Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 103votes)

Bokura no Hentai

Alt Names: alt ぼくらのへんたいalt हमारे परिवर्तनalt Dönüşümümüzalt Nuestra Perversiónalt Nuestra Transformaciónalt Nuestras Anormalidadesalt Our birthplacealt Our Perversionalt Our Transformationalt Vår Transformasjon
Author: Fumi Fumiko
Artist: Fumi Fumiko
Genres: Drama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenShounen Ai Shounen Ai
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Three boys in junior-high who cross-dress because of differing reasons meet each other through a cross-dressing community website, and decide to meet up in real life.
"Parou" started cross-dressing because he wanted to attract a heterosexual boy he liked.
"Marika" is transgender and identifies as female. Lastly, "Yui" is an antagonistic boy who adopted the persona of his older sister after her death. In contrast to Parou and Marika, Yui is sorely disappointed at the meeting.

Epilogue: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/bokura-no-hentai-boku-tabun-hentai-doujinshi-r19102
Go to Bokura no Hentai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion/Other Convo New Window svines85
  • 2 Replies

229 Comments

Yes, Ryou-chin, make that face. Deep down I wish they'd make a pair.

This chapter!

Spoiler

Wait, does "Bokura no Hentai" have an anime…?!

I too ask myself the question.... time to go on wiki!

Edit: seems the wiki has not much info on that manga...

Wait, does "Bokura no Hentai" have an anime…?!

I have to really commend the author for the way she has portrayed Marika's transgenderism.  It is honest and very accurate.  I found myself crying at Marika's words,

Spoiler

PERFECT!  I think that expresses the feelings of so many transgender people, like myself.

Love rivals everywhere! 

OMG!!! Hachimitsu, thank you! So this is the final volume?
I'm so glad to see this back... This was a wonderful chapter. Getting increasingly more worried about Akane now, though. I don't necessarily think Tomura is going to do anything to her, but I'm not looking forward to the potential conflict between Marika and Akane.

To be honest, I'm actually incredibly jealous of Marika, because they have the two things I didn't when growing up -- the ability to understand and put something so complex into such a simple phrase so early in life, "I am a girl", and she has a really accepting mother who would actually go along with it when she finally did speak up.

This is a dumb outlook. If a message has been received then clearly a message has been sent regardless of what was intended by the creator. Perhaps you simply perceive the story as shonen-ai with a twist and that's fine, but that doesn't mean you should push that perspective on others. Stories do not have to be interpreted in one specific, "proper" way. There are as many interpretations as there are readers.

But this is the internet. Pushing your perspective on others is what we're all here to do!

Amazing manga and first Shounen Ai I've ever read. No regrets.

now v6 sure was awesome, as many of the issues slowly start to be resolved.

I can't wait for v7 as it continues. (and perhaps slowly approach its end)

I bought the first volume from Village Vanguard and the store had a whole special display for Fumi Fumiko and this series. I hope great success and vol 7 soon. Thanks again.

Try not to turn this into something it isn't. Nobody is sending a message, it's just a generic plot with a slight twist. The mangaka has a target demographic they are selling to, and it isn't boys who want to be girls.

This is a dumb outlook. If a message has been received then clearly a message has been sent regardless of what was intended by the creator. Perhaps you simply perceive the story as shonen-ai with a twist and that's fine, but that doesn't mean you should push that perspective on others. Stories do not have to be interpreted in one specific, "proper" way. There are as many interpretations as there are readers.

Damn, his mom is really such a good person.

Aww :3 my heart's going to burst from Marika's cuteness!!!

I'm so proud of her!! You go, girl!  (≧ω≦)

Awesome, thanks a lot Hachimitsu Scans!!

So good! Thanks! The waiting was way worth it!

Thank you Hachimitsu Scans, as always, you are based

Uh... so dark
i hope hachi and akane will not get hurt in the end

anyone can make spoiler for me?

A message has no value if there is no reader or if the reader doesn't get the message.

So, in my opinion or there is no message or the message isnt worth anything.

That's your limited opinion, as you've seen mine and several other readers is quite different. Continue to limit yourself all you like though, I don't mind, just don't try to limit me.

• Nyu likes this

Target demographic has nothing to do with the presence or value of the message of the manga. This manga definitely has one, if you prefer to stay blind to that then go ahead.

A message has no value if there is no reader or if the reader doesn't get the message.

So, in my opinion or there is no message or the message isnt worth anything.

I hope Akane-chan doesn't fall for Parou too. I don't want her to get hurt... .~.

God that was my first thought. Akane getting involved with him seems kinda scary.

Great stuff... Vol 5 really good, no annoying side characters. When can we expect vol 6 to drop?

It comes out in July or August.

Great stuff... Vol 5 really good, no annoying side characters. When can we expect vol 6 to drop?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics