Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 279votes)

Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.

Alt Names: alt 变态王子和不笑猫alt 変態王子と笑わない猫alt 변태 왕자와 웃지 않는 고양이alt HenNekoalt The Pervert Prince and Unsmiling Catalt The Perverted Prince and The Stony Cat
Author: Sagara Sou
Artist: Okomeken
Genres: Comedy ComedyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: If Yokodera were an equation, he'd be 'peeping at girls' plus 'does not care what others say,' therefore 'he peeps vigorously, intensely, diligently, and frequently.'

Yokodera mops so that he can see the reflection of panties in the floor. He weeds so that he can see up skirts. He rides fast so that each girl he passes has her skirt flipped. He does these sorts of things every day.

To everyone else though, he's a nice and diligent guy who's greatly appreciated. Lucky? Far from it, at least in his eyes. Yokodera doesn't like being misinterpreted, but he is also a coward. He wishes others would stop seeing his actions as good, but he just can't do anything about it.

Then his friend told him about a cat statue, which might remove this unwanted trait...

Note: This manga is adapted from a light novel of the same name and illustrated by Kantoku

Alternate Story:

> Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Nya!
( http://www.bato.to/comic/_/comics/hentai-ouji-to-warawanai-neko-nya-r11796 )
Go to Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window NamelessMapler
  • 8 Replies

505 Comments

Tsukushi>>Tsukiko. True fact.

If+you+insist+_fdf6842e1741f33b6b908597a

Yeah, good boy, grope those boobs, and then make a lot of soccer teams!!

im gone thru too many harem ending than i wished, and they still hurt just like the first time.

It always hurts, comrade. It always hurts. Even if it doesn't hurt one way it will hurt in another. I get disappointed in a lot of harem series. Even hentai ones. Since they lack an epilogue and I am left thinking "That's it?" Where is the confirmation of a happy end? This just makes me think they will have a falling out some day and split apart and as a hopeless romantic, such is blasphemy. I don't like love that will easily disappear. I need some base. Just because you say "Daisuki" does not mean shit without base.

img000023_zps6b15ad69.png

Rugby Team would be better

I can never get enough of the art. Just so kawaii.Ah the good old days when I used to think like that. I miss those times. Really sad that seeing over 140 harem series can change one's outlook when one is a hopeless romantic =3=

Besides he only has to get serious with two and another comes with the package so harem is easier than in some other series plus Yoto isn't inherently as dumb or slow.

Still want the Tsukiko end though. ;)

im gone thru too many harem ending than i wished, and they still hurt just like the first time. 

I can never get enough of the art. Just so kawaii.

*prince And I don't like harem scenarios, so I'll have to disagree with that one.

Ah the good old days when I used to think like that. I miss those times. Really sad that seeing over 140 harem series can change one's outlook when one is a hopeless romantic =3=

Besides he only has to get serious with two and another comes with the package so harem is easier than in some other series plus Yoto isn't inherently as dumb or slow.

Still want the Tsukiko end though. ;)

Harem route is also acceptable, but no harem shall be complete without the king. o/

*prince

And I don't like harem scenarios, so I'll have to disagree with that one.

Why is the Steel King so fucking awesome?

Nope, harem route.

Harem route is also acceptable, but no harem shall be complete without the king. o/

I find it sad that the boy can't remember... and that she doesn't either, in a different way.

These characters are so troublesome

This isn't the kind of manga you read for plot.

Dang... I thought it was. I'm enjoying the plot... does this mean I can't anymore? D=

On one hand, I am happy my ship is currently fueled

On the other hand, I am sad because I know 'tis be a false hope :(

Ch.25 is prime example that the people should be careful what they wish. I'm genuinely curious how the events unfold. Because right now, it looks like

Spoiler

is going happen.

and he managed to get all the girls he's in contact with to fall for him!

Indeed. There are no survivors.XD To be perfectly honest, Yoto is one harem MC that I just can't get a lock on. At times he is perverted, at other times he is very reserved; sometimes he is dense and retrained, other times he is amazingly straightforward and can actually do something serious intentionally in both story and romance departments which is rare. Not to mention that unlike other perverted MCs he manages to have serious thoughts more consistently and

Spoiler

All in all though, Yoto is a great harem MC when compared with most of the stereotypes, still not the best though until I get sufficient data when the LNs are translated.

the king has been catched

*sigh* What an idiot. Go for the KING, THE KING! >< Screw the lolis! ><

Nope, harem route.

and he managed to get all the girls he's in contact with to fall for him!

Check, and mate.

Rapeclock.jpg

I honestly don't think I've laughed so hard in a long time.

he may be a pervert but he's an honest to good brave pervert 

Anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_96

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics