YOU EVER GET ARE BITTER ENDINGS.
damn... wish they updated once per day TT
damn... wish they updated once per day TT
well the story is not gonna end until he became a chef...so just bare with it until then
Stop trolling guys, if you don't like it don't read it anymore, otherwise appreciate the fact that the story is still going and maybe try to take something out of it. It will make it much more enjoyable. Personally I like how the author has slowed down the pace and don't find it boring at all. There are a lot of emotions that are conveyed in this manga without the use of words. If you want a quick fix its probably not for you to keep reading anymore then!
Shit is getting boring~~

I say time skip this crap and finished it or just finish it.
Manga really starts to be less and less fun to read.
Seriously Kazama again? The guy died can't they let him be dead and go on with their lives? I'm already pissed enough Haruto hasn't brought this up with Yuzuki yet and now they are going to visit his grave? Am I the only one who's still pissed over the fact she betrayed him without EVER giving any explanation? Having a change of heart is FINE. However, not explaining is just disrespectful.
what what what? This happened out of nowhere
Oh well, let's see what happens.
Spoiler
She's seriously going to pick a fight in a graveyard and ask someone else if they have no shame? WTF?
It would be so pleasant if that bitch (kiyomi asakura) died i honestly hate the fuck out of her.
Asuka was the best girl.
finally DRAMA!!!
dafuq did I just read? ch168...
Women Politics: Helping me with my laundry is automatically negated because, even though we're dating, you saw my underwear that I left in the machine as if I'm the only person who ever has to do any laundry. Also, instead of calmly telling you that was a social faux pas in some super-secret unwritten handbook that no man ever finds out about until it's too late (like we should give a damn), I blew up in your face about it like you're supposed to know/care by some cosmic default.

[sarcasm]Yeah, he's totally in the wrong, here.[/sarcasm] 9_9

I'm so glad my wife isn't freakin' retarded like these psycho characters. ^_^;
duuuuuude, you fail
or just not get any and have her go nopan.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics